Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
first game with v4

less CCC against and already dominate the game, look good !!

Hello, I use your V4 tactic.

same as V1 2 and 3 at half time I lead 2-0 at full time I lose 2-3

What can I Do about this? Change to control?

Please help me because I love the tac.

Hello, I use your V4 tactic.

same as V1 2 and 3 at half time I lead 2-0 at full time I lose 2-3

What can I Do about this? Change to control?

Please help me because I love the tac.
dont changed the overload, ussualy i dont give half time team talk if already won 2 goal or more, because it will mixed up the player mentality
could you explain more how they scored?

Has anyone used this tactic with a small team from a top league for more than one season?

i used this tactic (V2) with a team of 3rd french division, it was not bad :D

Care to share any more details?

I've started a save with Colomiers, French 3rd tier as well. They have extremely poor team compared to the others, I wonder how it'll go...

Never mind, I can answer my own question now that I've tried it. With this tactic you live and die by your strikers. If they miss, you WILL concede, and you can imagine how it goes in the bottom leagues. If your strikers are on form, you're destroying everyone, if not, you get destroyed. As a result, you're doomed to mid-table and no real consistency.

Last edited:
Care to share any more details?

I've started a save with Colomiers, French 3rd tier as well. They have extremely poor team compared to the others, I wonder how it'll go...

Never mind, I can answer my own question now that I've tried it. With this tactic you live and die by your strikers. If they miss, you WILL concede, and you can imagine how it goes in the bottom leagues. If your strikers are on form, you're destroying everyone, if not, you get destroyed. As a result, you're doomed to mid-table and no real consistency.

I tested with Amiens and finish 2nd, i cant share because i deleted my save

New season, so I wanne test your V4 tactic. Training and MP are the same as in the first post?

have tested with soton amazing tactic!! only 1 draw during pre season (2-2) at first match and won all match left with crazy statistic in shooting, gonna post at the end off season, thanks mate!! (jakarta-indonesia)

amazing tactic !

dc5suq.jpg

2rek6mt.jpg

n346ja.jpg

Which version?

I'm using v2 with the CB tackle harder, pass shorter changes and it's going well so far with Montrose. They were predicted to finish last in League 2 in my first season and 9th in League 1 this season.

View attachment 316664
View attachment 316663

My strikers probably aren't good enough for this league so they're not spectacular though they are chipping in. My best striker done well last season though.

View attachment 316661

I'm going to keep going with this so the real challenge will be the Premiership when I get there which at this rate won't be far away

Started a new save with Sporting CP and using your V4.
And have no words to describe it so far!

Just achieved my most brilliant result since I play FM/CM.
6-1 against PSG in the 1st season is something incredible

View attachment 316512

This one was also good

View attachment 316511

And if you take into consideration that all my strikers are **** with the exception of Nani (and he is not even a striker) ..

Last edited:
Started a new save with Sporting CP and using your V4.
And have no words to describe it so far!

Just achieved my most brilliant result since I play FM/CM.
6-1 against PSG in the 1st season is something incredible

View attachment 735146

This one was also good

View attachment 735149

And if you take in consideration that all my strikers are **** with the exception of Nani (and he is not even a striker) ..
where is link with V4 ?

Back