Best Football Manager 2012 Players

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 270K
Wilshere, Marcelo, Lass, need a boost. Torres needs a stats decrease and Babacar needs a PA decrease.

Definitely Darren Bent. Also Chris Smalling and Darron Gibson. Kevin-Prince Boateng from Milan is bit underrated.

I would have longer list, but I am sleepy atm.

Edit: Well, the biggest mistake: Bayern Munich! Many of their players are quite underrated.

Last edited:
Definitely Darren Bent. Also Chris Smalling and Darron Gibson. Kevin-Prince Boateng from Milan is bit underrated.

I would have longer list, but I am sleepy atm.

Edit: Well, the biggest mistake: Bayern Munich! Many of their players are quite underrated.

They're 3rd and have been for a long time, surely not underrated?

They're 14 and 13 respectively.

Right. Because Hernandez is so brave, wins every aerial ball, never loses a physical battle and marks his man into the ground. For god's sakes, use your head. He doesn't need those attributes to be a good striker, and he's an excellent striker both in game and in real life.

He's been average this year. One assist in the league this SEASON. One. His CA and PA are excellent in the game. Make him any better and that'll be stupidly unrealistic.

His fitness is so low for a reason; why do you think he didn't sign for Stoke? He has a specific knee problem that has so far prevented him for signing for both Stoke and Stuttgart due to failed medicals.

Lol. You're complaining about useless attributes like those? SI can only measure how good his long throws are if he's actually taken a **** throw in, which I honestly doubt. As for his tackling and marking, they're fair. For Fulham, he's made 3 tackles in 8 games. Three in eight is a truly pitiful record, and I didn't take into account the ones he missed.

His PA is something like 170 and he starts in the 140s. Just no. Also, in the earlier patches of FM when he was playing for Newcastle he hadn't played for England.

all on no patched games!

Javier Chicharito Hernandez . not the only person who sayed this, just look!

demba ba - just think it shud be higher as owens natural fitness is 10 .if u mean injury prone i agree but i wasnt statin that.

carroll. CA 125 n PA 155 (sorry if people didnt want to know that)

muller . still 8 ,9

right ive had my say . so instead of talking to you. im guna play the game .

ILL TRY N MAKE SURE MY FUTURE POST DONT UPSET IN ANY WAY AS YOU ARE SO FRAGILE !!!

n ill let you **** on everyone else bonfire . just light up you might find people in the real world might like you aswel

all the best on your future post your budding buddy scottecko!

all on no patched games!

Javier Chicharito Hernandez . not the only person who sayed this, just look!

demba ba - just think it shud be higher as owens natural fitness is 10 .if u mean injury prone i agree but i wasnt statin that.

carroll. CA 125 n PA 155 (sorry if people didnt want to know that)

muller . still 8 ,9

right ive had my say . so instead of talking to you. im guna play the game .

ILL TRY N MAKE SURE MY FUTURE POST DONT UPSET IN ANY WAY AS YOU ARE SO FRAGILE !!!

n ill let you **** on everyone else bonfire . just light up you might find people in the real world might like you aswel

all the best on your future post your budding buddy scottecko!

if muller is still 8 then you havent patched your game and thats your fault

he isnt ******* on anyones bonfire, hes mostly right, with the exception of maybe demba ba. and he is right about hernandez, none of those attributes will go likely go up, only his off the ball, anticipation and workrate

Scott Parker, Chris Smalling and Charlie Adam are the huge improvements I'd like to see.

Wilshire, Abate, Smalling, Pato should have better finishing stat, Merkel, Strasser, Kagawa

Kayal - 200 CA + 200PA
Izzy - 199 CA + 200PA
Commons - 198 CA + 198PA
Hooper - 197 CA + 197PA

That is all.

Seamus Coleman, Magaye Gueye and Ross Barkely definitely need a boost. Shame about Barkley if he hadn't broke his leg earlier this year on England U19's duty we'd have seen him make his debut this season.

Craig Gardner,Ben Foster,Ricardo Carvalho as been outstanding this season,Pepe as a dm,Lass Diarra,Lee Bowyer,Leon Best pity hes always injured,SHANE LONG take a bow son!!

Gareth Bale has had a really average year cos of getting double-marked etc. so increasing his stats more is stupid and many of you forget that Torres has hit close to 15 goals this season which is pretty decent so why should he be decreased at all, plus he changed clubs halfway through the season and we all know he has got the ability and can score goals if he wants to

Yeah, Torres has scored 15 goals but he's played awfully for most of the season; so I think it's only fair that his stats are decreased.

not sure if he has been mentioned yet, but Guarin should have a significant increase. His passing has been instrumental for Porto this season