06814-d9590427-cf60-495b-a25b-b8e9de32adde.png

Arsenal was the team that ended my 68 games without losing in a row. The same Arsenal beat me 3-1 in the UCL semi-final first leg with Ozil having a great day and scoring a hattrick.View attachment 131716

If they had a player that scored a hattrick against me, I had a player that scored a double hattrickXDView attachment 131715

The final was simple: View attachment 131714

We are again the best team overall in England:View attachment 131713View attachment 131712View attachment 131711

In the UCL I had 3 games home which i won by scoring 6 goals:View attachment 131710
PS In all 6 group games of the UCL I used my 2nd team:View attachment 131709
In the important games I used this one: View attachment 131708

As someone said before: I find very difficult to change Devastator V11 to Battlemaster V3 as long as I have this results...

TFF, I had to sign up to the forums just to share my recent success, mate. Your best yet, from any tactic ever, in my opinion.

edit: I use the formation with a few tweaks to help my team a little.

TDy6WAi.png

Last edited:
Arsenal was the team that ended my 68 games without losing in a row. The same Arsenal beat me 3-1 in the UCL semi-final first leg with Ozil having a great day and scoring a hattrick.View attachment 1073755

If they had a player that scored a hattrick against me, I had a player that scored a double hattrickXDView attachment 1073756

The final was simple: View attachment 1073757

We are again the best team overall in England:View attachment 1073758View attachment 1073759View attachment 1073760

In the UCL I had 3 games home which i won by scoring 6 goals:View attachment 1073761
PS In all 6 group games of the UCL I used my 2nd team:View attachment 1073762
In the important games I used this one: View attachment 1073763

As someone said before: I find very difficult to change Devastator V11 to Battlemaster V3 as long as I have this results...

nice one mate you mean Gladiator V11 right? when do you interchange between Battlemaster and Gladiator?

nice one mate you mean Gladiator V11 right? when do you interchange between Battlemaster and Gladiator?
For the next season I decided to use Battlemaster so I signed Zivkovic in order to use him as a RM.
We'll see what will happen.

Is anyone noticing that when you use Instant result, the striker scores usually more often rather when we play the match itself?

For the next season I decided to use Battlemaster so I signed Zivkovic in order to use him as a RM.
We'll see what will happen.

zivkovic is great, plus you can also look for leroy sane

Last edited:
A RM could also be Rodrigo Bentancur or Roman Macek although he's a bit random on how well he evolve. Had both players in an old Juventus save with one of TFFs older tactics with WMs

I normally like to create my own tactic (and get frustrated) with my main team then take on a second side and test forum tactics in order to learn from other people's ideas that I can bring into my own 'idea' if you like.
Simply have to share the success of this one, TFF has created THE monster that has broken the ME. I want to put it into my main club but I'm worried It'll make me lose interest after a few seasons of domination!

Mansfield Town, took over midway through a season in 12th, just outside the playoffs then dominated the next season to go up into League 1.

This was our predicted season and I was eager to see just how good battlemaster v3 was...
View attachment 131667

Then, after a superb start then a heavy 6-1 defeat away to a top flight Norwich side in the League Cup after I lost my nerve and started with the waste time, we're now at this point with NO new signings to a pretty average League 2 side.
View attachment 131665

Complete and utter DOMINATION of League 1. Mate, hats off. This is superb!

Last edited:
First tactic of yours i can find any luck with. I have a great first 10 matches or so usally going 10 wins in a row but then i just end up crashing through the rest of the season :/

Hey TFF, if I want to create a mirror version, I only need to swap the role and PIs for both CMs and the CWBs, right? Please confirm i couldn't spot any other players for this change.

I'm only just starting season 3 so it's too early for a regen to be playing regular football so who is everyone signing as right back Mario Fernandes has gone to man Utd

Mayke is my (fairly cheap) go to right back with any tactic this version of FM. 3 seasons in he's likely to have moved on though.