Back to College/School/Uni.

Evidently I don't rate areas by how many fast food restaurants it has. ;)

I like Brixton because it's different. It's a whole melting pot of different cultures. Something's always going on, there's always noise and it's always lively. I like that.

You obviously dont live there if you like it a lot. Its kind of a **** hole unless you go to Brixton Road.

You obviously dont live there if you like it a lot. Its kind of a **** hole unless you go to Brixton Road.

I like Brixton. :(

To be fair though, I don't know how good living there would be. It's nice to go there and soak up the, um, ambience though.

I did point out I don't live there.

"Ambience". Sounds like you need to get yourself into selling houses. ;) Would you call it an up and coming area as well?

I'd need to work on not putting 'um' before it if I do. ;)

Evidently I don't rate areas by how many fast food restaurants it has. ;)

I like Brixton because it's different. It's a whole melting pot of different cultures. Something's always going on, there's always noise and it's always lively. I like that.

And coffee houses, don't forget the coffee houses.

My sister lives in Brixton. It's not too bad, there are worse areas to live in London.

Decided I would do foundation Maths first and depending how that goes I'll take a higher Maths test :) hope it goes well

I work in a High School and College but as I'm the Tech support, I've been in all over the summer holidays to 'support' the admin staff XD. ONly had 2 weeks off when I went abroad, God, did I need that holiday!

I will but i'm gonna play it safe first :)

Just do higher. In one of this years foundations papers they asked a question where they drew a pencil next to a ruler, and asked you how long it was. And some colleges may look down on you if you do foundation Maths.

Just do higher. In one of this years foundations papers they asked a question where they drew a pencil next to a ruler, and asked you how long it was. And some colleges may look down on you if you do foundation Maths.

Ok thanks mate, I'll have a think about it :)

May as well start with Higher and if your **** at it do foundation instead.

one question from foundation paths was a picture of a pentagon and asked
"Name this polygon"
Probably hoping the word 'polygon' would confuse the retards :p

one question from foundation paths was a picture of a pentagon and asked
"Name this polygon"
Probably hoping the word 'polygon' would confuse the retards :p

Or Japanese Pokémon fans.

Looking at university courses for Journalism, I'm only 15 and in 4th year (Year 11) but I would love to do it. I do not see the point of writing an essay in 1 hour and 15 mins which is the main exam I am scared of for my Standard Grades, along with Maths. I need 4 Bs at Higher to get into some unis so I just hope I can push along.