Back to College/School/Uni.

• Thread starter Thread starter Wilko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 322
  • Views Views 20K
I could have fainted, and it was Fosters and the cheapest they had. Union bar needs to open sharpish!
really sucks to be you. Fosters tastes like ****

Psychology, Sociology and Goverment + Politics, decent but its **** in the fact we have to stay during our frees.

they try to make us do that but we leave anyway haha. Althought they are trying to introduce gates and a swipe card system which could foil our plans :S Yes that's right the school complains about having no money but will spend on this retarded and unneeded system. Sigh

they try to make us do that but we leave anyway haha. Althought they are trying to introduce gates and a swipe card system which could foil our plans :S Yes that's right the school complains about having no money but will spend on this retarded and unneeded system. Sigh

Sounds like my old school. They did the same thing then started complaining about how they have no cash. If those gates are put in it will be really suckeh.

Sounds like my old school. They did the same thing then started complaining about how they have no cash. If those gates are put in it will be really suckeh.

hoping it takes them a good while to get it implemented so I will have to use them for as little time as possible. Top entrance can't get bigger fences thanks to old people complaining haha. I'll just jump the fence up there ;)

Wether it tastes like **** or not, they're adverts would be enough to make me buy it (in the future)

adverts... good
taste... ****
Carlsberg has good adverts and tastes good ;)

It's also more expensive, by a bit. Like £1.10 a bottle? All about Budweiser '66 or Foster's Gold these days bru.

tesco had 2 12 packs of corona for £18. Needless to say I made the most of this deal ;)
Budweiser 66 is winning haha
Back on topic: Alcohol is needed to deal with the stress of school ;)

It's also more expensive, by a bit. Like £1.10 a bottle? All about Budweiser '66 or Foster's Gold these days bru.

Aha, but I was got these as a moving into Uni present from my brother and sister. Needless to say...

tesco had 2 12 packs of corona for £18. Needless to say I made the most of this deal ;)
Budweiser 66 is winning haha
Back on topic: Alcohol is needed to deal with the stress of school ;)

...it was this particular deal. ;)

Aha, but I was got these as a moving into Uni present from my brother and sister. Needless to say...

...it was this particular deal. ;)

great minds thing alike ;) Although I slightly lied... I got a 12 pack of corona and a 12 pack of San Miguel :P

Anyone dead yet? Hopefully Joel will be.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

As for me, I'm alive and trolling Welshmen. "Oh you support Cardiff? Yeah, yeah, very big team, yeah. Third biggest in Wales after Swansea and Wrexham, no less."

Made some badass friends though. Me and this Welsh dude on my course get on like the proverbial sheep on fire and he's already targeted the house he's going to rent in Cardiff next year, so that's my accommodation sorted. Also there is this Italian girl who's just stupidly beautiful and intelligent, so that's... good. I guess.

Whut's up with you lot so far then.

Anyone dead yet? Hopefully Joel will be.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

As for me, I'm alive and trolling Welshmen. "Oh you support Cardiff? Yeah, yeah, very big team, yeah. Third biggest in Wales after Swansea and Wrexham, no less."

Made some badass friends though. Me and this Welsh dude on my course get on like the proverbial sheep on fire and he's already targeted the house he's going to rent in Cardiff next year, so that's my accommodation sorted. Also there is this Italian girl who's just stupidly beautiful and intelligent, so that's... good. I guess.

Whut's up with you lot so far then.

There's intelligent people at a Uni that accepted YOU?

Back