Normal game. No instant result and holiday. Press conference and team talk for now i let the assistant to do it. I am starting a new save again with Man Utd without any transfer to see how it goes and will update and post some screenshot later.

Ok. I would recommend that you buy a right back as Darmian is good but not an assist machine. Maybe this could make a difference. An offensive RB

Ok. I would recommend that you buy a right back as Darmian is good but not an assist machine. Maybe this could make a difference. An offensive RB

Thanks. I will search for RB who has cross 15+.

As you want the best, buy Hazard.

Another option is Reus. He should be available to 50mp if he is still in Dortmund.

For me andrija zivkovic and leroy sane have been the best on the right.sane is a beast and quickly becomes valued at £50 mill +

I was thinking.. because the right side is OP in fm16, has anyone tried to focus everything to the right and see what happens?

also.. when you are losing a game, what do you do?

I was thinking.. because the right side is OP in fm16, has anyone tried to focus everything to the right and see what happens?

also.. when you are losing a game, what do you do?

what do you mean mate? the right side?

flowing the attack on the right, meaning through RB and RM mainly

I have experienced a much weaker right side if your opponent has a shutdown quality leftback. I would think that if you under those circumstances also emphasize your attack through the right side it would lead to even more problems.

Let us know if you test it

MCR POSITION

Dear tff

first of all i have to say this tactic is the best i ever seen howewer i got some questions about it.

1- DR POSITION role is attack and he is part of attacks making assists more more than DL position.can i try DL position attack too??

2- this is most important for me , MCR position (defensive one) always have the lower rating than other players. For example the match that i won 4-0 , i have no player rating lower 8 , but this MCRs rating 6.9 or 7 at the end of match..
I tried many player for this position with strong defensive attributes , but the same result:)

do i worry about that?

Dear tff

first of all i have to say this tactic is the best i ever seen howewer i got some questions about it.

1- DR POSITION role is attack and he is part of attacks making assists more more than DL position.can i try DL position attack too??

2- this is most important for me , MCR position (defensive one) always have the lower rating than other players. For example the match that i won 4-0 , i have no player rating lower 8 , but this MCRs rating 6.9 or 7 at the end of match..
I tried many player for this position with strong defensive attributes , but the same result:)

do i worry about that?

M8, I remember that TFF has answered these questions many times already so you might want to search for his answers :)

Dear tff

do i worry about that?

It's because MCR position doesn't really have a part on the attacks.

Last edited:
View attachment 1073715Still enjoying Liverpool save using Devastator V11. Arsenal were envy because I broke their record of 55 games without losing.
I also had an unbelievable 13 games streak without concending a single goal:View attachment 1073717
Harry Kane is a monster this season:View attachment 1073718
I also managed to to decrease the finanacial `damage` for Kane, Dier, Sterling and Pogba transfers: View attachment 1073720
Devastator or Gladiator mate? Devastator is very old.