Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Add to that list Belotti and I think Milan are in a good position for next season. Initial offer from Milan for him was € 50 million and I think deal will be done somewhere between that and Torino's demand of € 100 million with some Milan players going other way as part exchange (Niang and Kucka most likely).

Belotti on the end of RR crosses would be ideal!

Yeah.

Andre Silva would also be nice addition to the team especially if Lapadula is sent to Torino as part exchange for Belotti.

Just seen ToDs post about Costa to Milan on loan, as long as we still buy a brilliant striker I wouldn't mind Costa on loan

Just seen ToDs post about Costa to Milan on loan, as long as we still buy a brilliant striker I wouldn't mind Costa on loan

Yeah Mendes is in Milan to talk some of his clients like Costa, Silva and James Rodriguez. Getting both Costa and Silva would be great business by Milan as Costa is pretty much complete package already and will do the job and when he leaves Andre Silva would most likely be ready to be first choice striker for Milan.

I'd still prefer getting Belotti...

Yeah Mendes is in Milan to talk some of his clients like Costa, Silva and James Rodriguez. Getting both Costa and Silva would be great business by Milan as Costa is pretty much complete package already and will do the job and when he leaves Andre Silva would most likely be ready to be first choice striker for Milan.

I'd still prefer getting Belotti...

Sod it, get the lot in a bundle! ;)

Same here though mate, Costa is a driven winner though, we've lacked that at the front.

RR Day, Mendes meeting, Keita meeting, Conti meeting; a normal Thursday in the life of the new AC Milan.

How things have changed! Everything seems to be getting done so quickly, dare i say efficient....don't wana jinx it

RR Day, Mendes meeting, Keita meeting, Conti meeting; a normal Thursday in the life of the new AC Milan.

How things have changed! Everything seems to be getting done so quickly, dare i say efficient....don't wana jinx it

Yeah seems like a world apart from last couple of years where even the linked players were underwhelming. Now good players are being linked and actually signed. Interesting to see how much Milan end up spending by end of transfer window.

Yeah seems like a world apart from last couple of years where even the linked players were underwhelming. Now good players are being linked and actually signed. Interesting to see how much Milan end up spending by end of transfer window.

So far the money spent has been reasonable for what we've got. Last few years windows were depressing. Actually have my hopes up for next season for the first time in years

So far the money spent has been reasonable for what we've got. Last few years windows were depressing. Actually have my hopes up for next season for the first time in years

Yeah while at the moment top 3 is many steps ahead I think Milan could with some luck sneak in there next season. Inter will also be much more competitive next season so will be interesting.

After striker signing I really wish Milan manage to extend Gigio's contract. Would really leave a bad taste after good window if he were to leave even though Plizzari is rated as highly as him.

..... After striker signing I really wish Milan manage to extend Gigio's contract. Would really leave a bad taste after good window if he were to leave even though Plizzari is rated as highly as him.

Rated as highly at Primavera level is one thing. Doing it like that young man has done at Serie A and full International level unphased is another again.

The one player Milan can NOT afford to lose is Donnarumma. Been waiting over 15 years to finally replace the great Seba Rossi. Don't want to be waiting for another 15!

Last edited:
This probably isn't worth a **** as it's from Di Marzio, but they reckon Roma want Suso to replace Salah.

Agreement reached with Conti and now only need to sort out transfer fee with Atalanta. Should offer them Calabria on loan for a season also so they don't even need to look out for a replacement.

Agreement reached with Conti and now only need to sort out transfer fee with Atalanta. Should offer them Calabria on loan for a season also so they don't even need to look out for a replacement.

Conti's agent: "I met with Milan for Conti, we found an agreement on everything and the player is happy. There is a good relationship between Milan and Atalanta, so there's no problem."

Conti's agent: "I cannot deny that we received other major offers, but Conti wants Milan because they want him the most."

Pretty much a new back line haha. Creative mid and striker now please. Oh, and Keep Deulofeu if possible!

Last edited:
Conti's agent: "I met with Milan for Conti, we found an agreement on everything and the player is happy. There is a good relationship between Milan and Atalanta, so there's no problem."

Conti's agent: "I cannot deny that we received other major offers, but Conti wants Milan because they want him the most."

Pretty much a new back line haha. Creative mid and striker now please. Oh, and Keep Deulofeu if possible!

Will be pretty much new first eleven I think by the end of transfer window :D

According to Corriere dello Sport Donnarumma has chosen to renew his contract with Milan.

Also recently linked with Emil Forsberg and offer submitted for Andre Silva (€ 30 million), which was rejected by Porto.

Alessandro "the other Donnarumma" Plizzari was Italy's hero this morning in the U20s where Italy won the 3rd place match against Uruguay. Plizzari saved two penalties in the shootout.

Back