Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Atletico's Savic for the defence. Working on a two-year deal for Zlatan. There is the OK from Real Madrid for Kovacic. [CorSport]

I'd be pretty happy with these, specially the last two

Just looked up Pastore to see how he's been this season, has he been injured?

Only played 28 games and 11 of them were sub. I'd be quite pleased if Milan were to look at bringing him in

Last edited:
Every last one of you are an utter disgrace.

Nothing more to add.

Brocchi to team after Roma match "You don't have dignity & no balls. Roma played a friendly against you, they didn't even sweat. You have been fooled. In 20 years of football I have never seen a dressing room like this. Come on, answer me, I want to argue with someone"

Love that last sentence lol

Dream list:

Ibra (free)
Banega (free)
Ben Arfa (free)
Kovacic (loan to buy)
Nolito (buy)
Mammana (buy)
Walcott (buy)

Ceri (sell)
Lopez (leaves)
Boateng (leaves)

What will happen:

Matri returns
We buy Balotelli
Alex goes to a Brazillian club
The Chinese pull out of the deal
Mastour stays out on his pointless loan

Abbiati "When Bacca was replaced against Carpi and left the field without waiting for the end, without greeting his substitute. I confronted him in the locker room, but turned around and there was nobody who supported me. Nobody was interested. In a similar situation back in the days, Gattuso would have pulled out a knife!"

Ahahah

New Milan Manager looking to sign Kovacic. Not my favorite player but an upgrade on what we have.

Get and sign Mammana, set for 10 years plus with him and Romagnoli in DC.

Keep De Sciglio, been off form for 2 seasons but look at the whole team. Has showed he can still be very good while with Italy.

Milan have agreed personal terms with Mateo Musacchio & hope to close deal with Valencia at €18-20M

Missed out on Mammana, went to Lyon. Reports say that around 7.5 deal and 5 year contract.
Good buy after losing Umtiti.

Well thats annoying. Once again a long followed target lost. And for ****** cheap too!

Kaveh Solhekol Verified account ‏@SkyKaveh

Sky Italy: AC Milan have agreed to sell Carlos Bacca to West Ham for £26m. Bacca now has to decide if he wants to move

Bad or good move?

Bad for Milan in one way as he is a top goalscorer, literally for us. But he doesn't seem keen on staying so let him go.

Apparently Musacchio has an Italian passport so won't be classed as non EU which is a bonus

Very happy if Mussacchio comes off. Old school Argentina defender. Should work wonders for Romagnoli who was very up and down his first year.

Not as happy with the takeover set to be announced the 15th. Berlusconi had to lose control and pass it over to someone who can fund it in today's game. Just don't trust the Chinese government consortium at all. This may be a case of the 'gross isn't always greener.'

I'll reserve judgement on Montella. Certainly an upgrade on the Inter man who should NEVER of been st Milan to start with.

Very happy if Mussacchio comes off. Old school Argentina defender. Should work wonders for Romagnoli who was very up and down his first year.

Not as happy with the takeover set to be announced the 15th. Berlusconi had to lose control and pass it over to someone who can fund it in today's game. Just don't trust the Chinese government consortium at all. This may be a case of the 'gross isn't always greener.'

I'll reserve judgement on Montella. Certainly an upgrade on the Inter man who should NEVER of been st Milan to start with.

Berlusconi apparently made some sort of agreement that there would be 400 million to spend in the next 4 or so years. Hopefully that is true

Montella I'm also going to give a chance, he's said a few good things over the last few days. Publicly spoke about how much he rates Niang, who is a player I think could become really good.

Musacchio could be good, only saw him vs Liverpool last season though. Not a great injury record the last few years which is worrying

**** I want this guy to become good. When I started FM he was one of my first player who impressed me and started to follow him in real life. Havent been so good yet as hoped.

He was on a **** of a good spell before he got an injury. Handy player to have so I don't want to see him leave. Still only 21 too

Juve have just get the best players from Roma and Napoli as well as getting in the still very capable Alves from Barcelona.

Congratulations on the Scudetto Juve :'(

On paper, up there with the best in Europe IMO

View attachment 135964

(Though I'd swap Khedira and Pjanic around and maybe have Evra starting)

Last edited:
Juve have just get the best players from Roma and Napoli as well as getting in the still very capable Alves from Barcelona.

Congratulations on the Scudetto Juve :'(

On paper, up there with the best in Europe IMO

View attachment 1069006

(Though I'd swap Khedira and Pjanic around and maybe have Evra starting)

Hard to decide if PSG, Juve or Bayern will have more of a cakewalk to the title

Back