Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
First off well done thats an unreal achievement lol and did you start in the lower leagues with these tactics? or just took them on board recently?

I started with them and used a mix of tactics but mostly this one in all it's various guises. My team is pretty good, we got a massive takeover early on and that helped with recruitment, I've used the loan market every season and many top teams release quality players at the end of each season so I pick those guys up.

Managed to bag amazing regens with scouting all over the globe and we've had a lot of luck. I still get battered in Europe though, like losing 11-3 to Juventus last season!

It is certainly not impossible. There isn't one single player at this team that was with Alfreton at the start so ignore the team name, I've built a good side, quickly but the success is due to this tactic.

Great tac pl3rious!

I tried to "compress" the space at the back more in my new Liverpool save by moving AML to DM and try to make it more solid defensively.

View attachment 732230

With two DMs CCCs from my side naturally decreased but number of goals is still solid.

Results (half season):
View attachment 732233

With two DMs I tried to prevent goals from crosses/counters and I manage to do it most of the times. Of course, team still concede a lot (15 goals in 19 games), but IMO nine clean sheets is not bad number with overload tactic. Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal and City didnt score against me. When Im up 2 goals I change roles of two DMs to half back.

I use cragwfc training method in this save.

Also I use assertive - tighten up TT every 15 mins from the start of the match.

Central striker (Balotelli) scored 24 goals in 17 appearances in the league:
View attachment 732241

Of course, I know that winning PL title is easy with Liverpool side but never managed to get this sort of results till now.

League table:
View attachment 732263

End season update:

Pretty disappointed with some games at the second half of the season, but still think that 17 clean sheets in Premier League is not bad with overload tac IMO. Conceded 31 goals in PL including five goals against Chelsea away when I combined "second" team and few youngsters to save energy ahead of CL semi-final second leg.

View attachment 317149

View attachment 317148

End season update:

Pretty disappointed with some games at the second half of the season, but still think that 17 clean sheets in Premier League is not bad with overload tac IMO. Conceded 31 goals in PL including five goals against Chelsea away when I combined "second" team and few youngsters to save energy ahead of CL semi-final second leg.

View attachment 733585

View attachment 733587
nice update mate

First season won the treble with Boavista spending only £1m!! Crazy tactic... Got the best offence and 3rd best defence. Won by a 12 Pts margin, SLB and Porto didn't do as well, Sporting came 2nd

First season won the treble with Boavista spending only £1m!! Crazy tactic... Got the best offence and 3rd best defence. Won by a 12 Pts margin, SLB and Porto didn't do as well, Sporting came 2nd
What version?

Few weeks ago i played with 41221wide tactics (downloaded from fm base)
i won EPL with my newcastle, when i wanted to post in forum i notice that the role changed, apperently changed by my daughter when i go to bathroom
my winger changed to wide targetman and striker to poacher wtf

when this tactic released i tried it, won EPL with most goal, but the defensive need improvement
i try to tweak it, but the result is getting worse and worse
this is when i notice big stuff. ITS OVERLOAD!!!
When creator said back four cohesion i didnt believe it, but when 2 other guy said it again i tried it, and amazingly the defensive getting much much better
comes to think this again there is no overload tactic in this forum, except the guy with editor thinks his name jaddo
and this tactic have a very little tweak version, only cragswfc and goal number thing. The guy play with liverpool reshape the tactic

this is when i realized others tactic are very very easy to tweak even my daugther can tweak
BUT this tactic hardly tweaked
creator know the limit of this tactic

i read again everthing from OP, count many hats off from others tactic creator. i dont see any hats off on other tactic tread

there are many version and tweak "normal tactic" . But this tactic i doubt it

also i wanted to tell the guy who didnt like this tactic corner routine, but he like the corner routine from other tactic(using bad possession corner routine).....you can fock off and eat your own d**k maggot

thank you for feedback
craswfc tweak is already at first page, but the second tweak i did not add yet, because no one tested it yet

have anyone test danilo tweak ?

With your new tweak cragswfc,

15nuc9j.png

2up9xcw.png

Where is the link for this tactic?

Back