Why did you have a picture of Keith Fahey on the programme?

(EPL) Chelsea vs Birmingham: 3-0

It is not easy to play against Chelsea, they look incredibly strong. 2-1 at half time i thought we going to have chance to level. But in the end things didnt go the way we wanted. We were being dominated by Chelsea and struggle to defend against Chelsea. We will be looking to win the next match in the league cup against Southend to boost our confidence.

maybe you mean 3-1? anyway, good result against sunderland. sadly, lee bowyer's always getting banned in my previous game as well and he's not as godly as he is irl :$

Bowyer is just an average player though =/ I cant wait till January though, 2 classy midfielders and a strong CB coming to join Birmingham >< Oh yeah, i had i typo there lol. Sorry about that :p For now i think i have to settle for standard 4-4-2 till i have a better quality midfielders before i start venturing into 4-2-3-1 with wide wingers.

Last edited:
it's not going too well really but good luck and keep going

sounds good have you gave up your liverpool one or continuing both

Hey for those who have been supporting my Liverpool story, I am sorry to announce that I will be temperory stopping the game for awhile. Only can do one story at a time =/ I have been very busy lately thus updates will be slower. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

(EPL) Birmingham vs Bolton: 3-2 McFadden, Ferguson, Roger Johnson
Performed very well till the last 25mins, not being focus enough and conceded the second goal. Loh kept his fingers crossed as approaching to the end of the match and we won!
celebration.jpg

(EPL) Arsenal vs Birmingham: 3-1 Benitez
I felt that we were abit unlucky, facing top 4 the 3rd time already. Was hoping for a draw but Arsenal are just too good for us at the moment.

(League Cup) Birmingham vs Burnley: 0-1

Poor performance by us even though we looked a little tired. Should have win the game as we dominated the match, sadly luck was on their side :(

(EPL) Birmingham vs Man Utd: 0-2
Loh felt Blues were unlucky that they were not able to pick up at least a point against Man Utd at St Andrew. We manage to get into United's box on several occasion throughout the game. Benitez went agonisingly close to level the game earlier on but was denied by Ben Foster. If we continue with the way we play, i am sure we can get into decent league position.

Barry Ferguson enjoying being Blue

ferguson.jpg
ferguson1.jpg

"Im enjoying myself at Birmingham. I know there were people worrying about our results after several matches but as long as we give our 100% in every match, I am sure that we will be able to pick points and win some matches along the way. We played against Arsenal, Man Utd, Burnley and Bolton this month. I was pleased with the performance we showed but we were unlucky against Burnley and the top 4 proves too much for us. We will continue to improve and Loh have said that he will be bringing 3more players so that we will have enough depth. I will do my best to contribute to Birmingham, hopefully I can end my career here."

League Table
leaguetable-10.jpg

league cups are just for fun, mate. you'll reap the benefits after getting owned by the top clubs at the start later in the season, which would see you pawning poorer teams and rising up the table ;)

nice thread,

was thinking about blues as well!

Thanks mate. Yeah hopefully i can win more after this nightmare start, still manage to get 15th in position though haha. upcoming match against hull away. Hope for a win otherwise, at least a draw :D

(EPL) Hull vs Birmingham: 0-1 McFadden
Roger Johnson was the man of the match. He was rock solid today, he did not lose any header at all. Keep it up lads, we are playing better and better each time.

(EPL) Birmingham vs Fulham: 1-2 Larsson
Kamara give Fulham two goals within 5minutes, really disappointing performance by them. Looking forward to win against the Wolves.

(EPL) Birmingham vs Wolves: 1-1 Damien Johnson
Decision to play Lung Jr is a right one, he save a penalty shot and then conceded a screamer shot from Wolves. Johnson manage to nick one goal in the injury time. 3matches, 1 win, 1 lose, 1 draw. We are improving.. We are getting better.

leaguetable-1.jpg

Loh claim that he is happy the way the players are performing right now and feels that they can perform even better. "14th in position after 10games, we cannot say that we are happy because we are not in the relegation zone. We need to aim higher and I believe that my players have the right mentality to do so."

Last edited:
(EPL) Aston Villa vs Birmingham: 3-1 Soldado
Tough match playing against Villa, Gabby was way too fast for us being a constant threat in our defence. Their decision to sub in John Carew in the 2nd second half killed our dreams of getting a point =/

(EPL) Everton vs Birmingham: 0-2 McFadden(2)
I thought it will be a lost again. I pray hard to get a least a draw. Birmingham's work very hard against Everton, holding possession and McFadden truly inspired us getting 2goals for us! We won!

(EPL) Birmingham vs Burnley: 3-0 Soldado, Phillips
Another curcial win for us. We are doing well at the moment. Absolutely delighted with the way they perform! We will keep it up!

(EPL) Wigan vs Birmingham: 3-0

We will unlucky. Both of teams have an decent amount of shots and i thought we should get a draw at least. Our shots didnt go in but Wigan's did go in. Ended up with 3goals to nothing. =/

(EPL) Tottenham vs Birmingham: 1-0
We were pretty impressive, pressuring them and preventing them from attacking. 55% ball possession, 12shots from us and they just managed 9shots. They were really lucky and once again, we are the unlucky ones. Never mind about that! We will be winning again very soon!

