Best Fans in England???

Wigan !!!

or Bolton

there was 7,000 people at the Wigan vs. Bolton game this week.

Sigh.

West Hams Average attendance this season - 28182

7k under.

Newcastle/Liverpool fans for me

Where are these stats from? Mine coincide with ESPN and our offical matchday programme.

I would love to say Plymouth Argyle are the best in the country, but judging by falling attendances, I really can't. Our away support however (Along with Torquay & Exeter) is amazing. We go Carlisle on Tuesday Night, which means our fans won't be back in Plymouth until 9am/10am- So whoever goes to that, deserves a free pint of beer.

Has to be Celtic

who else can take 80,000 fans to a european final with not one arrest made, even won an award from Uefa.

Best fans in the world hands down

Maybe you think i'm bias, but I need to make a strong case for my team, Southampton.

- We have an unbeleivable fan-base
- We get a bigger home attendance every week than some Premier League teams, and most Championship teams, and we are in League 1!
- We took over 44,000 fans to Wembley last year in the JPT Final, which I heard was the most amount of fans any club has ever taken to Wembley!
- Our team has been through it all, and we are all still here.
- Over 15,000 S/T Holders in L1 (Including myself).

I really do hope you can consider Southampton! :)

OK first off to get the claims of bias out the way, I will admit Saints do have good supporters. (not as good as Pompey btw though lol)

Now to your 44,000 at Wembley, your probably right but the only reason is for games like FA Cup Semi and Final teams are only allowed 25,000 seats! How disgraceful is that! Out of a 90,000 seater stadium only 50,000 are true fans, the rest are corporate idiots.

And one other comment, Chelsea and United fans shocking! Not once did United sing in the FA Cup Quarter Final in 2008 and Chelsea were outsung all match in last years final and half left before the team did their lap of honour. Disgraceful.

Thats complete bollocks, according to the website, arsenal and united sell out their stadiums FULLY every week. EVERY week.. really?
yeah pretty much so for league games, dont get annoyed because the stats dont support your views

In my opinion, Leeds, yes they are the team I support but always make a lot of noise, average attendances of 25k+ when down in league one and sold out every away allocation for the last 3/4 seasons. Always had soft spots for Stoke and Wolves and think they are good fans, especially Stoke, very intimidating place for teams to go to. And then obviously Newcastle and Liverpool, both loyal and local support. Also as much as I hate to admit it, Man united's away support, always seem to generate a lot of noise, usually more than when they play at home!!

1 - Leeds
2 - Newcastle
3 - Stoke
4 - Liverpool
5 - Man united (away)

Of course, i'm a Liverpool fan, so i have to say Liverpool.. But take a look at it.. We had the worst 2 seasons, and still all the fans are getting behind the team! Liverpool's fans are the best in England, without doubt!

Brighton, no tickets are left on the night before the game, away tickets always sold out, Amex season tickets, nearly all gone, the Amex will be full week in week out, we have the best away support in league one no doubt, when we went to Stoke, we lost 3-0, we never gave up hope, we were sad to lose, but it was great. Sussex by the Sea.

In our crappy Athletics stadium, the noise can't be heard, there is no roof over the south stand, meaning you can never hear the songs, but at the stadium, you will, by golly you will, listen to us at away game. Then you will hear SEAGULLS SEAGULLS SEAGULLS

Lot of liverpool answers..... thats funny because Anfield dropped 10,000 attendance when Roy hodson job was at risk for month or two. I myself being a season ticket holder at old trafford would have to be united, AND newcastle !