Attack is great but after 5-6 matches team started to concede too much ( My team is Juventus btw ) For example 40+ shots scoring 2-3 goals - rival team 8-9 shots scoring 2-3 goals ! then score is 3-2 3-3 4-3 every match. It looks there is defensive problem. Anyone has the same problem or only me ?

since only 6 man doing defence, the back four need high cohesion, if not the shape is broken
and if you have more ccc than opponent and still losing the game, thats the motivating and mental problem

Just tried it out, scored 4 goals from corner and had like 9 cutclear chances from corners aswell, so yeah just like the Christian Eriksen tactic it's more or less a cornerbug contributing with all the goals, I'll pass.

This formation is made for Raheem Sterling !!! First game I've tried it and he scored 2, didn't have all the training on, just the instructions and formation

Might try this out. Haven't found a consistent tactic since 15.2. I have some good wingers, but they were IF so can retrain them to false nines pretty easy.

Attack is great but after 5-6 matches team started to concede too much ( My team is Juventus btw ) For example 40+ shots scoring 2-3 goals - rival team 8-9 shots scoring 2-3 goals ! then score is 3-2 3-3 4-3 every match. It looks there is defensive problem. Anyone has the same problem or only me ?
I had the same problem with Porto, drew 3-3 against Dnipro at home, luckily qualified for the CL

Would people please stop "testing" tactics with teams like Barcelona, Juventus, Ajax, Man Utd and such? It really doesn't tell us much about the tactic.
Also, you can't judge a tactic on a dozen games or half a season and whatnot.

This one looks good, but just like with any other, we need to see long-term results with small clubs on a limited budget.

this is good but a good tip

To win games on FM15 is easy when you have the right tools eg this tactic . I've found that you don't need the best players. If your tactics and training schedules work, you'll win games with no problem. If you are conceding too much, alter your team training schedule; put your GENERAL TRAINING on DEFENDING on VERY HIGH and move the bar all the way to LESS MATCH TRAINING. However, put your MATCH TRAINING SCHEDULE on ATTACKING MOVEMENT. This way your team can create a lot of chances whilst no opposition can break your down your defence. I did this with Sheffield Wednesday who are a poor team .I won the league and after I got promoted i got champions league the next season.

View attachment 318830

Last edited:

To win games on FM15 is easy when you have the right tools eg this tactic . I've found that you don't need the best players. If your tactics and training schedules work, you'll win games with no problem. If you are conceding too much, alter your team training schedule; put your GENERAL TRAINING on DEFENDING on VERY HIGH and move the bar all the way to LESS MATCH TRAINING. However, put your MATCH TRAINING SCHEDULE on ATTACKING MOVEMENT. This way your team can create a lot of chances whilst no opposition can break your down your defence. I did this with Sheffield Wednesday who are a poor team .I won the league and after I got promoted i got champions league the next season.

General training just slowly improves attributes of your players in chosen category. It happens gradually, over time and it can't have a direct impact on your immediate results. It certainly helps, but it's not that huge.

+1 to scoring tons but conceding a bit, not enough to lose matches because the team is scoring loads but enough to not consistenty have clean sheets.

Training at the moment was balanced and match def positioning. WIll try cragswfcs advise.

I'm Everton, and Lukaku has scored 32 in 25 PL apps so far playing as the middle striker.

can you suggest good PPM's for positions if you havent already? beat offside is good for strikers?

thanks!
beat offside trap, place shot, play one two, and attemp first time shot (most striker dont have time to hold the ball inside pinalty box

was thinking about this past few days, glad someone already tried it and working
thumbs up