Balotelli : we're better than barca

oneunited

Reaction score
MARIO BALOTELLI reckons Manchester City's front three is BETTER than Barcelona and Real Madrid.
The ex-Inter Milan striker believes he, along with Carlos Tevez and Edin Dzeko, make up the world's best strikeforce.

And Balotelli, who joined City last summer, thinks there is no contest between them and Barca trio Lionel Messi, David Villa and Andres Iniesta.

The 20-year-old star said: "Do you think we, Balotelli-Tevez-Dzeko, are poor? Is there better in the world? Not for me. Even Barcelona and Real."

In another trademark shock blast, Balotelli suggested his former boss at Inter Jose Mourinho needs to grow up.

The current Real Madrid supremo is known as one of the top man-managers in the game.

But Balotelli sensationally claimed: "Mourinho is the best coach in the world but as a man he has a lot to learn about politeness and respect."

Balotelli went on to say Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini will surpass Mourinho.

He added: "Mancini's the most important coach I've had. Soon he'll be the best in the world.

"As a man he's 10km ahead of Mourinho."
120186_news.jpg

And Mourinho wasn't Balotelli's only target. He also took a swipe at Barcelona's Lionel Messi who last week won the FIFA Ballon d'Or.

The Italian said: "I don't believe Messi deserved the Ballon d'Or, as it should've gone to Wesley Sneijder."

Arrogant Balotelli also hit out at AC Milan owner and Italy Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

In a recent interview, Berlusconi revealed he thought Antonio Cassano was the best player in Italy.

But Balotelli said: "Either Berlusconi's made a mistake or he doesn't know Balotelli very well."

that boy needs to learn his place !

SOURCE

Last edited:
I wish he would shut his mouth and actually concentrate on his football

He didnt say anything about City being better than Barca or have I missread? (according to the thread title as "we're" suggests Man City)

Hes saying he thinks himself, Dzeko and Tevez are better players than Villa, Pedro and Messi... No?

The 20-year-old star said: "Do you think we, Balotelli-Tevez-Dzeko, are poor? Is there better in the world? Not for me. Even Barcelona and Real."

His opinion.

And some would agree about Messi and Sneidjer too.

Last edited:
I don't normally swear on the forum, but what a load of bollocks! I've never heard such a pile of **** in all my life. How the **** can he have a swipe at Messi?! Needs to have a look at himself the little sod

Must admit though...the drugs he is on must be really good stuff :p

Mancini better than Mourinho I found more laughable. Shut your trap Mario and do what you're paid to do.

Yeah right. Messi alone scored more goals last season than Balotelli has in his entire senior career to date. LOSER!

He is an idiot really. Needs to keep his mouth shut.

Lets pair them up:

Messi vs. Tevez? Messi wins
Villa vs. Dzeko? Villa wins
Iniesta vs. Balotelli? Iniesta wins

There we go then. Man City have the potential, as those players could become world beaters, but for now, he should shut up.

It would be bad enough if he was a topclass player, but as it is, it's even worse.

Well he cant concentrate on football cos hes injured?

Now he needs to win something for city to back those claims.

Balotelli, who is likely to come head to head with Rooney in next month's Manchester Derby, admitted he admires United's talisman but couldn't stop himself taking a sly dig at the England international.

He told Gazzetta dello Sport: "He [Rooney] is a very good player but not the best in Manchester."

And this kid talks about Jose not having manners. He believes so much in his own hype its unreal. And also people overrate his potential so much saying he has potential to be world beater.

The Italian said: "I don't believe Messi deserved the Ballon d'Or, as it should've gone to Wesley Sneijder."

Not normally one to defend him but that is not a swipe at Messi at all. He just thought, as many others did, that Sneidjer deserved it more for his performances and the fact he won loads of trophys..........

He is an idiot really. Needs to keep his mouth shut.

Lets pair them up:

Messi vs. Tevez? Messi wins
Villa vs. Dzeko? Villa wins
Iniesta vs. Balotelli? Iniesta wins

There we go then. Man City have the potential, as those players could become world beaters, but for now, he should shut up.

It would be bad enough if he was a topclass player, but as it is, it's even worse.

You missed out Pedro. Result remain the same. Pedro is better than Balotelli considering what they have achieved in their careers.

I haven't seen anything yet from Balotelli which makes me think he will be any better than a good premiership player. He looks nervous and a little clumsy when I've seen him.

If he was up there in the goal scoring charts then maybe I'd consider saying he's promising...Give me Matt Derbyshire any day.

You missed out Pedro. Result remain the same. Pedro is better than Balotelli considering what they have achieved in their careers.

I was going by the 3 it said in the article, but that is also true.

Haha, You gotta love him! What a legend he is going to be.

He didin't said that they are better than barca. He said he thinks they have a better strikerforce than those. IM, They got as good players...but they haven't showed it yet.

Last edited:
Bit dumb hittin out at AC Milan owner, when he wants to be there within 2 years lol