Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Caught the first half yesterday, Donarumma with 2 godlike saves just before their goal. Flying save to push it out, goes to their player who hits it towards goal, Dona just up, flys skyward with an outstretched arm to tip it on the the crossbar before it rebounded to their player to tap in. Nothing else he could have done but the 2 first saves were top class.

Shame to only pick up a point but at least inter did the same ;)

Rumors that Milahj is now going to leave at the end of the season after becoming fed up with being told how to choose the squad....

Bar the last game, Milan had finally started to look half decent. Sigh.

Just watched another woeful display at Chievo resulting in a tepid 0-0. Which could well of been worse had the Chievo fella' not been marginally off-side at the death to win it. Misplaced passes all game. No shape. No confidence. Little of anything. If Milan had won it when they hit the bar and post in the same scramble it would of been unjust.

Not seen too much off the rossoneri in 2016 down to all the clashes with L'pool games, but they're as woefully bad as ever on today's showing. The recent run and cup final appearance appears to of been masking a lot.

No Champions League football yet again and quite possibly no European football at all for the second straight year. TOTALLY unacceptable for AC Milan.

The sooner the Inter man is gone the better.

Last edited:
This is a horrible sign right there of the disconnect between coach and players. And I'm looking HARD at some of the highly over paid, under performing players that shouldn't be afforded the chance to wear the Milan shirt here:

Abbiati: “Annoyed By Teammates Who Answer Back To The Coach’s Instructions, Our Attitude Was Wrong” | Rossoneri Blog - AC Milan News

Always liked Abbiati, not the best keeper in the world but well above average. Great attitude here from him.

Yeah so many players are 1. not up to standard and 2. being well overpaid.

Didn't catch the game, sounds like it's good that I didn't!

Always liked Abbiati, not the best keeper in the world but well above average. Great attitude here from him.

Yeah so many players are 1. not up to standard and 2. being well overpaid.

Didn't catch the game, sounds like it's good that I didn't!

Absolute club legend. What is it, 14/15 seasons now? He broke the 'keeping appearance record of my all time favourite Milan goalie Sebba Rossi which says it all. Just a real solid goalkeeper Milan have always been able to rely on. He made 2 or 3 great saves yesterday after he was forced into action after the kids concussion.

Honestly don't know where this is going mate. Yesterday was embarrassing. The Champions League looks all but done with Roma's win. Sassuolo are chasing hard for that last Europa place. And can we honestly see us beating Juve the Copa Italia final?

For Milan to completely miss out on Europe again for a second straight season ..... I dread to think of the reaction from Berlusconi.

It's just one continuing massive mess.

Absolute club legend. What is it, 14/15 seasons now? He broke the 'keeping appearance record of my all time favourite Milan goalie Sebba Rossi which says it all. Just a real solid goalkeeper Milan have always been able to rely on. He made 2 or 3 great saves yesterday after he was forced into action after the kids concussion.

Honestly don't know where this is going mate. Yesterday was embarrassing. The Champions League looks all but done with Roma's win. Sassuolo are chasing hard for that last Europa place. And can we honestly see us beating Juve the Copa Italia final?

For Milan to completely miss out on Europe again for a second straight season ..... I dread to think of the reaction from Berlusconi.

It's just one continuing massive mess.

I'm going to go off pure hope for the final! Menez to score a double ;)

Yep, after a fairly decent run for that short period it's gone back down the *******.

Even worse when you see how well El Shaarawy is doing at Roma.

Plus Suso scoring a hattrick.

Oh and Saponara been pretty good at Empoli.

Good business Milan! It's so good having Boateng back :/

Yep, after a fairly decent run for that short period it's gone back down the *******.

Even worse when you see how well El Shaarawy is doing at Roma.

Plus Suso scoring a hattrick.

Oh and Saponara been pretty good at Empoli.

Good business Milan! It's so good having Boateng back :/

At least Suso is only on loan, right? Milan's recent business has been pretty woeful for the most part

At least Suso is only on loan, right? Milan's recent business has been pretty woeful for the most part

Yeah it's a loan and he hasn't been that great bar the last game to be fair.

Saponara been really good though, I never understood that sale as we never gave him a chance.

Get rid of Balotelli and Boateng for a start.

Get Niang back fit as I really rate him (so we will probably sell him like every ****** player I like or have hopes for over the last 8 years or so!)

Praying that Balotelli goes to China, I feel sorry for the guy but it's probably the best move for all parties. Niang seems talented for sure, very good movement but needs some work on his finishing

Praying that Balotelli goes to China, I feel sorry for the guy but it's probably the best move for all parties. Niang seems talented for sure, very good movement but needs some work on his finishing

I really wanted Balotelli to work out but even I've given up on him now. To be fair he has been perfectly behaved off the pitch since being at Milan. Injuries niggling have stopped him getting a run going but I don't think he would have been anywhere near as good as Bacca anyway.

Agree about Niang but he has been steadily getting better and more consistant, real shame he got that injury as he was doing well picking up goals and assists. Only 21 so plenty of time for him, Milan just need to stick with him!

Ex AC Milan players that scored this weekend: Pato, Torres, Ibra, Acerbi, Paloschi, Bojan, Aubameyang, Van Ginkel, Robinho, Suso, Gilardino, SES, Birsa

Fair play haha

Mihajlovic is getting sacked. Not surprising as it's hard to complete a year in crazy world of Serie A.

Palermo have changed 8 managers already this season.

Mihajlovic is getting sacked. Not surprising as it's hard to complete a year in crazy world of Serie A.

Palermo have changed 8 managers already this season.

Didn't realise it was that many haha

Looks like Brocci will take over Milan for the time being.

Just hope we can end on a glimmer of hope with a cup win

Good bye. Good riddance.

Sooner than expected (Brocchi has been rumoured for a while to be Burlusconni's favourite for next year); but never liked the Inter man from the get go. Or his brand of football. Brocchi is apparently a lot more attack minded so we'll see if there's much a change the last 7 games.

At least he knows the club well and what's expected.

Good bye. Good riddance.

Sooner than expected (Brocchi has been rumoured for a while to be Burlusconni's favourite for next year); but never liked the Inter man from the get go. Or his brand of football. Brocchi is apparently a lot more attack minded so we'll see if there's much a change the last 7 games.

At least he knows the club well and what's expected.

Has Brocchi even managed before? I thought he was a youth coach or something

Back