Attack! Attack! - Breaking point ( 210 goals 33 against In 64 games Flat 442 )

removed the offside trap, the game became more defensive. Corner Best of the best Darwin Quintero 14 game - 17 goal

removed the offside trap, the game became more defensive. Corner Best of the best Darwin Quintero 14 game - 17 goal

Thanks I will try it out..

Currently working on a 451 433 hybrid tactic. new stuff too.
testing with bayern only let in 1 goal in 9 games. and scored about 3 per game. Seems to be working. But will try out the No offside trap if things start messing up.

Thats great news OoscotsmanoO. Out of every tactic for 12.2.2 this has been by far the most consistant! The passing is the best passing i've seen from any 442 on any site and the attack and defence and both pretty well stable!!

Do you use any shouts?

Also, the corner tactic is great, Vidic has got about 15 goals, and I'm only in March!

Chris Smalling also scored a hat-trick in an 8-0 victory over QPR!

This isn't a good tactic... IT'S A ******* GREAT TACTIC

To be honest I keep wanting to try this tactic, but I don't understand what you need us to do with the playmakers/target man ?

I swear even if you list all your players it only acknowledges the first? also as all the instructions are different for each player which player should be first on the list?

To be honest I keep wanting to try this tactic, but I don't understand what you need us to do with the playmakers/target man ?

I swear even if you list all your players it only acknowledges the first? also as all the instructions are different for each player which player should be first on the list?

I know that jimmy its just incase of injuries, Subs cards.. So if i make changes it falls to the person next in line.

Its just a safe to be sorry thing ahah.. At first i thought it Counted all but i was wrong since then ive always still done it. makes sence if you want to think ahead.

Hope it Clears it up.

In addition to Smalling getting a hat-trick against QPR, he's just got a hat-trick in a 7-0 romping of Mexico in the Olympics! (I'm managing team GB)

Did well in the pre-season with it including a 6-1 victory over Sevilla with my Wigan team in the second season and thought I'm ready to use the tactic when season starts, but failed catastrophically. Currently lying 15th in the league, slaughtered by all the big teams I've met (5-1 AC Milan in Europa, 4-0 Man Utd, 3-0 Man City, 3-1 Liverpool) and even teams like Wolves, Stoke are bullying me at home. The worst thing is that I can barely have any shots, although I have all the possession in the world. Any suggestions on what should I do? My strikers currently are Boselli, Di Santo, Fierro and Griffiths.

Last edited:
Mate. Love the tactic, 2nd Season I started using it, Won League & FA Cup with Aston Villa, 3rd Season now just played 1st league game, won 4-2 & won 2-1 vs City in Community Shield :D

View attachment 239091

Hi whoever you are i noticed your tactic and decided to give it a go, i dont normally give feedback or use this forum but i might start to more now... i dont know if you care bu here are my findings and ratings for you.

I am Peterhead, i got promoted from scottish 3rd division after one season my second season i was struggling a little, i decided to implement your tactic, i worked almost immediately, that second season i finished 3rd in the second division and went up via the playoffs after a horrendus start, if i started the season with this tactic i would have won the league, my next season in the first division is where i think the tactic got a proper test i had the lowest wage bill in the league young players who in a season or two would romp the league not quite there yet, so just wanted to maintain a decent league position... What happened

I finished second in the league i got to the final of the scottish cup played against rangers in the final, who won the SPL so i was into Europe, not bad...
This tactic with a good team for the division is perfect really but if your team isnt as good or relegation threatened its not the best for away matches, Great home tactic for smaller teams, away you dont get the amount of chances so its not as effective but you also dont get hammered i mostly draw away, I am now using this tactic with a team from the lowest league in Indonisia and have the same findings winnig 3 or 4-0 at home struggling away, but if you are man u arsenal or anyone with a good squad this would work well both home and away..
I thank you for uploading this and i have tested it with lower division clubs as proof it works at all levels thorougly reccomend this tactic to anyone reading
Good work my man

I managed to use this tactic with Swansea, playing Sigurdson on the left of midfield, and Scott Sinclair up front. The results were brilliant. Managed to win the league cup, and get to the semi's of the FA Cup finishing 8th in the league - for the large part of the season I was in the running for a Champions League place (don't know how to do screenshots or I would show you all!)

Going to keep trying the tactic with various clubs and continue to get brilliant results.

Thank you!

I've just completed my first season with Swindon using your tactics. Swindon were recently relegated to Leauge2 and should therefor cruise through the competion, which I did. My team scored 120 goals and conceded 34 (in 46 games). What is more interesting is how I fared against competition from higher leauges. I had alot of success in the FA Cup which was capped with my 4-0 victory over Reading. I ended up losing to Liverpool 3-1 which is hardly an embarrasing score.

So to summarize, my first season was successful but I was hardly facing the stiffest opposition. Next season should be more revealing, I'll keep ya updated. Great tactic by the way

has anyone had success using this with big teams on 12.2.2?