(EPL) Birmingham vs Man City: 1-3 Soldado
Man City dominated us. We tried our best but Robinho, Teves and SWP have been deadly and scored 3 goals. I apologise to the fans after being defeated at homeground.

(EPL) Birmingham vs Portsmouth: 2-3 McFadden, Soldado

****! Portsmouth finally had their first win against us. We were 2-0 up and by injury time we were 2-2. During injury time Boateng scored a dramatic goal. I was gutted and embarrassed with the way we play in the second half. 3defeats in a row, doesn't look good at all.

(EPL) West Ham vs Birmingham: 2-1 Roger Johnson

Once again, we lost to West Ham. Dean Aston doing the one man show for West Ham. Fourth consecutive defeats, morale were dropping fast. I gotta secure a win or a draw!

(EPL) Birmingham vs Stoke: 2-0 Soldado, OG

I was really nervous! Stoke lying in 9th position means they have been doing pretty well! We turn out to be playing better than them which results a win for us! Soldado has been keeping the whole team up. Hes doing well at the moment, hope he can reach his top level soon! We have finally win after having fourth consecutive defeats!

(EPL) Sunderland vs Birmingham: 1-2 Soldado(2)
We win again and we played very well. Soldado give us huge confidence after making a 25yards shot and score. We dominated them and Im am very pleased with the results.

(EPL) Birmingham vs Chelsea: 1-2 Soldado
Against Chelsea again. Aww not again. Everyone dread facing Chelsea, we just have to do our best! We did manage to do a pretty decent job, I though we can get a draw though :p

(FA Cup) Birmingham vs Macclesfield: 5-1 Drincic, Tore(2), McFadden, Murphy
Awesome display by us and Tore who won the MoM. CB scoring two from corner on his debut! 9.0 rating is insane for debut! Please with the new lads performance. We control the game very very well |)

Blues are please to welcome three new players to the squad

Loh is very happy with the players that are coming to join the Blues,
"Jadson, Drincic and Tore are great signings! They all are capable of playing for good clubs. They
have made the correct decision to join us, i believe we have what it takes to go higher than expected."

Jadson
jadson-1.jpg

A man to watch for my Birmingham team, definitely in my first team plans.

Nikola Drincic

nikola_drincic.jpg

Good at taking long shots and free kicks, hopefully he will be perform in BCFC :)

Tore Reginiussen

tore.jpg

Already proving what he is capable of. Goods stats for a CB, showing lots of potential.

Transfers in and out so far
transferinandout.jpg

League Table
leaguetable-2.jpg

Reporter: Now that we are approaching the 2nd half of the season, many predicted that Birmingham will once again relegated but Birmingham are sitting at 13th position in the league. Will Birmingham survive in the premier league?

Loh: Avoiding relegation is not a problem for us. We are aiming higher than that. We have really done a good job so far getting to a decent position but i feel that we can do better than that. This is just the beginning for us, there will be more to come.

Reporter: It has suprised us and everyone that you manage to sign Tore, Drincic and Jadson. Do you think they will be the main factors in leading the teams to success?

Loh: No doubt they are great players. They will be making a huge contributions to Birmingham City of course. We are a team, everyone in the club is important. Now that we have more quality and depth. I think we will be good enough to climb higher than before. I am positive about this, Birmingham will be a threat to everyone soon.

Reporter: One last question, are you still planning to sign anyone?

Loh: I cant tell you anything right now, maybe 1-2 more or maybe not. But of course, if there is a good player willing to join us, we will doing our best to sign him.

PS: sorry for the late updates =x hope you guys like the update :)

Last edited:
great update mate keep up the good work

thanks mate. But hopefully i can get in the top half of the table. Looks pretty hard but i have confidence in my squad =D Im gonna hunt for a good LB and probably another versatile winger =) 11players at 16m, looks like a great discount for me haha.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:37 PM ----------

(EPL) Liverpool vs Birmingham: 1-1 Drincic
Drincic score a screamer and we were leading but Benayoun score a goal from free kick and ended up with a draw. Was happy that we got a point away at Anfield =)

(EPL) Birmingham vs Blackburn: 2-0 Soldado, McFadden

Last time we lose to Blackburn 0-2, it's time for revenge! It was nicely done. Dominated them and came up with a win! Every single win is important to us.

(FA Cup 4th Round) Birmingham vs Plymouth 3-0 Soldado, Benitez, Larsson
Change some of my first team players to rest and we still do a good job. Keep up the good work lads.

(EPL) Birmingham vs Arsenal: 0-0
Another big test for us. Two tough matches in a single month =/ But was glad that we secured another point. We did well to contain them and had attacks occasionally.

(EPL) Bolton vs Birmingham: 1-4 Soldado(4)

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Amazing display from Soldado, he was brilliant today. 4goals all from him. This shows how deadly he is if he got supports from the players. Im glad that he is part of BCFC
:)

Loh, "This month, we have persevered right to the very end and we are showing real strength of character when under the cosh. 5matches, 3wins and 2draws. The fans must have share the same feeling as me, we are going good and looking strong this month! Of course, we will continue our form, we have to believe in ourselves. For the whole Birmingham ethos - the fans, the players, everybody associated with the club, wins are very important for us now as we seek to climb higher."

