This has always confused me, so where do I want it?

I generally keep it about half way (25%) once my tactic is 100% fluid. If your tactic is not fluid, then have it set all the way to the left, with Tactic as match training, which would then make the workload 50% general and 50% match. You don't want match training to be 0%. It still needs to be worked on. So it really is preference. There is not right or wrong. Just because I do it one way, doesn't mean that way is going to work for you. That is why I think it is pretty funny when people ask a lot about training when it comes to the tactics. Training is completely seperate of the tactic and has to do with player development, not tactic development. In the long run, yes, your player improves - your tactic effectiveness improves. But training is a long run process and not something that effects tactics that season, or immediate. Only match training does.

View attachment 729729this is good but a good tip

To win games on FM15 is easy when you have the right tools eg this tactic . I've found that you don't need the best players. If your tactics and training schedules work, you'll win games with no problem. If you are conceding too much, alter your team training schedule; put your GENERAL TRAINING on DEFENDING on VERY HIGH and move the bar all the way to LESS MATCH TRAINING. However, put your MATCH TRAINING SCHEDULE on ATTACKING MOVEMENT. This way your team can create a lot of chances whilst no opposition can break your down your defence. I did this with Sheffield Wednesday who are a poor team .I won the league and after I got promoted i got champions league the next season.

pic attached

Tactic has been working good for me to start with, I am conceding way too many goals recently, did anyone find a method to concede less goals?

I generally keep it about half way (25%) once my tactic is 100% fluid. If your tactic is not fluid, then have it set all the way to the left, with Tactic as match training, which would then make the workload 50% general and 50% match. You don't want match training to be 0%. It still needs to be worked on. So it really is preference. There is not right or wrong. Just because I do it one way, doesn't mean that way is going to work for you. That is why I think it is pretty funny when people ask a lot about training when it comes to the tactics. Training is completely seperate of the tactic and has to do with player development, not tactic development. In the long run, yes, your player improves - your tactic effectiveness improves. But training is a long run process and not something that effects tactics that season, or immediate. Only match training does.

It finally makes sense, thanks.

:p(H)

pog5jmG.png

Can anyone help me real quick? I am a bit confused on the part where the OP said to make sure players don't swap. And if they are to chech/uncheck whatever you need to uncheck. I am confused about two things. First, where do you make that adjustment? Secondly, if it is an adjustment within the tactic, wouldn't he have just made that adjustment when creating the tactic and therefore no need for us downloaders to adjust that?

Guys, if u are leading 2 goals, how do u protect the lead?
and are there any tweaks if u're facing the much more stronger club?

Can anyone help me real quick? I am a bit confused on the part where the OP said to make sure players don't swap. And if they are to chech/uncheck whatever you need to uncheck. I am confused about two things. First, where do you make that adjustment? Secondly, if it is an adjustment within the tactic, wouldn't he have just made that adjustment when creating the tactic and therefore no need for us downloaders to adjust that?

just download v2 has all the adjustments made

How do you personally handle Match Training?

you have to train them as poacher, and dont swap the position, use "pick off where you last time" (assertive) always

Amazing tactic and great work. I mean no disrespect, but that is a fallacy. Regardless what role you train him at, you won't see any type of attribute increase over the coarse of the season. So, it has zero impact on the immediate success of the tactic. Plus, there is no proof that you need to train him as a poacher, unless you ran two separate saves, both of which you kept identical keeping variable between them to the minimum, keep the same starting 11, run one save where you train your strikers as poachers and have the other save where you train your strikers at F9s (or whatever role), THEN run them for 3+ years, and then some how compare the two results solely based on production from being trained as a poacher and production from being trained as a f9. Even that would be very difficult, but the only way to support your argument of having to train your strikers as poachers.

General and individual training have ZERO immediate impact on the player's attributes, let alone the productivity of the entire tactic. You training him as a poacher wouldn't show you ANY type of development until a year or two down the road. And again, unless you ran the save exact save with you training him in a different role and used that to see how it compares, there is no way you could have reached the conclusion of needing to train as a poacher. Whether that is true or not, you wouldn't have see it MANY years down the save...and again, you would then have to run the same exact save with him training in a different role to see if training as a poacher is that much better. So, that is a fallacy.

So, my theory is that you by mistake had your strikers set to train as poachers. You didn't realize it and then went the whole season getting great results, then at the end saw that your strikers were being trained as poachers this whole time and then just assumed that is why you were getting great results. No question, your players are still going to develop into good players assuming they have potential to grow. But your tactic calls for F9s. You are going to want your players to develop the skills needed for your tactic right? No question there are attributes in poachers that overlap with F9s, and no question that non key attributes play a significant role. But, with this tactic, you are going to want a guy that can play the F9 role. And you are going to want to trainer your youngsters into being good F9s.

Plus, again, aside from all of that, it makes me laugh any time someone mentions general or individual training (especially individual training) when they talk about tactics. Training is for the long term development of your players, not for the immediate/short term success of your tactic.

But again, not trying to be disrespectful. Just find it very misleading telling people you must train your strikers as poachers in order to reach full effectiveness of this tactic. That is completely false.

i like to test different tactics, but one tactics catch my eye, its zero sea tactics
he use f9 role, but put the individual training to poacher
when i tried his 442 tactic, there are alot of poaching oppurtunity on counter attack, exactly same as my 433

then i actualy test it about the individual training like i mention before, here is my data (using same save with same team at 1st game(serie A) on the season untill winter break
View attachment 318799
i dont know if "training change the game" or "just luck"
whatever the answer, i must admit zero sea found this since patch 15.1.3
individual training credits to zero sea

thank you all for the feedback, this kind of discusion is what im looking for

I tried this with Barca for a bit but the results were very mixed. While I trashed some teams with 6-8 goals there were also some super weak games, especially against Real whom I lost to 1-5, 1-4 and 0-2. Once in the league and twice in the cup.

The main problems for this tactic seems to be long balls over the back and if you play against a 4-3-3 and FB pushes forward bascially doubling up on your right FB.