Bad Possession - Take More Risks

• Thread starter Thread starter pl3rious
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 863K
sorry pl3rious but i'm stupid....can you post a image where you see me who is the corner taker??'because i scored few goals from corners!!!
sorry again

"have you tested the tactic with small/med clubs ?"

I'm playing it in Sheffield FC, currently on 5 level of English league. In patch 15.2.1 the tactic Bad Possesion was working very well. Now is worst :(. The biggest problem is in defend. I'm trying to find solution. Maybe somebody know good tactic for small club which is working on 15.3 ?

Generally patch 15.3 it is not funny joke. I have 2-3 injuries in every match.

So i have played whit your tactic now for one season, and i will say it work out great for me, whit my West Ham team.

what i did i started the season in ¨Argentina¨since they start in may, that gave my time to get tactic fluid, and better time at buying and selling players,

i had some problems that they countered me after throw-inn and corners, leading them to score goals. i think i have fix that.

so thank you for this tactic that made the game fun for me.

This tactic.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...bad-possession-180-goals-159.html#post2574342

Last edited:
So i have played whit your tactic now for one season, and i will say it work out great for me, whit my West Ham team.

what i did i started the season in ¨Argentina¨since they start in may, that gave my time to get tactic fluid, and better time at buying and selling players,

i had some problems that they countered me after throw-inn and corners, leading them to score goals. i think i have fix that.

so thank you for this tactic that made the game fun for me.

This tactic.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...bad-possession-180-goals-159.html#post2574342

How did you fix that exactly ?

putting more player back in the throw-inn and corner setup, but am not sure it work need to take a better look at it,

putting more player back in the throw-inn and corner setup, but am not sure it work need to take a better look at it,
you made a good point
AI are taking more risk vs lower rep team

thank you mate

@ Pl3rious...
is Garbage V2 just a test? coz i have used it with my new Save ( Real Madrid) vs Sevilla in European Cup won 3-1 and vs Atlatico Madrid (home) 7-0
so if its just a test it looks good can share my result

What's happening mate? you have gone quiet :O
still doing it, did not posting because the score bellow 10-0 :P

@ Pl3rious...
is Garbage V2 just a test? coz i have used it with my new Save ( Real Madrid) vs Sevilla in European Cup won 3-1 and vs Atlatico Madrid (home) 7-0
so if its just a test it looks good can share my result
still working on defence mate, the attacking is good enough

This tactic is the only one that really gets insane results. I really hope you get a new one as good as your v2 was!

Back