Best Fans in England???

outsinging milan at the guiseppe meazza is no mean feat

when i say its not hard i mean spurs fans being up for it and making loads of noise because they are playing milan in prob their biggest match for 20 odd years so they should be singing lol if they didnt they shouldnt be watching football theyd be missing the point otherwise...

Any team but Plymouth. Our home support is shocking.

The toon always have a cracking atmosphere when ever I am able to make a game, home or away. :wub:
I agree mate although i have to admit argyles away support has been spectacular at times, e.g brentford away

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

but to answer the question i'll say liverpool

All away fans are great really, I went to Villa-Burnley in the cup this season and even though the Villa fans were well up for it we could still clearly hear the Burnley fans across the pitch.
And then Wigan away, the Villians didn't shut up all night.
I've heard that we outsung Liverpool at Anfield too from a mate who went but i'm not sure how true that is tbh.

I agree mate although i have to admit argyles away support has been spectacular at times, e.g brentford away

Yeah I think its been pretty decent at most the away games I have been to, apart from Yeovil away, but that was mainly because we played so ****.

coventry city away fans are alright but our home support is ****!! id say liverpool for sure amazing fans!!

I honestly think the best AWAY fans are Leeds United fans... Always singing , Always standing behind the team!

Definitely Northwich been kicked out of 2 leagues cause the league hates us taken to court twice by the league but we won 1. A relegation and twice our whole squad has abandoned the team yet we still get about 1000 per game

Without being biased, Liverpool fans are described as being the best in the world. But there's a few clubs that have got fantastic support, ie Newcastle, Leeds. The emirates was also pretty loud after they turned it around against Barca.

Stoke have good fans, in League Two I genuinely believe we're the best.

Reading have the shittest fans ever. It's like a library

Best fans i've seen at the Madejski this season (every game so far) would have to be Cardiff or Leeds..

Not Fulham.

Haven't been to enough away stadiums to really rate the best fans. The away fans at Craven Cottage are usually good though. I can't say I have a preference though to who is best.

Did you go to watch when we played you? That was a ****** fantastic day out!!

My bias is obviously going to show, but Rovers fans are pretty good. In one season we nearly dropped out of the league and we were always filling our away allocation, no matter who it was against.

Non Bias: Pompey fans, the **** they've put up with is unbelievable. But they still turn out in their numbers singing their hearts out.

Another set of fans that I admire are Carlisle, for one reason, their closest away game is Hartlepool (Ithink). They are a nice bunch of people and were very friendly when they came down to us. I think they took about 500 down. Which imo is a very respectable number!!

Newcastle or Liverpool imho. Didn't Xavi say in a recent interview he wished Barca had Liverpool's supporters?

That was Champions League, You go to any Home Champions League Semi Final game and every one is buzzing

And as for Liverpool fans, the best in the world?

Dont make me laugh, I'm Actually taking a Scouse fan to a Borussia Dortmund game in the next couple of months (If my Schalke fan cousin pulls his finger out, lol) to show him that Dortmund sing louder.