Barcelona after Messi, Xavi and Iniesta - Your view

exactly the post i was looking for. thanks

barcelona are an excellent club, but people need to stop getting caught up in some of the myths. The accounts dont lie

No one is denying they spend money, but what is getting is annoying is the hatred from the Arsenal fans. Accusing them of corruption as they got a sponsor. Wow. Get off.

The thing is, Barca can afford to spend big because they win. They can offset their occasional massive spending that they do with big wins like their stranglehold on La Liga and their Champions League threat.
until they were forced to take on sponsorship, and i wouldnt call it occasional, but i do agree, im just saying people need to have some balance when talking about barca

The thing is, Barca can afford to spend big because they win. They can offset their occasional massive spending that they do with big wins like their stranglehold on La Liga and their Champions League threat.

Barca can spend big because they get unfair advantage from Govt and banks. Them and Madrid are Govt adopted clubs so they can spend as much as they want to.

hardly, if you look at some of the posts on site, it would ring clear as a bell to you
you could argue there is a barca loving on the opposite side. niether side has any balance on their views

until they were forced to take on sponsorship, and i wouldnt call it occasional, but i do agree, im just saying people need to have some balance when talking about barca

agree with on the balance part, i just dont get some of the hatred people have against Barcelona

No one is denying they spend money, but what is getting is annoying is the hatred from the Arsenal fans. Accusing them of corruption as they got a sponsor. Wow. Get off.
that i agree with. but on the other side, this holier than thou barca people have is ridiculous

They be just as good with La Masia; Its the best youth academy in my opinion. Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Valdes, Pique, Puyol, are all from La Masia. 6/11 of those players are starters and one of the best in their positions. Players like Fabregas, Mikel Arteta and Pepe Reina are also from La Masia: Mind blowing right?

Barca can spend big because they get unfair advantage from Govt and banks. Them and Madrid are Govt adopted clubs so they can spend as much as they want to.

If they could spend as much as they wanted to, they would've bought absolutely everyone City style. Don't be silly.

agree with on the balance part, i just dont get some of the hatred people have against Barcelona
we're going round in circles, again what about the other side?

either way the swiss rambler sums it up and we are way way way off topic now

This is bullshit about Arsenal fans hate Barca. Where is the proof of this?

And if we do its nothing to do with the way they're run or they way they play, more to do with the fact they're trying to buy our captian...

If they could spend as much as they wanted to, they would've bought absolutely everyone City style. Don't be silly.

Culer than thou attitude wont let them buy everyone. Barca and Madrid gets unfair advantage from Govt and banks. There is no doubt in that.

we're going round in circles, again what about the other side?

either way the swiss rambler sums it up and we are way way way off topic now

agree with your last few posts

You and Mantralux really **** me off with your Barcelona hatred, it's pathetic, all over the fact that they tried to sign your player. Cry me a river.

Where is the proof of corruption? All because Barcelona found themselves a very good deal from Qatar (a country wanting to get involved in football more) The best team in the world deserves the best sponsorship no?

It's not just that in fairness. And I hate them far less.

But yeah, it does **** me off because they are so ridiculously arrogant about it. Always saying "Cesc belongs here" and making stuff up that actually has no foundations whatsoever other than Cesc playing there when he was 15.

I'm pretty sure you reacted similar to how we react when Chelsea signed Torres. Unhappy, angry, disappointed he joined a rival and handed in a transfer request.

If Barca just stfu and didn't make humiliating and disrespectful bids of £30m for our player, if they took it seriously and respected our stance than I wouldn't hate them nearly as much. Instead, they talk **** to the media and made one bid, which was rejected, then continue to talk about him.

I don't like tapping up.

Also - Barca + Corruption comes from helping out Qatar (A country known for their outrageous wealth not footballing talent) to win the WC bid, and then (coincidentally, of course oO)) signing a multi-million pound deal with Qatar Foundation. So, essentially, it looks like they have been paid a huge amount of money by this foundation, to support the country's WC bid. That, is corruption.

It's not just that in fairness. And I hate them far less.

But yeah, it does **** me off because they are so ridiculously arrogant about it. Always saying "Cesc belongs here" and making stuff up that actually has no foundations whatsoever other than Cesc playing there when he was 15.

I'm pretty sure you reacted similar to how we react when Chelsea signed Torres. Unhappy, angry, disappointed he joined a rival and handed in a transfer request.

If Barca just stfu and didn't make humiliating and disrespectful bids of £30m for our player, if they took it seriously and respected our stance than I wouldn't hate them nearly as much. Instead, they talk **** to the media and made one bid, which was rejected, then continue to talk about him.

I don't like tapping up.

Also - Barca + Corruption comes from helping out Qatar (A country known for their outrageous wealth not footballing talent) to win the WC bid, and then (coincidentally, of course oO)) signing a multi-million pound deal with Qatar Foundation. So, essentially, it looks like they have been paid a huge amount of money by this foundation, to support the country's WC bid. That, is corruption.

tbh they were pretty arrogant on the Fabregas issue but ultimately it was Cesc wo said he wnated to join Barcelona and when a deal failed to materalize, said he will stay at Arsenal, Barca only bid for him after he made his plea for Barca to get him

Barca have replaced fantastic players over the time, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Guardiola, Cruyff, Samuel Eto'o just to name a few. So I don't see why they should have any trouble replacing them.

tbh they were pretty arrogant on the Fabregas issue but ultimately it was Cesc wo said he wnated to join Barcelona and when a deal failed to materalize, said he will stay at Arsenal, Barca only bid for him after he made his plea for Barca to get him

This is exactly the point. CESC DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!

Cesc said "If I ever leave Arsenal, I will go to Barca" NOT "I want to leave Arsenal, I'm going to Barcelona"

Don't read the Daily Fail.

jones take a chill pill. its well documented that Barca's debt meant they had to take a sponsor

and also barca have spent well over 550 million in the last decade, only madrid have spent more money

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

you miss the point they had to take sponsorship, and beome a business like any club because of their debts

I'm not arguing the fact they had to take on a sponsorship because of the debt,
but the way both Joss and Mantralux go on about there being some sort of corruption is pathetic

This is exactly the point. CESC DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!

Cesc said "If I ever leave Arsenal, I will go to Barca" NOT "I want to leave Arsenal, I'm going to Barcelona"

Don't read the Daily Fail.

Shame that FIFA never take any action against them for tapping up. Xavi, Pique, Puyol were so pathetic in every interview in the summer.