You are a genius

Milan - Torino 8-0
Milan - Napoli 5-1 Napoli second in the league

hello, I'm French, and in the list of training for the striker, I dont know wath is "poacher"!... It is the last of the list of training for the striker?

poacher = renard des surfaces ;)

does this tactic have a good corner setup? (like the next shark v6 tactic)

and what type of strikers and AML are people having the best results with

also has anyone tested the AMR version and is it the exact same effectiveness

Forgive me for asking, but what is the reason of having the strikers individual training set as poachers when they play as false nines on the field?

Would team cohesion not be better than balanced for training focus ?

my guess would be they get more chances and just need the ability of a poacher (pace, finishing composure) as the poacher role has been kind of bad the past 2 FMs

Going well for me atm with Utd, 2-0 away win to Chelski, and back to back 5-1 wins over WBA and then spurs away!

Not going very well, defence is terrible, every game is like a 3-3, 4-3 game

buy santon and sold liorente

View attachment 319001
doing 2nd season, now on winter break
moved berardi(add ppm beat offside trap, play one-two, placed shot) to STCc cannot beat tevez form last year. experience do matter
but berardi won golden boy, asamoah won world player of the year, but tevez lose to messi at world golden boy
View attachment 319000
View attachment 318999
View attachment 318998

---------------------------------------------------------
back to topic
the reason i use poacher on individual training because the F9 is always drop deeper and the AI will follow them and use tigher marking, most of the time our F9 will face chance to beat offside trap and this individual training help to gain 12 extra goal at winter break (yes i do test them all, second best is complete forward attack)

i use AML because my personal opinion, FM15 underrated most DR(natural) ....they have lower marking, tackling, pace, accel, positioning, and teamwork compared to DL
we can argue about this, but its based on my personal opinion

team training i use balanced but sometimes i use fitness when international break
i dont have any solid reason or test about this....feel free to change or experiment

i upload new file at first post to stop swap thing

about conceded from cross i cant helped it
our right side is rock solid, but left side is fragile from DR crossing with "further forward and stay wider"

i am also amazed how u guys reacting to this tactic, so many feedback and tester
while other forum is "fruitless"

thank you very much....looking forward more feedback (still wandering how this tactics work on smaller team)

thank you very much....looking forward more feedback (still wandering how this tactics work on smaller team)

View attachment 318997This is after I started using your tactic, there are some few losses but mostly there are good results

View attachment 318994This is before I started using your tactic and although there are some good results mostly where with luck or holidayed ..

View attachment 318996 Current league table was in 12-14th place before I used your tactic

View attachment 318995 The season preview even though this is my 2nd season in the Premier League

View attachment 318992View attachment 318991 My Squad .. not that awesome

Hope that this is enough. If you have any questions just ask

Nice tactic, creating lots of chances and scoring lots of goals. However, i feel it's very leaky defensively and i'm conceding lots of goals too. I'm currently trying to tweak the defense a little to stop conceding so many, if the defense can be tightened up a bit then i think this tactic could be unstoppable.

Nice tactic, creating lots of chances and scoring lots of goals. However, i feel it's very leaky defensively and i'm conceding lots of goals too. I'm currently trying to tweak the defense a little to stop conceding so many, if the defense can be tightened up a bit then i think this tactic could be unstoppable.
the defence only do by 6 man
back 4 cant be tweaked because they have on purpose and they need good cohesion
holding DM is to eliminate most counter attack and to recycle possession
CM is always late at defence

while AML and 3 F9 doing his own thing

i am very tempted to pull back AML to ML wide midfielder automatic. just to give extra cover on left side from crossing

If you have any questions just ask
do you already disable the swap position?

I forgot to say something.

I used to concede a lot then I started to leave the OI to my assistant manager and results improved a lot