Back to College/School/Uni.

So kids. How's it going with the Unis n stuff?

I've just moved in today, pretty good. I have a pretty busy schedule atm, what with freshers' and my brother and sister coming tomorrow to see what's going on and Dunc threatening (offering?) to rape me.

going to briskly get off the topic of Dunc's *****....
First full week of year 13 gone by went very slowly :p Hopefully going to boss out my personal statement this weekend and do UCAS stuff. Not holding high hopes of getting into my choices initially but maybe after all A levels are done I could apply in summer after people know their grades and if unis give up their places. If all else fails I'll join GC in Wales or take a gap year and apply next year

going to briskly get off the topic of Dunc's *****....
First full week of year 13 gone by went very slowly :p Hopefully going to boss out my personal statement this weekend and do UCAS stuff. Not holding high hopes of getting into my choices initially but maybe after all A levels are done I could apply in summer after people know their grades and if unis give up their places. If all else fails I'll join GC in Wales or take a gap year and apply next year

Don't worry, your statement will take a lot longer unless you ignore what your teachers say. Cool thing is, your fees will be very high, whilst my year JUST managed to get away with it. Sucks to be you. Also:

going to briskly get off on the topic of Dunc's *****....

Fixed.

Don't worry, your statement will take a lot longer unless you ignore what your teachers say. Cool thing is, your fees will be very high, whilst my year JUST managed to get away with it. Sucks to be you. Also:

Well hoping to write all of it this weekend then spend the next few weeks improving it with help of people (lucky that my history teacher did same course as I want to do so he can help me). Meh debt is debt ill never pay it off so I don't care too much really. Don't have to pay it back until I earn over £21K and it gets written off after 30 years. Do you have to start paying back after £15K?

Well played sir. Now that I have posted this back on I go...

Meh debt is debt ill never pay it off so I don't care too much really. Don't have to pay it back until I earn over £21K and it gets written off after 30 years. Do you have to start paying back after £15K?

Yeah he'll only have to start paying it back after earning £15k under the old rules. You only start to pay your loan back when you're earning over £21k if you start in 2012/13. :)

Just get a **** job for the rest of your life GC and you'll be fine ;) be a ball boy at villa perhaps? :p

Got my exam for higher maths in November which I will likely own, but I'm still nervous :S

Popped down to my Halls down in Brighton which are in Falmer.

It's literally 2 minutes walk from Brighton's new Stadium. Well chuffed!

Just get a **** job for the rest of your life GC and you'll be fine ;) be a ball boy at villa perhaps? :p

I might apply for that at Leeds, but I don't know whether they can afford more than one match ball. :)

I might apply for that at Leeds, but I don't know whether they can afford more than one match ball. :)

We have to run on a tight budget to allow Bates to buy a new yacht every month

Everything is sooooooooooo expensive here. £3.75 for a pint? Pff.