Hey guys I'm in my fourth season with SG Sonnenhof Großaspach and I'm curious about some thing. Almost in every saves I played I had the same problem: The team is absolutely underperforming at the beginning of the season - the tactic is fully fluid and the squad morale is good.

I made a lot of changes in my squad 12 came in (8 transfers and 4 loans) and 12 left the club. I know that this could be a big reason for my actual underperforming - but if the tactic is fully fluid and the morale is good it should not be an problem?!

Anyone has the same issues?

Here's a screen of my squad - the CA is about aprox. 147 (first team):

View attachment 131561

View attachment 131560

View attachment 131559

Last edited:
Yeah I have the same issues, its just the players getting to know one another is causing the slow down. Give it till October and you'll be dominating again just dont make too many signings in January

Hey guys I'm in my fourth season with SG Sonnenhof Großaspach and I'm curious about some thing. Almost in every saves I played I had the same problem: The team is absolutely underperforming at the beginning of the season - the tactic is fully fluid and the squad morale is good.

I made a lot of changes in my squad 12 came in (8 transfers and 4 loans) and 12 left the club. I know that this could be a big reason for my actual underperforming - but if the tactic is fully fluid and the morale is good it should not be an problem?!

Anyone has the same issues?

Here's a screen of my squad - the CA is about aprox. 147 (first team):

View attachment 1073912

View attachment 1073913

View attachment 1073914

Hey guys I'm in my fourth season with SG Sonnenhof Großaspach and I'm curious about some thing....

Check team talk feedback. Unless you have very good level of understanding set general training on team cohesion.

Last edited:
View attachment 131526

Club got a takeover, they gave me about 50 mil. After an AMAZING run of games we got a chance to change expectation and i went with a risky chance to qualify for champ league. Got up to 100 mil and was able to get some bargains :)

View attachment 131525

Ta-Da! :D

Does anybody no what the average CA should be for the BPL. I was thinking about 160-170

There's a chance to win it even with 135-140CA team(I've done it many times) but if you want to dominate it then I think you should have 160-170CA team.

Club got a takeover, they gave me about 50 mil. After an AMAZING run of games we got a chance to change expectation and i went with a risky chance to qualify for champ league. Got up to 100 mil and was able to get some bargains :)

Ta-Da! :D

What skins that mate? Looks sick!

Well guys I think there are some other factors than just the morale and the tactic fluidity.
For me it took about 3 months to get it working again, and I think it's because of the 12 new transfers (12 came in / 8 transfers + 4 loans) and 12 other guys left. 8 of the 12 are first team players. Let's see how it will end. Next season I only want to make 2 -3 transfers (my defense needs some new guys) and then it should not be that hard at the beginning of the season.

Yout think it has to do something with the amount of the transfers?

MEDIA PREDICTION 12TH // CA 147 (first team)

View attachment 131403

View attachment 131402

View attachment 131401

Last edited:
Well guys I think there are some other factors than just the morale nad the tactic fluidity.
For me it took about 3 months to get it working again, and I think it's because of the 12 new transfers (12 came in / 8 guys + 4 loans) and 12 other guys left. 8 of the 12 are first team players. Let's see how it will end. Next season I only want to make 2 -3 transfers (my defense needs some new guys) and then it should not be that hard at the beginning of the season.

Yout think it has to do something with the amount of the transfers?

MEDIA PREDICTION 12TH // CA 147 (first team)

View attachment 1074102

View attachment 1074103

View attachment 1074104
Media prediction 12th and your 4th that's good in my book ain't it???? ????????????????????????

Media prediction 12th and your 4th that's good in my book ain't it???? ������������������������

Of course it is! :) I hope to win some titles this season and I want to qualify for the CL as well. Only the beginning of the season was not that easy :)

Last season my prediction was 18th and I finished 5th.

First season with Battlemaster turned out quite alright for me. 8th season played - used Gladiator earlier.
Won my first league title the year before, team dominated again this year, cliching our first cup title as well.

View attachment 131393

Won in the 27th round (out of 30)

View attachment 131392

Previous history

View attachment 131391

This is a save where I only used TFF tactics. Some great results for a team starting out as amateurs. Thanks TFF ;) Now I've got my sights set on european glory. Hoping to bring up the danish league reputation among the top 5

SG Sonnenhof Großaspach: Ready for the 5th season!

This season we want everything or nothing. I'm about to say that my squad should normally easily win the 1. Bundesliga and make trouble in the other competitions.

First team with an aprox. CA 158:

View attachment 131389