Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Just finished testing Bad Possession m.e v1541 v2(original) for a half season using Benfica who have a media prediction of 19 in this custom Super League. Disabled transfer window and testing done plug-n-play style.

View attachment 317698
Mid-table so far. Not too bad. Ranked 2nd in Offense which is a great feat but last in Defense which we already knew was the problem with this tactic anyways.

View attachment 317697 This is the ***-Man's preferred line-up.

View attachment 317696

Look at some of these League Leaders! Some crazy stats there!http://www.mediafire.com/download/6vijeow7kvmqgy2/Bad+Possession+m.e+v1541+v2.fmf

Im playing with Schalke, and i have a lot of problems making goals, none of my players have any of the PPMs you said could be a problem, what can i do??

Im playing with Schalke, and i have a lot of problems making goals, none of my players have any of the PPMs you said could be a problem, what can i do??
have same problem doing it with hull
this happen if i play my youngster striker
View attachment 317575
last time testing with juventus depay with ppm "shoot with power" he only scored 9 after 25 league app

Last edited:
as any 1 tried it with messi are ronaldo as the centre striker

First year:
2qlwghj.png

cragswfc, I have a lot of injuries with your training it's normal?

I dominate all of my games easily, I create more shots and CCC but I conceded many CCC for if bit shot. I use original tactic, any ideas ? It is a very good tactic for me, just it can be improve for me.

Could someone tell me what the rule is for the corner routine? (who takes and who stands where to receive ball etc) Thanks

I dominate all of my games easily, I create more shots and CCC but I conceded many CCC for if bit shot. I use original tactic, any ideas ? It is a very good tactic for me, just it can be improve for me.

Thats normal with this tactic.

Could someone tell me what the rule is for the corner routine? (who takes and who stands where to receive ball etc) Thanks

Its on the OP bro

Win 9-1
lose 7-1
Win 5-4
Lose 6-5

....... Score more than your opponent tactic

Great tac pl3rious!

I tried to "compress" the space at the back more in my new Liverpool save by moving AML to DM and try to make it more solid defensively.

View attachment 732230

With two DMs CCCs from my side naturally decreased but number of goals is still solid.

Results (half season):
View attachment 732233

With two DMs I tried to prevent goals from crosses/counters and I manage to do it most of the times. Of course, team still concede a lot (15 goals in 19 games), but IMO nine clean sheets is not bad number with overload tactic. Manchester, Chelsea, Arsenal and City didnt score against me. When Im up 2 goals I change roles of two DMs to half back.

I use cragwfc training method in this save.

Also I use assertive - tighten up TT every 15 mins from the start of the match.

Central striker (Balotelli) scored 24 goals in 17 appearances in the league:
View attachment 732241

Of course, I know that winning PL title is easy with Liverpool side but never managed to get this sort of results till now.

League table:
View attachment 732263

I will try your tweak, look good to reduces CCC !

Back