bonjour, y'en a t'il qui parle Français ici car en fait j'utilise cette tactique mais je n'ai pas des resultat avec des tres gros score fleuves et vu que je comprend pas trop en anglais c'est quoi que vous mettez aux entrainement et tout? merci d'avance

Has anyone tried changing the GK role to a sweeper keeper? The reason I ask is, I get a lot of balls played over the defence which a sweeper keeper would easily deal with.

bonjour, y'en a t'il qui parle Français ici car en fait j'utilise cette tactique mais je n'ai pas des resultat avec des tres gros score fleuves et vu que je comprend pas trop en anglais c'est quoi que vous mettez aux entrainement et tout? merci d'avance

Mets ton jeu en anglais dans ces cas là juste le temps de retrouver l'équivalent
Il as mis une copie écran en plus :)
-Entrainement général équilibré et moyen
-Repos après match seulement
-Préparation de match : Tactique de match

J'ai pas essayé la tactique mais elle semble tres bien donc laisse lui du temps

Tu as qui comme équipe ?
tu perds tous tes matchs ?

Il y en a ici qui ont des problèmes de défense avec cette tactique.

this is good but a good tip

To win games on FM15 is easy when you have the right tools eg this tactic . I've found that you don't need the best players. If your tactics and training schedules work, you'll win games with no problem. If you are conceding too much, alter your team training schedule; put your GENERAL TRAINING on DEFENDING on VERY HIGH and move the bar all the way to LESS MATCH TRAINING. However, put your MATCH TRAINING SCHEDULE on ATTACKING MOVEMENT. This way your team can create a lot of chances whilst no opposition can break your down your defence. I did this with Sheffield Wednesday who are a poor team .I won the league and after I got promoted i got champions league the next season.

question mate, if you move the bar all the way to less match training, attacking movement then becomes greyed out? surely this means its not in use

Can you post a screen of goals scored on corners?

Formation has me interested, but not really looking for a "corner bug" tactic.

check the player swaping, make them dont swap

I am confused. How do you do that? Don't you do that within the tactic, which means it should have already been selected when you created the tactic?

J'ai manchester united j'ai mis les consigne et entrainement mais j'ai vu qu y en a qui entraine les attaquant ?? je suis second j'ai pas a me plaindre mais le truc c est que j ai une trentaine d occaz pour 2-3 but eux 5 tirs minimum 1 but sa vous le fais a vous?

Any chance of just getting the corner routines? Is there a defensive corner routine?

To win games on FM15 is easy when you have the right tools eg this tactic . I've found that you don't need the best players. If your tactics and training schedules work, you'll win games with no problem. If you are conceding too much, alter your team training schedule; put your GENERAL TRAINING on DEFENDING on VERY HIGH and move the bar all the way to LESS MATCH TRAINING. However, put your MATCH TRAINING SCHEDULE on ATTACKING MOVEMENT. This way your team can create a lot of chances whilst no opposition can break your down your defence. I did this with Sheffield Wednesday who are a poor team .I won the league and after I got promoted i got champions league the next season.
As someone has mentioned, the match training greys out if you move the bar all the way right. Also, do you tick or untick the boxes? Thanks.

General training just slowly improves attributes of your players in chosen category. It happens gradually, over time and it can't have a direct impact on your immediate results. It certainly helps, but it's not that huge.

@shirajzl do you know which specific attributes the DEFENDING category trains?

As someone has mentioned, the match training greys out if you move the bar all the way right. Also, do you tick or untick the boxes? Thanks.

Match training greys out when you put it all the way to the right because all the way to the right is 0%. So, match training does not get worked out. General training would then be at 100%. Whereas all the way to the left would put match training at 50%, and the other half would be General training.

General training just slowly improves attributes of your players in chosen category. It happens gradually, over time and it can't have a direct impact on your immediate results. It certainly helps, but it's not that huge.

This. There is a trend of people asking about general training and individual training as if it is tied directly to the immediate success of a tactic. It is not. A lot of people are confused and don't understand that.

Set it at 10% then and it will no longer gray out. Give them rest after matches as well.

Match training greys out when you put it all the way to the right because all the way to the right is 0%. So, match training does not get worked out. General training would then be at 100%. Whereas all the way to the left would put match training at 50%, and the other half would be General training.
This has always confused me, so where do I want it?