Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Great win on the weekend vs sampdoria :)

Crotone today so will hopefully pick up another 3 points

Was great to see Niang playing well. Should have been 5-0 had Bacca taken his chance before Poli conceded the penalty.

Great chance in league now to catch up the lead with next four games against bottom 4 teams.

Sinisa Mihajlovic has balls of steel. On a run of poor results and on the verge of being sacked and he hands a debut to a 16 year-old at goalkeeper out of all positions and he gets repaid handsomely. What a man

He is smart. While Berlusconi wants to see Milan back at top competing with Juve he also wants to see youngsters given chance and while Mihajlovic gives this chance he has more leeway in terms of results I think. Berlusconi doesn't want another Darmian case.

Was great to see Niang playing well. Should have been 5-0 had Bacca taken his chance before Poli conceded the penalty.

Great chance in league now to catch up the lead with next four games against bottom 4 teams.

Finally on + in goal difference now haha.

Also nice to see Napoli beating the 1-0 brigade last night

3-1 win in the end it seems, needed extra time and subs though!

Bonaventura quickly becoming one of the first names on the team sheet

3-1 win in the end it seems, needed extra time and subs though!

Bonaventura quickly becoming one of the first names on the team sheet

It was shockingly poor mate. The little Southerners should and deserved to win it in normal time. My feed cut out extra time just before the second, but it hadn't improved much.

Great to be through as it's our best hope of ending the barren trophy drought. But a highly embarrassing night if truth be told from a pretty darn strong side out there. At home. Again a struggling Serie B outfit.

Good win last night with Niang as MOTM :)

Also hearing that Lippi is lined up to take over if Milhajlovic is given the boot

Crappy loss to Genoa the other day.

Really hope Milan don't keep Cerci, moans that he doesn't play but is **** when he does. Get rid of him, Nocerino and maybe Alex and Mexes at some point and Honda just moans. Need Torres stupid wages off the books too! Balotelli is just injured all the time so I doubt we would keep him after his loan.

Would love to see us go all out for Ricardo Rodriguez. Matip, like I said in the Liverpool thread, would be a great player to get on a free.

Lots of players to replace so hopefully we start spending soon

Didn't see it being at our game, but a semi-final of the only trophy Milan have a sniff of this year. With Spezia or Alessandria to come that semi.

PARTY TIME! (Until the final and doubtless a doing off Inter or Juve but yer know. Baby steps.).

Still can't stand the Inter dude in charge or his bollocks style of play but that's ongoing.

Last edited:
3 fricking 0 over Inter! Does it get ANY better?!!!!!

Best display of the year by FAR. Instead of Mihajlovic sitting back as per, he actually went all out and attacked and man did it show. Great ball from Honda for Alex's first. Alex then boneheadedly bringing down Icardi after Donnarumma had made another great save. Icardi then hitting the post with the subsequent penalty. And within 8 minutes the game was over. Niang with a brilliant ball in for Bacca. Then finishing himself to wrap it up. Still can't believe they accepted a bid from Leicester for him. Praise the Lord Niang turned the move down. Kuca superb.

We can take a week off from the Mihajlovic criticism after that.

FORZA MILAN!

Last edited:
I like Mihajlovic, I think the Milan job is a poisoned chalice with the way the club is run, a little like how it's essentially impossible to succeed at Madrid. Look at Allegri, now he's at a well run club and he's flourishing. Speaking of which, Dybala is scarily good.

I like Mihajlovic, I think the Milan job is a poisoned chalice with the way the club is run, a little like how it's essentially impossible to succeed at Madrid. Look at Allegri, now he's at a well run club and he's flourishing. Speaking of which, Dybala is scarily good.

To be fair Juve also have a MUCH better squad than pretty much everyone in the league, agree with your points though!

And yes 3-0! Couldn't believe it, recently the derby has always been a 1-0 affair. So good to get a win and a big one at that.

I really rate Niang, much better than Suso / Ceri. 4-4-2 seems to be a better option right now for the squad.

Mihajlovic hasn't really done much wrong squad wise, not much you can do with this team that is easily the weakest Milan side for a **** of a long time.

Hopefully this will be the boost they need to push on with better results. Need to get some consistency going.

Apparently people are linking De Jong with a move to LA Galaxy

Apparently people are linking De Jong with a move to LA Galaxy

All but done apparently and he's already said his goodbyes at Milanello.

Can't blame him at 31 to get one last big pay day in the sun. Although I'm surprised no European club wanted him. Been very disappointed he's not played much at all this year given the great job he's done in the role through his time at Milan. Never have rated Montolivo but he and Kuca seem to be the preferred 2 under the Inter man.

Last edited:
All but done apparently and he's already said his goodbyes at Milanello.

Can't blame him at 31 to get one last big pay day in the sun. Although I'm surprised no European club wanted him. Been very disappointed he's not played much at all this year given the great job he's done in the role through his time at Milan. Never have rated Montolivo but he and Kucka seem to be the preferred 2 under the Inter man.

Yeah I rate De Jong, underrated passer of the ball too.

Good luck to him!

CaM3SqLXEAAx0a5.png

Serie A table after Dronarumma became first choice keeper :)

Jackson Martinez continues to make headlines on the transfer market. Last summer the Colombian striker signed with Atletico Madrid after being very close to joining Milan, the Colchoneros paid the €35 million exit clause Martinez had with Porto. But after a difficult half season in La Liga in which he scored just two goals in 15 matches, Martinez is on the move once again. Atletico Madrid was even able to turn a profit by selling him to Chinese club Guangzhou who announced his purchase for between €42/45 million euro. Martinez is now ready to join Gervinho and Guarin in the Chinese League.

Did not see that coming!!

Happy we got Bacca instead of him though

Jackson Martinez continues to make headlines on the transfer market. Last summer the Colombian striker signed with Atletico Madrid after being very close to joining Milan, the Colchoneros paid the €35 million exit clause Martinez had with Porto. But after a difficult half season in La Liga in which he scored just two goals in 15 matches, Martinez is on the move once again. Atletico Madrid was even able to turn a profit by selling him to Chinese club Guangzhou who announced his purchase for between €42/45 million euro. Martinez is now ready to join Gervinho and Guarin in the Chinese League.

Did not see that coming!!

Happy we got Bacca instead of him though

Yet another money orientated modern day player.

He's only 29. Why would you want to disappear to China?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3428209/The-ultimate-lowdown-AC-Milan-goalkeeping-sensation-Gianluigi-Donnarumma-die-hard-fan-posts-aged-just-16.html

Just seen that article.

If heart hadn't ruled head, Gigio might have been on the blue and black team in last Sunday's derby. He had a trial at Inter but as soon as he learned of Milan's interest he jumped at the chance.

Father Alfonso told the Corriere del Mezzogiorno: 'My son had trials with Inter and Juventus. Napoli were interested too. But he wanted Milan, full stop.'

Love him even more now!