Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
005X3nNxjw1ep2a6lk7qpg30a005rb29.gif

Rivaldo style...

I am using V4 for Den Bosch, Best tactic ever! I got promotion from Jupiler league first season and then second season into Europa League. Still have a very average squad third season and I am currently lying in 4th in Eredivisie, Semi Final of dutch cup and Quarter finals of Europa League! Highly Recommend V4 for teams who are not so good! Thanks alot for this tactic :)

Bad Possession v6 is simply the best attacking tactic I have ever seen. My Trabzonspor side have enjoyed clinching the Turkish Super League title in the first season. They performed way better than I expected in the Europa League as well. (yet, we got FM'd in the quarterfinals)

What could be a better way to start the second season off than beating Real Madrid 4-2 in home? Defo can't think of any.

Looks like i might have to sell Coutinho and Sterling at liverpool as they hardly score when playing in the Front 3 in V4 i retrained them to play that position but still not good enough and they have the greatest stats , anyway i have depay berardi and fierro and Humam tariq to play there , also Henderson is a beast in the Ap or Cm role twice prem player of the year !! won the league 3 times in a row now and the just did the triple using V4 , thats it cant do no more won every trophy possible . maybe time to use another tactic and see how it might compare if indeed you can compare Cos this a GODLY tactic . (V4)

The last couple of years it didn't get released until late February? - think it was like 28th or something..

Back