Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
How abt training?

Let us know when you win the league next....

Besides, if you have money, which position is the most important to invest into? Striker or Defender? It feels liked any striker can score a lot with this tac, but need very decent defender to stop the goal against? Or how, you have the most exp in this thread than anyone else....

I would actually go for midfielders - as you mention, most decent strikers will do sufficient and form my experience the defense is just as much down to Cohesion (playing them together) as it is the quality (of course, if you got total **** you should replace)
But that's just from my experience with V4 + Hulk - think the offensive midfielder (Cabella in my Newcastle-save and Cigarini in my Atalanta-save) have the highest avg. rating of the team, so i feel quality players in the midfield should not be overlooked at least :)

NNJ, we are talking abt V6. Are you talking abt V6 here?

I would actually go for midfielders - as you mention, most decent strikers will do sufficient and form my experience the defense is just as much down to Cohesion (playing them together) as it is the quality (of course, if you got total **** you should replace)
But that's just from my experience with V4 + Hulk - think the offensive midfielder (Cabella in my Newcastle-save and Cigarini in my Atalanta-save) have the highest avg. rating of the team, so i feel quality players in the midfield should not be overlooked at least :)

if i already have decent defender and at least 1 good striker...i will go buy midfielder
i will use good regen players as sub

best defender i ever use is leichtainer(dr/wbr), bonucci(cd), and barzagli(cd). i ussualy sold bonucci and barzagli both since first start fm15 until i found out in v6 test they are very very good at defending

What are the specific attributes in defense that they have that make them best defenders for V6?

if i already have decent defender and at least 1 good striker...i will go buy midfielder
i will use good regen players as sub

best defender i ever use is leichtainer(dr/wbr), bonucci(cd), and barzagli(cd). i ussualy sold bonucci and barzagli both since first start fm15 until i found out in v6 test they are very very good at defending

well both of bonucci and barzagli have low aggresive
but when i test with tottenham using van and eric dyer, they just cant match bonucci and barzagli
i always buy them when im playing chelsea and madrid. they both just snap fitting in first team

And for the 2 IF, should the left IF be left or right footed?

So fast, good marking, tackling, positioning, concentration, jumping, heading, but it must have low agression

well both of bonucci and barzagli have low aggresive
but when i test with tottenham using van and eric dyer, they just cant match bonucci and barzagli
i always buy them when im playing chelsea and madrid. they both just snap fitting in first team

And also any PPM recommended? Liked cut inside for IF ( i am guessing)...

any IF is the same for me, but i prefer high off the ball , proven have more goals based on my experience
i use tottenham for testing comparing townsend and lennon. lennon always have more goals than townsend

i keep swaping him striker or IF. but i never use him as middle striker

2th season with Wolfsburg :
54d51d43c75d4-Schedule___Senior_Fixtures-5.png

54d51d6021024-Schedule___Senior_Fixtures-6.png

54d51d8b39642-Bundesliga__Overview_Profile.png

54d51db426d3f-Squad__Players_Players-2.png

Hello trainers,

What version is best for a low/medium team? there is alot version of 6, but alot said v2 and v4 its the best,

what u recomend?

Great post :)

ok, starting new seasson, with v4.

About:

IO - none?
Training - like OP? defending - high , att.movement?

Home and away all same?

Back