Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Has Brocchi even managed before? I thought he was a youth coach or something

You thought right. But that's the way the President (who also needs to go but that ain't happening any time ever) wants to go by all reports. Someone who is adept with youngsters and the way Milan want to go. (Oh joy.).

You thought right. But that's the way the President (who also needs to go but that ain't happening any time ever) wants to go by all reports. Someone who is adept with youngsters and the way Milan want to go. (Oh joy.).

I'd probably say Brocchi won't even start the season next year... (unless he smashes the rest of our games some how)

I'd probably say Brocchi won't even start the season next year... (unless he smashes the rest of our games some how)

I'd certainly hope not. WAY too inexperienced. Had that with Pippo. Berlusconi needs to sit the **** back down but when did that ever happen?

But whilst he is in charge, hopefully the football becomes a LOT more entertaining as he's apparently an attack minded coach.

Just few years back midfield was Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf with Kaka and Rui Costa before that.

Milan won't make CL places unless they stop messing around with manager appointments.

The squad we have represents the place we are set to finish to be honest. Whatever Milaj did right or wrong it made little difference, we don't have the quality in the whole team.

Our attack is pretty decent, Bonaventura and Bacca have been very good. Poli, Bertalocci and Montolivo are average.

They would be decent as subs or rotation players but no way are they first team standard for a club like Milan

What I'd like
Out: Realistic
Balotelli
Cerri
Torres
Kevin Price Boateng

Maybe:
Zapata
Mexes
Lopez (while we could still get a bit of cash)

In:
Witsel
Boufal
Mammama
Maybe even Felliani if we could get him for a good price, would add something different
And obviously some more but mind is blank right now!

Donarumma

Abate-----------Romagnoli-------Alex---------Antonelli

Witsel-------Montolivo

Niang----------------------Boufal---------------Bonaventura

Bacca

I feel this is a slight improvement on the current squad. Menez / Honda can play anywhere across the attacking 3 behind Bacca. Mammama to rotate with Alex, as he is 33 and won't finish all games. Try and get some use from Jose Mauri when we need a defensive player in midfield. He's play about 5 ****** minutes for us so far!

What I'd like
Out: Realistic
Balotelli
Cerri
Torres
Kevin Price Boateng

Maybe:
Zapata
Mexes
Lopez (while we could still get a bit of cash)

In:
Witsel
Boufal
Mammama
Maybe even Felliani if we could get him for a good price, would add something different
And obviously some more but mind is blank right now!

Donarumma

Abate-----------Romagnoli-------Alex---------Antonelli

Witsel-------Montolivo

Niang----------------------Boufal---------------Bonaventura

Bacca

I feel this is a slight improvement on the current squad. Menez / Honda can play anywhere across the attacking 3 behind Bacca. Mammama to rotate with Alex, as he is 33 and won't finish all games. Try and get some use from Jose Mauri when we need a defensive player in midfield. He's play about 5 ****** minutes for us so far!

Aren't some Chinese company owns 49% of the shares? Milan need huge investment and they need it quick.

Love Bacca. Proper striker. Witsel could be huge signing but didn't Zenit ask for more than 30 Million in the summer?

Aren't some Chinese company owns 49% of the shares? Milan need huge investment and they need it quick.

Love Bacca. Proper striker. Witsel could be huge signing but didn't Zenit ask for more than 30 Million in the summer?

I'm still not sure what the **** happened with that deal, everything looked set, that Mr Bee bloke seemed keen but then I don't know if anything fully went through. Milan did manage to spend 80 mil though so I assume something did get signed.

Will take another 100 to start a rebuild. For some reason it seems that they are going to be building towards a mainly Italian Milan.....

Yeah they did ask for something way too much for Witsel. Even with money we don't seem to be spending those huge amounts. Didn't get Kondogbia or Witsel and both are probably an upgrade on our CMs. (though Kondogbia has not shown himself to be anywhere near good enough for the money Inter ended up paying)

The Thai investment is at a complete impasse.

The Burlosconi family's business arm (Fininvest) are still standing firm on the 48% offer. Bee, naturally, wants a controlling interest with the amount he and his backers are prepared to invest. Burlosconi, ridiculously at 78 having his Milan legacy MORE than in place, and unable to invest what now needs investing; isn't willing to give that up. Even though Teachaubol has guaranteed him an honourary life Presidency.

The longer the old crank digs his heals in the bigger hole Milan fall into as nobody's going to invest upwards of €500 million for a minority stake.

The President/ Owner is as big a problem as anything at Milan.

I think Witsel only has a year left this summer, so hopefully could be cheaper

I think Witsel only has a year left this summer, so hopefully could be cheaper

That would be handy! Without knowing how much we have to spend it's hard to look at targets.

Mammana is apparently being looked at at around 10 million euros which would be good if he's anywhere near as good as on FM haha. Can't say I've actually seen him but hes rated well from what I have read

Last edited:
"Brocchi has introduced a drone camera that covers the training of the squad at Milanello from above [Sky]."

Lol....what...

"Brocchi has introduced a drone camera that covers the training of the squad at Milanello from above [Sky]."

Lol....what...

And thennnnn...

"Corriere della Sera claim that Balotelli tried to shoot down the drone introduced by Brocchi in training with the ball."

loool

LOL. That is SO Mario. I just have visions of Brocchi going nuts and Galliani racing across the field screaming about the cost of it and Mario just smiling at them shrugging his shoulders.

Picked up the 3 points yesterday, Bacca with another goal and it was a good one too

Just watching Milan they are terrible, making it easy for Carpi, new coach already endearing himself to the players too, upset Bacca by subbing him for Menez. Strange sub imo, surely you would want Bacca on with Menez?

Back