Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 49 9.9%

• Total voters
I dont know if he's biased because I don't know him but the anti United avatar is pretty funny :P I think West Ham's academy is the best like I said in my first post, but I do think United deserve credit for their academy as it is outstanding aswell

Ok, to put an end to this argument that ends in a paradox, you people should decide on how you define the best youth academy. Is it the most number of youth academy players who turn out to be good players, or is it the quality of the players that have been produced.

If by quality i would say manchester united and west ham.

rangers ?
chris burke
alan hutton
john fleck
barry ferguson
danny wilsion
ian durant
and many many more
hibs also have produced some good players

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

sorry didnt see the in england bit :$

Newcastle have a decent youth system too. We brought Gazza, Waddle, Steve Harper, Ameobi, Carroll through our ranks to name but a few.

You hate UTD thats why you are biassed, cop on and give credit where its due.
Nice post.

However, even if I didn't hate Manchester United, I would still rate West Ham's academy over them, because I honestly think it's the truth, so how about you stop being biased, 'fanboy', and I'll go back to doing what I was doing before you came along and made yourself look like an idiot with your hypocritical finger-wagging. (K)

Peace.

The best defensive school is FC Porto:

Fernando Couto
Jorge Costa
Jorge Andrade
Ricardo Carvalho
Ricardo Costa
Bruno Alves
Pepe
Rolando
Maicon (started playing this year, but its an hot prospect)

And FC Porto have the best scout team in the world:

Deco
Alenitchev
Jardel
Hulk
Diego
Luis Fabiano
Anderson

etc etc.

Sporting CP have the best midfielders:

Luis Figo
Simao Sabrosa
Ricardo Quaresma
Hugo Viana
Joao Moutinho
Miguel Veloso
Adrien Silva
Cristiano Ronaldo
Nani

The best defensive school is FC Porto:

Fernando Couto
Jorge Costa
Jorge Andrade
Ricardo Carvalho
Ricardo Costa
Bruno Alves
Pepe
Rolando
Maicon (started playing this year, but its an hot prospect)

And FC Porto have the best scout team in the world:

Deco
Alenitchev
Jardel
Hulk
Diego
Luis Fabiano
Anderson

etc etc.

Sporting CP have the best midfielders:

Luis Figo
Simao Sabrosa
Ricardo Quaresma
Hugo Viana
Joao Moutinho
Miguel Veloso
Adrien Silva
Cristiano Ronaldo
Nani
Never knew Porto and Sporting were English :o :P

I think Leeds and West Ham have the best acadamies, Arsenal's youngsters are poached from other teams at 16/17/18, eg Fabregas Merida Walcott
Leeds have produced loads of good players and still are
Milner, Lennon, Woodgate, Smith, Robinson, Carson, Delph and those two chelsae nicked at about 15

agreed arsenal steal all theirs, thats why their all foreign, glad someone has 2 eyes and saw this

Than why did you bother posting?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

You hate UTD thats why you are biassed, cop on and give credit where its due.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

D Beckham, N ****, R Giggs, K Gillespie, J Greening, D Healy, G Neville, P Neville, R Savage, P Scholes, R Wallwork { all still playing }
or:

P Bardsley, W Brown, A Bruce, F Campbell, S Ebanks-Blake, J Evans, D Fletcher, D Gibson, D Higgenbottom, P Mc Shane, J O Shea, K Richardson, R Shawcross, J Spector,

Please go through the list again, how many have played for their countries? How many have premiership medals?
Fletcher came from Celtic ^^)

Sorry Guys but for me it has to be Crewe Alex...

Yes im a Crewe Fan, but look at what the great man Dario has Produced over the years, Seth Johnson, Dean Ashton, Danny Murphy.. and they are still coming off the production line now, Luke Murphy, Alex Titchener, Ashley westwood to name a few...

The set-up at the Club is superb i use to be a scout for the club and spent time at the training complex they have and for a club of our size and stature its the best in teh bussiness. The Problem in my opp now is that the Bigger clubs were slow to get into Accademys but when they do they just go Out and bring in players from abroad to there accademys which in turn means that the young english lads coming threw find it harder to get there chance.

This is all just my Opp dont attack me...

Newcastle have a decent youth system too. We brought Gazza, Waddle, Steve Harper, Ameobi, Carroll through our ranks to name but a few.
True but i have got to say Middelsbrough have the best youth system up here by a mile.

No he didn't he is a graduate of their youth academy.
Exactly.. Remind me what the thread name is again? "Best YOUTH ACADEMY". Hence United have nothing to do with him in their YOUTH ACADEMY.

Exactly.. Remind me what the thread name is again? "Best YOUTH ACADEMY". Hence United have nothing to do with him in their YOUTH ACADEMY.

He is a GRADUATE FROM THEIR YOUTH ACADEMY! He played in their youth side, what exactly don't you understand?

Yeah he graduated from our youth academy so counts as ours:D It's probably not ours though(best academy):S
probably west hams.

He is a GRADUATE FROM THEIR YOUTH ACADEMY! He played in their youth side, what exactly don't you understand?
The thread is about "Best Youth Academy". Not "Best team at buying players from other academies". What don't you understand?

The thread is about "Best Youth Academy". Not "Best team at buying players from other academies". What don't you understand?
Guess that means arsenal's academy is *****.:P
We didn't buy him. He came through our academy just accept it, he did^^).

He was still part of the youth academy whether you like it or not, the majority of players at academies are picked up from other clubs.

Back