Michael Lumb and Mikael Lustig joined Birmingham
mikeallustig.jpg
Lustig

lumb.jpg
Lumb
One played at LB while another played RB, will the ML's be able to settle
down quickly and contribute to BCFC? I'm sure they will, they are young
and they can still improve. I am very happy with the signings.

Otamendi - Im feeling better and stronger
nicolas-otamendi-.jpg

Defender Otamendi says he is enjoying himself testing some of the best strikers Barclays Premier League has to offers and believes he is improving as a player as each game goes on. Otamendi admits that as defender any mistakes you make in the top division are more punish more often than not, whereas there is some leeway in the lower league.

Otamendi said, "The stepup to Premier league is more about concentration. You've got to
be on your metal for the whole of the 90minutes and i think if you are going to give
someone half the chance in this league, it's more than likely that its going to be a goal.
I will be doing my best to kill off any threat to our defence.
"

League Table
leaguetable-3.jpg

Transfer in and out (FINAL)
transfer.jpg

Last edited:
In my first season with blues, i finished 7th!

I made quite a few signings, with Zaki, Smolarek, Saul, Kvist, Periera, Karlsen,Pavon,Radu and Gyan all coming into the squad for under 10mil!

Good luck

good luck buddy wish u best of luck.. and hey u shud totally get back sometime to ur liverpool story i am like on 6th or 7th season there and already anfield park is sold and they got now sir mahmoud park:D:D i can't believe it and i am a team legend now...

Superb story mate. Good luck.

End of Feb

(EPL) Man Utd vs Birmingham: 1-2 Drincic, Soldado
I thought we were gonna end with a draw which is already happy enough for me. Man Utd conceded a penalty at injury time and Soldado scored the penalty! We finally won one of the BIG FOUR!!

(EPL) Birmingham vs Hull: 2-0 Soldado(2)
Birmingham's form is getting better and even better after beating Hull. Soldado has been scoring the goals that Birmingham is lacking of.

(FA Cup 5th Round) Birmingham vs Wolves: 2-1 Soldado, Benitez

Wolves has been rather impressive this season. Expecting a tight contest between us. 4-3-2-1 has been our key formation in winning but since this i FA Cup and i decided to use 4-4-2 so as to try Soldado and Benitez partnership. Turns out pretty well but still need time to experiment.

(EPL) Wolves vs Birmingham: 2-2 Soldado(2)
Soldado again the savior of Birmingham! =D Has been immerse for us! However, i was rather disappointed with the draw =/

(EPL) Birmingham vs Aston Villa: 3-2 Soldado(3)
Soldado is really becoming the star of Birmingham already. The fans are loving him! 8goals in 4apps!! Looks like he is going to be the signing of the season!

League Table
leagetable.jpg

Team Stats
teamstats.jpg

Player Stats
playerstat-7.jpg

Player of the month
soldado-1.jpg

RobertoSoldado.jpg

Soldado, "I am pleased with my performance, last 5 apps i manage to rack up 9goals and I believe we can continue to fine form of run. We are on a great run and we've just got to enjoy it while it last because there are probably going to be time when we're losing games and it will take character to bounce back from there. The manager will make sure we dont get complacent or go into comfort zone. We want to win every game and we go into every game believing that we are going to win it but we know we have to work hard to get it."

Loh: "I believe that the players never say die attitude is the key to Blues 11 games unbeaten. It was hard for us in the beginning and we got here in the end. This season we added some good quality players and we are on the good run. I think we deserve it because we've worked hard and played some good football at times. We got a settled side now, a great team spirit and a never say die attitude."

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:07 PM ----------

End of March

(FA Cup 6th Round) Birmingham vs Tottenham: 0-1
Did everything we could, defended very well until 85th minutes where Dawson scored a header =/

(EPL) Fulham vs Birmingham: 2-3 Soldado, Drincic, Jadson

It was Jadson that motivated us after our lost, Fulham desperately trying to get a point but Soldado ended their hopes.

(EPL) Birmingham vs Everton: 1-1 Soldado
Pleasing performance by them. Everton did give us fare share amount of troubles and we manage to get a point from them!

(EPL) Burnley vs Birmingham: 0-1 Soldado
Soldado once again proves too strong for Burnley and scored the only goal for Birmingham. With 6games to go! Can Birmingham secured a 7th spot in the league? Can we do it?!

League Table
leaguetable-4.jpg

Loh: "You reap what you sow. We are showing people what Blues are capable of! 9th position after 32games is not easy at all. 6games to go, of course we will be looking to seal a EUROPA spot, i believe we have what it takes."

fair play mate ur doin well and most inportantly ur picking up wins against teams down the bottom which is easier 2 say than doing keep it goin

Looking at the table, you've got a good chance of top half :) 7th is a big possibility atm, only 1 point, very tight. Keep it up mate :D