Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
your "the original shape" is getting kinda shaky for me now as arsenal :/

What version of your tactic do you recommend if i want to use atleast 1 winger (like your original shape version)
pick 4 defender and play them always, changing them in early stages will hurt your defending, train def movement if necesary

I have to say that I am amazing by this tactic
I started this save with Roma with another tactic and I
think that i don´t have to say when I switch around
Btw I am using cragswfc tweak

View attachment 314482

Had to use Totti due to injuries
View attachment 314480
thanks please keep up your fantastic work

Yes i achived that with Barcelona it is not with what club i achive that it is how team play and that is joy for eyes ..this tactic work for all big clubes in game like barcelona,juventus,bayern,man utd, and mid core clubes i don t expect to win all that in 2 season with padebron or crystal p.........:P

and yes i win all that with porto 2s with this tactic and i win all that with Rijeka but afther 6 season

seems like a lot of goals conceded when you're the best team in the league vs'ing teams that mostly have sub par offences

At least this tactic creator dont give reason your newcastle and liverpool is **** for this tactics
still a better tactic term goal and conceded for my 2nd season newcastle
setting up 2 tactics BP v4 and CE v19 doing very well

Perfect 2nd and 3rd season with my roma
changed tactic (similar to v4) i got my first lost after 2 and half season unbeaten

mieke, what did you use first season, and who did you play and where, and which versions do you find the best for them

Back