Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

[video=youtube;AaXPiYc5mn0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaXPiYc5mn0[/video]

Milan vs Bayern highlights from last night. Couple of decent goals and a 3-3 scoreline. Some belting pennos and a paneka

Yeah he had all the tools to be considered world class, I could be wrong but I think his father died and he couldn't deal with it very well he then descended into alcoholism and that is were the problems started. It is so sad because I don't actually think he is that old maybe like 31-32? should get himself fit and go make millions in china

Yeah he had all the tools to be considered world class, I could be wrong but I think his father died and he couldn't deal with it very well he then descended into alcoholism and that is were the problems started. It is so sad because I don't actually think he is that old maybe like 31-32? should get himself fit and go make millions in china

Yeah his dad dying is what was supposed to have started his troubles. He (like Ronaldo you spoke of in another thread) had it all. powerful, quick, good feet and a **** of a shot on him.

Think he's 34 now. Been so long since he was unplayable on PES 6. Could literally score from half way line, which me and my mate constantly tried to do

Milan have signed CB Gustavo Gomez. Know literally nothing about him bar he's in the Paraguay national team

Milan have signed CB Gustavo Gomez. Know literally nothing about him bar he's in the Paraguay national team

Looking forward to another season of horrible football, a less than half empty San Siro most weeks with constant protests against the old crank who just won't go (who'll be trying to deflect most all year again by teasing everyone on a sale that's never going to happen),;and no silverware or Europe yet again at the end of it all.

Heartbreaking to see one of the Worlds great clubs in this continued state.

Looking forward to another season of horrible football, a less than half empty San Siro most weeks with constant protests against the old crank who just won't go (who'll be trying to deflect most all year again by teasing everyone on a sale that's never going to happen),;and no silverware or Europe yet again at the end of it all.

Heartbreaking to see one of the Worlds great clubs in this continued state.

It's so annoying mate. The reason I started supporting Milan was because of the players they had, Rui Costa, Kaka, Shevchenko, Gattuso etc.

Now we have frigging Matri still on the books!

Only players I like now are Donarumma, Calabria, De Sciglio (still hoping he can get back to being good consistently) and Bonnaventura. Niang I have big hopes for this season, can see him getting 15 goals or so.

Just annoys me how all the other top Serie A teams are getting players I like in. Inter got Banega on a free FFS, he would have been a huge upgrade on the likes of Poli.

Sigh

If rumours and his agent are to be believed, I can't believe they're trying to shop De Sciglio. Well, I can as it's Berlusconi and Galliani but yer know ..... For all his dip in form since the injury, he still gives more than ANYONE in a Milan shirt. Because he IS Milan. Through and through.

Criminal if they off load him after bringing him through the ranks. I'd LOVE him at Anfield. But I'd be equally as ****** for Milan if that happened.

Should be the captain IMHO. He completely gets what it means to represent Milan.

Last edited:
If rumours and his agent are to be believed, I can't believe they're trying to shop De Sciglio. Well, I can as it's Berlusconi and Galliani but yer know ..... For all his dip in form since the injury, he still gives more than ANYONE in a Milan shirt. Because he IS Milan. Through and through.

Criminal if they off load him after bringing him through the ranks. I'd LOVE him at Anfield. But I'd be equally as ****** for Milan if that happened.

Should be the captain IMHO. He completely gets what it means to represent Milan.

He had such a good season few years back, when he actually had some competent organisation at the back.

For all the talk not too long ago about Milan becoming mainly Italian, I don't get the point in selling De Sciglio. He showed he can be very good when he played in the Euros.

-------------------------Donarumma----------------------------

Calabria-----Romagnoli---------Gomez??----------De Sciglio

That'd a decent start to a very young Italian defense bar this Gomez. Find an Italian young CB and I'd be happy with that going forward

I'm wary but optimistic! (not felt that in a while, must be how you felt when you signed Klopp haha)

Now get some **** business done and fast! 100 mil to spend (supposedly). Get Tielemans, get Barbosa and maybe get Kovacic or Witsel

I'm wary but optimistic! (not felt that in a while, must be how you felt when you signed Klopp haha)

Now get some **** business done and fast! 100 mil to spend (supposedly). Get Tielemans, get Barbosa and maybe get Kovacic or Witsel

Same here. He HAD to go. His place in Milan's heritage is unquestioned and a great debt is owed for all he's done. But he just can't compete now and invest what needs to be invested. BUT, I'm always MEGA wary of the these Asian/ Chinese investment groups.

Here's praying this isn't another 'the grass isn't always greener' scenarios.

Same here. He HAD to go. His place in Milan's heritage is unquestioned and a great debt is owed for all he's done. But he just can't compete now and invest what needs to be invested. BUT, I'm always MEGA wary of the these Asian/ Chinese investment groups.

Here's praying this isn't another 'the grass isn't always greener' scenarios.

I'm the same mate. Just got to hope they have the clubs interest at the forefront. Get the fans back and get some good players in. Milan need to be in the champions league minimum over the next few seasons.

Listening to Montella I'm getting to quite like him tbh

Yeah, he talks a good game and is inspiring.

They were absolutely abysmal the friendly against L'pool mind for what that's worth.

Tbh the squad isn't inspiring at all. Basically nothing of any note in the middle. Need a creator AND a destroyer before we do much else. Niang like I said I think will come good. Suso has a season to prove himself.

God knows what this CB will be like but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

De Boer now Inter Milan manager. Didn't see that coming oO)

Mancini sacked after consecutive poundings in friendlies! De Boer has wanted a step up for a while I think, kept flirting with Liverpool I remember

Back