• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
in The individual cb instructions it says

Close down less

do you remove this ?

Thanks

Great tac pl3rious!

I tried to "compress" the space at the back more in my new Liverpool save by moving AML to DM and try to make it more solid defensively.

View attachment 317761

With two DMs CCCs from my side naturally decreased but number of goals is still solid.

Results (half season):
View attachment 317759

With two DMs I tried to prevent goals from crosses/counters and I manage to do it most of the times. Of course, team still concede a lot (15 goals in 19 games), but IMO nine clean sheets is not bad number with overload tactic. Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal and City didnt score against me. When Im up 2 goals I change roles of two DMs to half back.

I use cragwfc training method in this save.

Also I use assertive - tighten up TT every 15 mins from the start of the match.

Central striker (Balotelli) scored 24 goals in 17 appearances in the league:
View attachment 317755

Of course, I know that winning PL title is easy with Liverpool side but never managed to get this sort of results till now.

League table:
View attachment 317743

Last edited:
its important to remove that ppm to maintain shape, because you only have 5 man defence and 1 man arriving late

the result seems have better defence, make a real post mate, and i will posted it in first page

I don't have to put at my DC the individual instructions "mark tighter"? it is ?

Great tac pl3rious!

I tried to "compress" the space at the back more in my new Liverpool save by moving AML to DM and try to make it more solid defensively.

View attachment 732230

With two DMs CCCs from my side naturally decreased but number of goals is still solid.

Results (half season):
View attachment 732233

With two DMs I tried to prevent goals from crosses/counters and I manage to do it most of the times. Of course, team still concede a lot (15 goals in 19 games), but IMO nine clean sheets is not bad number with overload tactic. Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal and City didnt score against me.

View attachment 732241

Of course, I know that winning PL title is easy with Liverpool side but never managed to get this sort of results till now.

League table:
View attachment 732263
you are losing creativity to attack but add more man power to defensive
brave move, good job mate

Just wanna say hi to everyone. I tested more than 20 high rated tactics all over the FM forums, but this one from OP is one of the best, maybe THE BEST. Im currently playing in BPL with far lowest rated team in league (came from conference in 6 seasons, not with this tactic), finished 7th, but only using this Bad possession tacic maybe for 10 last games and I won 8. In all 10 I was better opponent, but my defense is slow and old, players who are valued around 500K. Only tweak is that I put striker on AF, dude that one nearest to IF.

Also Im currently managing France, 2nd in world, season 2020./21. They have amazing team all high rated players years 25-31, Benzema 33, no regens. I destroy everyone, 40+ shots with half on target, 7-12 CCC every game. Also concede 1-2 goals in last minutes of game when most of my players are content. I will work on this to stop with changing DC on cover duty as someone say. One thing I notice is that Pogba as far best player in game in my season, but his match rating is around 6.8-7 every game and I dont like that. He is playing on that CM automatic position. No OI, traning balanced, with Attacking match training. No changes during the match as I want to test this tactic as it made. Using team talks during match, dont know real impact, but satisfies my managerial hunger. :)

Last edited:
Hi
I have a lot of problems scoring goals with this tactics any advise for what i should do, i have a lot of shots but it seems like they never hit the target?

Hi
I have a lot of problems scoring goals with this tactics any advise for what i should do, i have a lot of shots but it seems like they never hit the target?
check the player ppm, if he have "shot with power" and "like to do long shoot" remove it
lower rep player harder to scored
Yes i mean match training and generell training, but away the same like the pictures you lod up on page 1?
yes same

Great tac pl3rious!

Results (half season):

With two DMs I tried to prevent goals from crosses/counters and I manage to do it most of the times. Of course, team still concede a lot (15 goals in 19 games), but IMO nine clean sheets is not bad number with overload tactic. Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal and City didnt score against me. When Im up 2 goals I change roles of two DMs to half back.

League table:

We would like to see what your final season results are, especially the goals allowed.

thank you, but what do exactly mean by remove it? remove something from the tactic or remove the ppm??

thank you, but what do exactly mean by remove it? remove something from the tactic or remove the ppm??
remove ppm a.s.a.p or he will wasting too too too many chances
"shoot with power" only do well for player with 17+ finishing and composure

Back