First season Liverpool, last day on the transfermarket, Arsenal bid 58 million euro for Lallana, sell or stay?

Can somebody please post the team instructions, like the shape of this tactic but I'm on FM touch so can't download the file. thanks

Can somebody please post the team instructions, like the shape of this tactic but I'm on FM touch so can't download the file. thanks

EXBfhCN.png

Last edited:
is this tactic good for bad teams also?

Im playing with Fc Bayern II in the third league, did you think it will work?

Been trying a new version out, which has much more overload in the box. Creates more CCC's (and also penalty's for). Takes more risks and could be a new version of this tactic. The tactic has one DM, one CM and one attacking midfielder and needs manual man mark for the left winger. Need some more tests and will let you know guys!

View attachment 184864 View attachment 184862
CCC = Uitgelezen kansen*

Couldn't respond to your questions last week due to marketing exams. Back for now! :)

Been trying a new version out, which has much more overload in the box. Creates more CCC's (and also penalty's for). Takes more risks and could be a new version of this tactic. The tactic has one DM, one CM and one attacking midfielder and needs manual man mark for the left winger. Need some more tests and will let you know guys!

View attachment 1015338 View attachment 1015340
CCC = Uitgelezen kansen*

Couldn't respond to your questions last week due to marketing exams. Back for now! :)

you share for test ?

Liverpool first season
292llab.png
[/IMG]

2j1phna.png

Someone who kept Benteke? Impossible! :p

Not a shame that you didn't win the league though. City is probably the best team squad wise in the first season. (But they quickly slide down, especially as other teams get better. They weren't that good in the second season and the seasons after. They even sold De Bruyne to Spurs for 30 million euro's or so.)

Well done to win the Euro League, though. (even though you should play Firmino as the playmaker in the middle. He's a beast there. ;) But your save so your choices.)

Someone who kept Benteke? Impossible! :p

Not a shame that you didn't win the league though. City is probably the best team squad wise in the first season. (But they quickly slide down, especially as other teams get better. They weren't that good in the second season and the seasons after. They even sold De Bruyne to Spurs for 30 million euro's or so.)

Well done to win the Euro League, though. (even though you should play Firmino as the playmaker in the middle. He's a beast there. ;) But your save so your choices.)

Hahaha Benteke just sold for 30 million euro to Spurs, needed him the first season, wanted to see for myself. but you were right, what a total flop he is. Leiva sold for 30 million to City. Lovren also sold.

Got Odengaard from Real, Kongolo from feyenoord and Rajkovic from Tel aviv, now i got 70 million to spend, so looking for some perfect players for liverpool. and need to sell some more, Maybe ballotelli

Firminio on middfield, oke try that this season
15nrtld.png
[/IMG]

r22f4h.png
[/IMG]

Both have 1 year contract sell or renew there contract

Last edited:
I managed to sell Balotelli for 22,5 Million euro's. Manchester City came in with a bid of 30 million for Joe Allen at one point so accepted that too (But you could renew his contract and offer him too clubs so you can get a high fee for him, if City doesn't come.) Markovic for 48 million. There's also a chance that there will be clubs with 45+ million bids for Emre Can. (or well, this was in my case, but I kept him beacuse he's too important and there's no defensive midfielder available of equal or better quality for a decent fee.)

But that will give you some money to do stuff at one point, especially when combined with your transfer budget that you still have left.

Last edited:
I managed to sell Balotelli for 22,5 Million euro's. Manchester City came in with a bid of 30 million for Joe Allen at one point so accepted that too (But you could renew his contract and offer him too clubs so you can get a high fee for him, if City doesn't come.) Markovic for 48 million. There's also a chance that there will be clubs with 45+ million bids for Emre Can. (or well, this was in my case, but I kept him beacuse he's too important and there's no defensive midfielder available of equal or better quality for a decent fee.)

But that will give you some money to do stuff at one point, especially when combined with your transfer budget that you still have left.

Thnx for the info and help,.

Now i'm going back to feyenoord, first season champions of course ;)
now see with the right players of i can handle the champions league.
(Koen, als je me nodig hebt met de tactiek, ik heb vanaf vandaag weekend tot dinsdag hahaha, dus heel veel tijd voor fm en fallout ;) )

Now i'm going back to feyenoord, first season champions of course ;)

Pf. They would win everything there is to win, without even breaking a sweat. I mean, Feyenoord is the best club in the Netherlands after all. ;)

View attachment 1015338 View attachment 1015340
CCC = Uitgelezen kansen*

you share ?