Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Add to the list either one of Aubameyang or Belotti (Morata also a target) and this team could really do something. Tough job getting either of Auba or Belotti, but still Milan is a special club for both of them so you never know. Aubameyang wants to go to Real, but I think he is quite low on their Galactico list at the moment.

Yes mate I'd be very happy with all of those!

Think De Sciglio might be off to Juve, just know he would do well for them :(

Yes mate I'd be very happy with all of those!

Think De Sciglio might be off to Juve, just know he would do well for them :(

Yeah has done well for Italy NT alongside Bonucci and Chiellini and will likely do so on for Juventus as well.

Personally as Milan don't really need to money from the deal I'd keep him for next season and try to convince him to sign a new deal. If Milan can manage to sign most of the targets team will look much better for next season. Loan Calabria out to get some needed game time and potentially if MDS decides to leave Milan could have a player ready to step up in Calabria.

Yeah has done well for Italy NT alongside Bonucci and Chiellini and will likely do so on for Juventus as well.

Personally as Milan don't really need to money from the deal I'd keep him for next season and try to convince him to sign a new deal. If Milan can manage to sign most of the targets team will look much better for next season. Loan Calabria out to get some needed game time and potentially if MDS decides to leave Milan could have a player ready to step up in Calabria.

Exactly what I'd do mate!

Antonelli has been good when fit, if we keep him fit he's another good option

Exactly what I'd do mate!

Antonelli has been good when fit, if we keep him fit he's another good option

Yeah I think he will be good competition for Rodriguez when he signs and use MDS purely on right with Abate as backup. With Musacchio and Rodriguez defence is pretty much set for next season if they manage to keep MDS.

AS English
@English_AS

Villarreal boss confirms Musacchio's move to AC Milan

An early signing which is nice, push on for a few more now!

Lots of rumours about a double bid for Lazios Keita and Biglia.

Wouldnt mind Biglia but he is 31, every other player we've seemed to have looked at are well under 30, Musacchio being the oldest I think.

Neither player has a great time left on their contracts but Lazio want 55 mil for both. I'd say 45 max due to Biglia being 31, though he has played well this season (looking purely at his numbers)

According to Gazzetta dello Sport Morata has agreed personal terms with Milan.

While I think Morata is a good signing I would have preferred Belotti personally.

While I think Morata is a good signing I would have preferred Belotti personally.

I'm the same mate, Belotti as he is playing really well and Italian or Aubameyang as he has history at Milan (albeit youth) and he scores for fun.

Morata played at Juve for two seasons in easily the best team in the league and didn't really light it up. Still, at least we are aiming for big names, I just think he will cost more than he is worth.

If we get him, I'll obviously back him but he isn't my first choice

According to the Sun then ;) but tbf have seen other people say the same.

According to the Sun then ;) but tbf have seen other people say the same.

Seen various twitter "reports" of 60 and 70 million and paying 7.5 mil a year....:S

Also read Keita would only leave Lazio fro Juve, don't know where that theory has come from though!

28m thats a steal

Yeah and he is still young so i think it's a good price!

Better than the Bertolacci signing anyway....

More Morata talk, as I said before not my first choice but did well in what he's played this season. Will turn 25 this year so we would be building a pretty young squad but with some decent quality

Made up with Musacchio. Rated him highly for a long time.

Very 'meh' on Kessié. I'd be looking at loaning him back to Bergamo for the year.

Now if the FB rumours are true from Atalanta ....

Made up with Musacchio. Rated him highly for a long time.

Very 'meh' on Kessié. I'd be looking at loaning him back to Bergamo for the year.

Now if the FB rumours are true from Atalanta ....

Maybe Kessie will be rotated with Locatelli now Monta is supposed to be back mate, seeing other rumors on Biglia as another CM.

Yeah seem to be looking at Conti and Toilisso, don't know a great deal about the Frenchman tbh

Back