Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
Where can I find the V4?

In the messages of the first page.

In the corners of V4, if the WB are taking them, you only let the other wb at the back? then its 1v1 and can be a easy counter

In the messages of the first page.

In the corners of V4, if the WB are taking them, you only let the other wb at the back? then its 1v1 and can be a easy counter

It's a tradeoff really, you have only one player back but have one more player in the box. I have never seen the AI take advantage of this, but if you want to be safer, just put the STC or the MC to take the corners.

does marking FB will make the striker back track those FB if they move forward?
i have problem with v5 and v6 if opponent FB overlaping
will test some more with this marking thing

thx mate

does marking FB will make the striker back track those FB if they move forward?
i have problem with v5 and v6 if opponent FB overlaping
will test some more with this marking thing

thx mate

Yes, they will follow the full backs all over the pitch. About saving this instruction into the tactic, it may be not a good idea, because depending on the opponent's formation the player your striker is assigned to mark may not always be a full back or wing back, you would have to check before every game anyway, so it's better to just set it manually at the start of each game.

Any instruction for V4 mate? using OI or not?

Last edited:
hey i just started using the v4! what training should i use during the season?
oh and can i change the cm to any other role? like the roaming mid?
thanks.

hey i just started using the v4! what training should i use during the season?
oh and can i change the cm to any other role? like the roaming mid?
thanks.
training at first page
CM you can try change to anything, but you cant change AP midfield

training at first page
CM you can try change to anything, but you cant change AP midfield
you dont use any match training?
or maybe i you meant i should use cragswfc's training on the OP?

you dont use any match training?
or maybe i you meant i should use cragswfc's training on the OP?
i mean the training explanation at first page mate
but you can use crag training too

i mean the training explanation at first page mate
but you can use crag training too
thank you for the quick reply. i sorry to bother you.
i dont quite understand the training, why would i use "tactics only" after my tactic is fluid (usually happens after the pre-season).
oh and does the prefered foot of the striker matters for position? like putting a stiker that uses left on the left position of the three?

thank you for the quick reply. i sorry to bother you.
i dont quite understand the training, why would i use "tactics only" after my tactic is fluid (usually happens after the pre-season).
oh and does the prefered foot of the striker matters for position? like putting a stiker that uses left on the left position of the three?
you can use your own preferences, the only restrictions is CD ppm and corner taker, everything at first page mate

Dear Pl3rious,

Thanks for your tactic, the best I have tested in FM 15. I won everything with big teams but I face issues with lower teams. I think this is all about players as your tactic is great. Therefore, do you have filters with the attributs needed for each player on the field (I did not find any on this topic, maybe I did not see clearly)
Thanks in advance if you can let us download them, it will really help.

Dear Pl3rious,

Thanks for your tactic, the best I have tested in FM 15. I won everything with big teams but I face issues with lower teams. I think this is all about players as your tactic is great. Therefore, do you have filters with the attributs needed for each player on the field (I did not find any on this topic, maybe I did not see clearly)
Thanks in advance if you can let us download them, it will really help.
no filter mate
its always harder with lower team because of attribute
i let those decisions in your hands :)

Back