This season we want everything or nothing. I'm about to say that my squad should normally easily win the 1. Bundesliga and make trouble in the other competitions.

First team with an aprox. CA 158:

View attachment 1074117

Hey mate,

Can you show screenshots of the media prediction in your league before the season and your players' CA in FMRTE

Thanks!

This season we want everything or nothing. I'm about to say that my squad should normally easily win the 1. Bundesliga and make trouble in the other competitions.

Solounamigo, could you post Williams' stats? I've never heard of him.

Is he a regen? I see that you play him at MR position so he should be left footed? am I right?

Last edited:
This is the worst tactic i've ever tried , i dont know why :(

im pretty sure u must be doing something wrong mate.to say its the worst youve ever tried sets alarm bells ringing to me

Well guys I think there are some other factors than just the morale and the tactic fluidity.
For me it took about 3 months to get it working again, and I think it's because of the 12 new transfers (12 came in / 8 transfers + 4 loans) and 12 other guys left. 8 of the 12 are first team players. Let's see how it will end. Next season I only want to make 2 -3 transfers (my defense needs some new guys) and then it should not be that hard at the beginning of the season.

Yout think it has to do something with the amount of the transfers?

MEDIA PREDICTION 12TH // CA 147 (first team)

View attachment 1074102

View attachment 1074103

View attachment 1074104

Check team talk feedback. Unless you have very good level of understanding keep general training on team cohesion.

Hey mate,

Can you show screenshots of the media prediction in your league before the season and your players' CA in FMRTE

Thanks!

My media prediction is 4th in this season. And my CA is about 158; I'm using genie scout to check the CA no fmrte mate.

Solounamigo, could you post Williams' stats? I've never heard of him.

Is he a regen? I see that you play him at MR position so he should be left footed? am I right?

You never heard of him, because you think he's an left footed :D. Actually this guy is my biggest problem - he's got an CA of 166 but he's got an weak foot and his finishing attribute is awful.

View attachment 131365

Last edited:
Using this tactic, I learned one important thing that helped me greatly boost my results, I found that "Finishing" attribute is a very important attribute for ML/MR positions in this tactic because ML/MR/STC positions score about 90% of your goals in this tactic and if your players at ML/MR positions have "Finishing" attribute less than "14" then you'll be struggling a lot because they'll be missing 90% of their scoring chances.

I suggest you'd better get players for ML/MR positions that can score and also it greatly helps if they have "Fairly Strong" rating for the weak foot.

You're absolutely right - I always ignored the finishing attribute for my ML / MR so far...

View attachment 1074117

inaki was awesome for my brentford side in fm15 and i expected him to bethe same this year,hes very highly thought of irl

Using this tactic, I learned one important thing that helped me greatly boost my results, I found that "Finishing" attribute is a very important attribute for ML/MR positions in this tactic because ML/MR/STC positions score about 90% of your goals in this tactic and if your players at ML/MR positions have "Finishing" attribute less than "14" then you'll be struggling a lot because they'll be missing 90% of their scoring chances.

I suggest you'd better get players for ML/MR positions that can score and also it greatly helps if they have "Fairly Strong" rating for the weak foot.

agree mate, hehe i have neymar on the left side, btw i have able tp teach morata to shoot with power, and mate he is amaizng. he score 9 goals in 3 matches

06816-334a7ae9-03ed-41df-aa1b-c63a207271e8.png

You're absolutely right - I always ignored the finishing attribute for my ML / MR so far...

I find that one of the main reasons why people might struggle in FM is that they don’t understand how the attributes work and how important they are.

For example, if there’s an open goal and your attacker takes a shot from 1 yard distance but he’s got only “10” Finishing and “10” Composure then probably he misses and that’s how the game work. Yes, something like that in real life would be impossible but this is a game and “numbers” determine everything here.

You said right that in this tactic ML/MR/STC positions score about 90% of all your goals and if your players at these positions can't score then you won't score and will be losing... it’s simple like that. :)

There are a huge amount of players for ML/MR positions in the game that have these parameters:

1) They are fast.
2) They have good dribbling.
3) They can’t score.
4) They can’t pass.
5) They have only “Weak”/”Reasonable” rating for the weak foot.

All these players are quite cheap so many mid clubs can buy them but if you get such players then it won’t make you win everything because to win everything you need players for ML/MR positions that have these parameters:

1) They are fast.
2) They have good dribbling.
3) They can pass.
4) They can score.
5) They have “Fairly Strong” / “Strong” rating for the weak foot.

Also, it's very important that your players at MR position had “Very Strong”, “Strong” or “Fairly Strong” for the left foot because he’s got “Cut Inside” PI and if he’s got “Weak”/ “Reasonable” for the left foot then he’ll be losing the ball every time when dribble.

I think I'm about to finish my save. Don't know why but the 5th season with one of the strongest squads in the league (CA 158) is absolutely destroying me.

View attachment 131302

Last edited:
A simple question, who should take each corner? ML take left corner and MR the right?

A simple question, who should take each corner? ML take left corner and MR the right?

It's not that important. Just take one of both to take the corners. I always take that guys who's got the better corner attribute

My media prediction is 4th in this season. And my CA is about 158; I'm using genie scout to check the CA no fmrte mate.

You never heard of him, because you think he's an left footed :D. Actually this guy is my biggest problem - he's got an CA of 166 but he's got an weak foot and his finishing attribute is awful.

View attachment 1074144

Mate, the guy that you showed at the screenshot doesn't have 166CA, he's got only about 149CA. Furthermore, his CA is spent poorly and such player would be good only for mid/bottom clubs in your league.

When you saying that you have the strongest team in the league you are greatly mistaken, PM me your save and I'll show you. ;)

Last edited:
hey tff, mate, if you want to have the best team in the league or i would in world, would it be fair to say that you need players that 185 CA?

hey tff, mate, if you want to have the best team in the league or i would in world, would it be fair to say that you need players that 185 CA?

In my palace save using conqueror i won the league 3 years in a row and also one champions league but i feel i ruined the save as i signed too many players thus going against my policy of youth/english players first.However,i dont think iw ould have had the success without the big players.My line-up was:

Rulli
jorge
romagnoli
chambers
mayke
cubas
alli/kovacic
bolasie/redmond
A zivkovic/zaha
lukaku/s diaz
martial/embolo