Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Kalinic has agreed to join Milan. Fiorentina want between €30-35M, but Milan will offer between €22-25M with bonuses.

Hmmmm, would rather not get him and Biglia tbh. Get Forsberg and a different CM

Kalinic has agreed to join Milan. Fiorentina want between €30-35M, but Milan will offer between €22-25M with bonuses.

Hmmmm, would rather not get him and Biglia tbh. Get Forsberg and a different CM

I think Forsberg is tied to Keita coming or not.

Milan are likely selling both Bacca and Lapadula which means there is backup needed for Andre Silva. Kalinic is good for that I think, though I'd rather keep Lapadula myself. Biglia why not my first choice is another good player and he will be overtaken by Locatelli in 1-2 years.

I think Forsberg is tied to Keita coming or not.

Milan are likely selling both Bacca and Lapadula which means there is backup needed for Andre Silva. Kalinic is good for that I think, though I'd rather keep Lapadula myself. Biglia why not my first choice is another good player and he will be overtaken by Locatelli in 1-2 years.

I'd rather Keita ****** off to the Juve bench, he's apparently holding out for them. I'd rather a player that wants to be here and Forsberg has said some good stuff about Milan being giants, having a good project and Champions league isn't important to him - his importance to the team is what's important.

Lapadula is a good option, works so hard every game and seems a decent bloke

Cristian Abbiati returns to Milan as club manager. He will act as an interface between the team and the management

Plizzari better be as good as they say....

Very disappointed in Dona. Really thought he would be with us for years.

Just as things were looking up he does this? Can only think Mino has been in his ear. Such a shame

Fassone: "Me and Mirabelli hoped to build the new Milan starting from Donnarumma. Now, however, we are confident that we'll do better."

Former Milan GK Giovanni Galli: "How can a player who has played only 50 games in Serie A refuse a €5m mega-salary per year?"

Baresi "In my opinion, he made a serious mistake because at Milan he could develop better and faster. The friendly environment would protect him."

Oh well.... Forza Plizzari!

Apparently Milan ready to do dirty on Donnarumma. With the Chinese money they can afford to throw him into B team and leave him to rot in there for a year. Won't be great for Donnarumma's chances for next summers World Cup.

FF Raiola already threatening with legal action if Milan do so. :D

Apparently Milan ready to do dirty on Donnarumma. With the Chinese money they can afford to throw him into B team and leave him to rot in there for a year. Won't be great for Donnarumma's chances for next summers World Cup.

FF Raiola already threatening with legal action if Milan do so. :D

Lol what can he do? He's employed by the club to use how they want. He turned down the (VERY fair) deal they offered so if he doesn't play it's his own fault really.

Still, don't think Milan will do that

Lol what can he do? He's employed by the club to use how they want. He turned down the (VERY fair) deal they offered so if he doesn't play it's his own fault really.

Still, don't think Milan will do that

Nothing really. Just empty talk. Really been listening to bad advice. If he were to get a move to Real he wouldn't play. Only player Navas would get benched by is DDG.

I think Real will come in with € 30 mil or so offer which Milan will accept, but if they try to get him much cheaper no real reason for Milan to sell as transfer income isn't really needed. Just need a show of force really.

Should really banish Raiola from the club. He's also Abate's and Bonaventura's agent as far as I know. Sell Abate off this summer after Conti signing and 'convince' Jack to change agent.

Really stupid from Donnarumma. With Abate, De Sciglio and Montolivo off this summer most likely he could have gained vice Captaincy with the club.

Nothing really. Just empty talk. Really been listening to bad advice. If he were to get a move to Real he wouldn't play. Only player Navas would get benched by is DDG.

I think Real will come in with € 30 mil or so offer which Milan will accept, but if they try to get him much cheaper no real reason for Milan to sell as transfer income isn't really needed. Just need a show of force really.

Should really banish Raiola from the club. He's also Abate's and Bonaventura's agent as far as I know. Sell Abate off this summer after Conti signing and 'convince' Jack to change agent.

Really stupid from Donnarumma. With Abate, De Sciglio and Montolivo off this summer most likely he could have gained vice Captaincy with the club.

Saw somewhere that Gigio was very upset when he saw the backlash on social media after the announcement (what did he expect?)

Can you imagine how much worse it'll be if he majorly ***** up at the Bernabeu and gets booed? If Ronaldo can get stick, anyone can

Saw somewhere that Gigio was very upset when he saw the backlash on social media after the announcement (what did he expect?)

Can you imagine how much worse it'll be if he majorly ***** up at the Bernabeu and gets booed? If Ronaldo can get stick, anyone can

Yeah. He's only 18 and because Milan were in bad state for these 2 seasons he got a chance to play and he excelled. He's still a big work in progress and as such he will never get as much leeway at Real as he'd get at Milan. Now he's offered huge contract at 18-years old and he refuses to sign it and wants a move away. Not only move away, but only to Real which damages Milan's position more. Apparently PSG made a big offer for him, but as he wants only Real move it was rejected.

Really cant understand why would he move at this point to Real. He isn't at the level at which he could expect to be guaranteed starter for them like DDG. This move will likely seriously slow his progress. With moves Milan is doing would have been much smarter to agree to the deal and stay with Milan for next 5-6 years and really develop. If his development continues like this at 23-24 he could easily move to Real and be guaranteed a starter.

Found some quotes from Donnarumma which he said year ago: "And since I have been always a Milan fan I also say that captain armband would be a dream, but everything in its time.", "I am one of those who has no problems at the thought of stay my whole career at one club.", "The idea of extending with Milan excites me I would like to also think that relationship with Milan will last for many years."

To go from these into not wanting to renew shows exactly who made the decision in the end. Even though Milan will go on and be better off as a whole I'm still pretty ****** with this. Even more than with De Sciglio leaving.

Donnarumma is a little **** but I don't understand why he wasn't offered a contract earlier.

If you let someone's contract run until there's only 12 months left, he's practically a free player already and it's hard to expect any loyalty at this point.

Donnarumma is a little **** but I don't understand why he wasn't offered a contract earlier.

If you let someone's contract run until there's only 12 months left, he's practically a free player already and it's hard to expect any loyalty at this point.

It was probably something to do with the ownership changing and stuff. He only turned 18 in Februruary and isn't there a rule you have to be 18 to sign a pro contract in Italy? So only really 4 months in which he could sign, which is something like how long Milan were planning out a contract offer for him, which he then refused :(