Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

According to DiMarzio Andre Silva is in Milan to complete a transfer to Milan.

Gianluca Di Marzio
@DiMarzio

Confermato, Andre silva a milanello: domani le visite mediche con il @acmilan! Tutto su @SkySport 24 #calciomercato9:14 pm · 11 Jun 2017

Andre Silva set for Medical tomorrow

Been great for Porto and Portugal. Hopefully for Milan too.

Price € 30 mil + bonuses is much better deal than paying 100 mil for Belotti even though I rate him. I think Torino really want to keep him for next season, but he will be off next summer.

If he continues to progress in Italy Milan will be fending off € 100 million + bids in year or two. He will be playing with Portugal on Confederations Cup this summer and already has 7 goals in 8 games so far for Portugal

Milan almost building a wonderkid team.

its nice to see them buy good players

They've done some good ones in recent years like Romagnoli, Bonaventura and Bacca, but yeah mostly relied on cheap ones or free transfers. Some of those have also come good like Suso.

View attachment 1118931I

If this is the team we end up with I'd be happy!

Though I don't know much of Silva or Krychowiak

The way Milan do transfers is great. Even if some of these first options do not go through like Belotti there is a contingency in place. With Andre Silva Milan might actually have signed player with much bigger ceiling than Belotti, but who might take one season to find his feet in Italy. That's why I'd like Milan to keep Bacca unless Belotti transfer becomes a possibility or Milan sign Kalinic from Fiorentina.

Read somewhere Biglia transfer might be dead so that's why Milan are moving in for Krychowiak. Personally I'd prefer Biglia, but Krychowiak while not as good on the ball is better defensively and if used correctly allows the full backs to bomb forward. I'd personally go for Ruben Neves if Biglia deal is dead as he'd fit the new signing philosophy better, but can't complain on any of these.

Forsberg personal terms are apparently done and only need to work out a fee with Leipzig. Interesting if this will affect any other rumoured transfers...

The way Milan do transfers is great. Even if some of these first options do not go through like Belotti there is a contingency in place. With Andre Silva Milan might actually have signed player with much bigger ceiling than Belotti, but who might take one season to find his feet in Italy. That's why I'd like Milan to keep Bacca unless Belotti transfer becomes a possibility or Milan sign Kalinic from Fiorentina.

Read somewhere Biglia transfer might be dead so that's why Milan are moving in for Krychowiak. Personally I'd prefer Biglia, but Krychowiak while not as good on the ball is better defensively and if used correctly allows the full backs to bomb forward. I'd personally go for Ruben Neves if Biglia deal is dead as he'd fit the new signing philosophy better, but can't complain on any of these.

Forsberg personal terms are apparently done and only need to work out a fee with Leipzig. Interesting if this will affect any other rumoured transfers...

I'd fooking love Forsberg from what I've watched!

Silva I've only seen vs Juve and the odd 10 mins for portugal so can't rate him, have you seen much?

Not sure if I've seen a single game with Krychowiak playing tbh!

(I wouldn't miss Biglia much if it doesn't happen, he's over 30 and most of our signings haven't topped 28 yet)

I'd fooking love Forsberg from what I've watched!

Silva I've only seen vs Juve and the odd 10 mins for portugal so can't rate him, have you seen much?

Not sure if I've seen a single game with Krychowiak playing tbh!

(I wouldn't miss Biglia much if it doesn't happen, he's over 30 and most of our signings haven't topped 28 yet)

Yeah I personally would like Forsberg over Keita anyday... If Milan however can get both all the better.

I've mostly seen him for Portugal and some games in CL last season against Leicester I think. Looks really promising.

About Krychowiak I saw him couple times when he was at Sevilla, but after that at PSG not that much actually as he hasn't really played them which is odd as he was really good for Emery at Sevilla. Possibly hasn't played as PSG doesn't really need player like him in French League.

Yeah I like the new signing philosophy as we already have really good young players and now get couple more who fit the system in and they can really grow as a unit.

Be6BgE8c_bigger.jpg
AC Milan @acmilan 6 min

André Silva is officially a red&black player!
1f534.png
26ab.png
@andrevsilva19 è ufficialmente un giocatore del Milan!
1f534.png
26ab.png
#welcomeSilva

Mirabelli: "We are very pleased to have signed Andre Silva. Now we will slow down a bit to study the next steps on the market."

Back