Used the editor to make all players fit.
Used the editor to make player morale superb.
Used the editor to make the tactic fluid.
Using Liverpool.

Do you want me to add 11 players with 200 CA as well?

**** son... where`s the fun in that?

With Arsenal, i have 6 of my key players injured for at least 2 months and i`m still enjoying my save. Feels real, that`s the fun...

First Bundesliga season finished

Well this was the first season of SG Sonnenhof Großaspach in Bundesliga; and it was more than good! My first team has got an CA of 130 and this is how we performed:

View attachment 132029

View attachment 132028

View attachment 132027

CA 130 (first team) / media prediction 18th
We destroyed Bayern home and away in the league - I never had an tactic like that which made it possible to kill one of europes best teams that cleary with an underdog team. The DFB-Cup final was a little but stupid of myself.. at half-time I thought that we already got it (it was an 2:0 for my team) and I substituted 3 of my best guys .. Can not wait to start the next season. I'll have to sell some of my best guys to get cash for transfers, because my club is very mean... :)

Man, don't feed this troll, he follows TFF in every thread and post some rubbish like that in order to get any attention

I though it a little strange to be struggling so bad with liverpool,coutinho and mane plus sturridge must be deadly with battlemaster

So if I play horrible with this tactic and actually ASK what YOU guys did to make it work, I'm a troll and a child?
You guys make me laugh :D

Not worth my time.

It's going awesome with Sevilla, the first season :)

lkj11.png

lkj22.png

lkj33.png

4rd season / 2nd season Bundesliga - transfers

Hey guys,
I just finished my big squad building for my second season in the 1. Bundesliga. After we played a little bit Europe League last season the board gave me 25 million euros for building up my squad... as I already said they are "scrooge-like". But anyway I decided to sell two of my top players.

Joelinton was a really hard decision because he made 24 goals in 32 aps. but 29 million euros were perfect for my plans. So I had about 40 million of transfer budget. I made some risky transfers as always with my "pay-in-rates" method ( 1/3 cash + 2/3 in 48 months).

That's the result:

View attachment 131997

Last edited:
It looks good, m8 but I think that the next season still will be very difficult for you because you don't have enough squad depth yet and if someone of your key players get injured/suspended/tired then it'll be very painful :) Anyway, good luck to you :)

Thanks mate. Yes I already solved that problem by loaning some young talented guys

Hey guys, someone tell me who is the best MR???
Messi or Griezmann????
if Messi is the best MR, who is AMC??

Hey guys, someone tell me who is the best MR???
Messi or Griezmann????
if Messi is the best MR, who is AMC??

Messi is definitely better than Griezmann. But I would suggest that you play him in a central role. The only reason being that he is a quality goal scorer. He will score 2 times more than what he will score playing at MR, if he is played in a striker position.

Griezmann is good enough I suppose... I am playing him there. Iniesta has also been suggested in the OP by TFF. But I always prefer very fast players in the wings. Anyway, if you list your attackers, I can provide a better suggestion. I actually love Messi or Ronaldo playing in the center, because they always come near 50 goals in the league. No other striker can do that consistently.

Last edited:
hey Hector89,
i play barca in 1st season, i need best MR in fm16 :)

Neymar on Left, Hazard on Right (they are both either footed...)
Or Look at Di Maria, Alexis Sanchez...

First of all, by no means i am saying that this tactic is not good. I respect TFF tactics, it just makes me wonder why it doesn't work for me. I follow exactly everything from the start. I am curious and looking for answer since i like 4-4-1-1 tactic.

I am using Man Utd first season. I was wondering would assistant manager's playing style, playing mentality, pressing style and marking style affect the tactic? Because it is random for every new save.

Would someone post a screenshot that they are having success with Man Utd using Battlemaster tactic?

Playing with Schurrle on the right, Reus playing on the right or left as per requirement, Aubameyang as a striker. They are playing like The Flash. Build up play to the goals are at a blistering pace.

First of all, by no means i am saying that this tactic is not good. I respect TFF tactics, it just makes me wonder why it doesn't work for me. I follow exactly everything from the start. I am curious and looking for answer since i like 4-4-1-1 tactic.

I am using Man Utd first season. I was wondering would assistant manager's playing style, playing mentality, pressing style and marking style affect the tactic? Because it is random for every new save.

Would someone post a screenshot that they are having success with Man Utd using Battlemaster tactic?

Are you using instant result or holidaying during match day? If you aren't doing either, post a screenie of your team.

Are you using instant result or holidaying during match day? If you aren't doing either, post a screenie of your team.

Normal game. No instant result and holiday. Press conference and team talk for now i let the assistant to do it. I am starting a new save again with Man Utd without any transfer to see how it goes and will update and post some screenshot later.

Normal game. No instant result and holiday. Press conference and team talk for now i let the assistant to do it. I am starting a new save again with Man Utd without any transfer to see how it goes and will update and post some screenshot later.

I had something similar with some TFF tactics, remember it takes time for the players to get used to the system etc.

Go to the tactics screen -> analysis -> last match -> team talk feedback

That'll tell you the level of understanding the players have, mine was that they were okay at understanding so I put the Training on Team Cohesion and all is well. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back