Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Kessie will need additional examinations before signing for Milan, as a slight physical problem must be evaluated.

This is Ally Cissokho and his dodgy gnashers all over again haha

Milan and Lille have contacted agent of Santos midfielder, Thiago Maia. Santos believed to be wanting €15 million. [Globoesporte]

Literally only know him from FM!

Biglia is a decent player but 18 million euro for a 31 year old? Big steep if you ask me. 15 max I'd have gone. Oh well if he plays well all is good!

Anyone ever actually watched Maia?

Well Milan have made good deals on the other three incoming players so paying potentially bit extra on one isn't bad. Actually with Milan it's good they are actually paying for players instead of hunting for the freebie market. Biglia for me is good stop gap player to have while Locatelli progresses and hopefully takes the spot for himself during the next 1-2 seasons.

Well Milan have made good deals on the other three incoming players so paying potentially bit extra on one isn't bad. Actually with Milan it's good they are actually paying for players instead of hunting for the freebie market. Biglia for me is good stop gap player to have while Locatelli progresses and hopefully takes the spot for himself during the next 1-2 seasons.

Good point actually mate, in the recent past we've relied on older players and frees and loans - Honda, Menez etc

Good to see early business being done too, not mega stars but very solid players at decent prices.

Monto / Biglia / Bertolacci and Kessie / Locatelli isn't a bad CM set, let Poli go I think though.

not sure what will happen to Pasalic.

Oh, and Montella signed a new contract which is good, I've liked him so far

Man I loved Rui Costa. Every bit as good a player as Figo and a modern day great. Archetypal traditional #10. Such a classy footballer.

Ricardo Rodríguez: Only Johannes Geis (223) has made more accurate crosses than Rodríguez (207) in the Bundesliga since August 2012

Now we need a world class striker on the end of them ;)

Man I loved Rui Costa. Every bit as good a player as Figo and a modern day great. Archetypal traditional #10. Such a classy footballer.

One of my favorite players in that team at the time, often gets forgotten about due to Kaka coming through and taking his place really

Keita deal may be back on after Juve apparently only made a 12 mil bid haha.

Biglia and Keita for 45m euros I'm seeing.

One good thing if we get them two as well as Conti from Atalanta (already got Kessie) is that we're seemingly weakening the rivals for CL spots

Keita deal may be back on after Juve apparently only made a 12 mil bid haha.

Biglia and Keita for 45m euros I'm seeing.

One good thing if we get them two as well as Conti from Atalanta (already got Kessie) is that we're seemingly weakening the rivals for CL spots

Add to that list Belotti and I think Milan are in a good position for next season. Initial offer from Milan for him was € 50 million and I think deal will be done somewhere between that and Torino's demand of € 100 million with some Milan players going other way as part exchange (Niang and Kucka most likely).

Back