Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Just lost by Liverpool to Chelsea 0-2 on 20 minutes, put the unexplored tactics v.4 ... and won the match 5-2 =)
33 Shots
16 on target
12 scoring chances (ССС)
7 Half moments
Before the change of tactics had 2 hits and 0 scoring chances (CCC) =))

It's amazing, thanks=))

@tacticseeker i use mr hough tactic with my roma 1st season

Hi, this tactic can be the 15.2.1 patch

Hi, this tactic can be the 15.2.1 patch

Pl3rious i love your tactics especially v4 is awesome. Are you developing a v5 or another tactic? I would love to test.

I think you should release them beacause they are great, i think the best tactic for fm15. However it s your decision. I use them in an online league i m playing with friends and i want to surprise them with your next beast tactic.

I think you should release them beacause they are great, i think the best tactic for fm15. However it s your decision. I use them in an online league i m playing with friends and i want to surprise them with your next beast tactic.
maybe...:)

v5 & v6 already finished, but i didnt decided it yet want to release it or not
doing v7 atm
on first page mate

Hi pl3rious, it's a great tactic your V4.

Have you tried setting the side strikers to specifically mark the opposing full back (STCL mark DR and STCR mark DL). It's usually of great help in 3 striker formations (or in formations like 4231 or 424).

Just apply this during a game and save the tactic, and the instruction will be saved as well. Then before the next game load the tactic with the instrucions saved. This way you don't have to manually set it before every game.

And also, overload creates an insane amount of shots but some plays feel rushed. Have you tried changing the mentality to attacking (creates less shots, but perhaps better shots?)

Hi pl3rious, it's a great tactic your V4.

Have you tried setting the side strikers to specifically mark the opposing full back (STCL mark DR and STCR mark DL). It's usually of great help in 3 striker formations (or in formations like 4231 or 424).

Just apply this during a game and save the tactic, and the instruction will be saved as well. Then before the next game load the tactic with the instrucions saved. This way you don't have to manually set it before every game.

And also, overload creates an insane amount of shots but some plays feel rushed. Have you tried changing the mentality to attacking (creates less shots, but perhaps better shots?)
i never tried OI mate

if i changed the mentality from overload to attacking, then i must changed the tactic name :P

i never tried OI mate

if i changed the mentality from overload to attacking, then i must changed the tactic name :P

I'm not talking about OIs, I'm talking about specific man marking, in player instructions:

image.jpg

Give it a try! ;)

I'm not talking about OIs, I'm talking about specific man marking, in player instructions:

image.jpg

Give it a try! ;)

The master tweaker is back...Marcelo I take it your playing with this marking tweak? V4 is very good seems very stable...

The master tweaker is back...Marcelo I take it your playing with this marking tweak? V4 is very good seems very stable...

hahaha I'm dividing my time between FM 13, 14 and 15, haven't played past the first season in 15 yet... but in my current game I'm using Bad Possession V4 and Satorox Follia V2 (can't decide between these 2). In both tactics I'm using specific marking for the side strikers and it's working well (remember the GRID tactic for FM12, where the strikers also marked the full backs?).

hahaha I'm dividing my time between FM 13, 14 and 15, haven't played past the first season in 15 yet... but in my current game I'm using Bad Possession V4 and Satorox Follia V2 (can't decide between these 2). In both tactics I'm using specific marking for the side strikers and it's working well (remember the GRID tactic for FM12, where the strikers also marked the full backs?).

Yeah I remember the grid tactic...one of the most successful for FM12 in my opinion! If the man marking of the opposition fullbacks
a pdds to the defensive capabilities of both tactics that will be a brucey bonus! What type of results have u been getting away from home with this tactic?

I'm really enjoying FM15 after the not so user friendly FM14!

Last edited:
Back