Just lost to Tottenham away =/ Remaining four matches are Man City, Portsmouth, West Ham and Stoke. Gosh.. I wonder if i can get 7th spot :S

They are all winnable and a point against City would be great.

End of Season

(EPL) Birmingham vs Man City: 2-0
I was suprised that we held on to our lead and win over Man City! Birmingham's league position is 7th now! Players morale is surprisingly superb!

(EPL) Portsmouth vs Birmingham: 0-4 Soldado(3), McFadden
Superb performance by Soldado as he sealed his hat-trick against Portsmouth!

(EPL) Birmingham vs West Ham: 2-1 Soldado, Nainggolan
West Ham got the lead after Aston scored the goal. In the 2nd half, we played far better than them and came up with 2goals and manage a victory against them. Delighted with my players! They have done BCFC proud!

(EPL) Stoke vs Birmingham: 0-0
Bore draw, thought we could get a win. A number of shots at the keeper but he manage to keep a clean sheet. More importantly, this match marks the end of the season! We got 7th in position in the league! Fans are already chanting Loh's name. They fully support Loh as they knew what he is capable of! We alot of banners showing "Blues Supremacy" Indeed! =)

League Table
leaguetable-5.jpg

Team Stat
teamstat.jpg

Player Stat
playerstat.jpg

Game Status
gamestatus-1.jpg

Loh: Absolutely pleased with the acheivements made in the first season! 7th spot! Soldado being the top scorer in the league with 32goals to his name! No doubt he is pleased with his performance and his contributions to the club. We made it! This is to show what can the Blues do having just promoted to the EPL side this season. We have already declared what we capable of, next we will be aiming to break into the top 4. We have our dreams and we will make it come true like we did this season!

BCFC's Player of the season
soldado-2.jpg

Incredible Soldado
- 43apps 35goals 3assists 7MoM

Make a huge impact to BCFC. Soldado has his ups and downs, in the first 10games he only managed just 3goals and was injured for 2weeks after that. This was his turning point where he become a beast up front. Jadson, Drincic, Nainggolan and McFadden support him and creating goals for him. "This season has be great for me! But im sure next season will be even better, we will be stronger than before. I want to achieve something for Birmingham."

Last edited:
Great results mate. 7th? Loved your 'Pool story (as a fellow Liverpool supporter) and now loving this. Great layout!!!!!

nice position, mate. i think you'll get around 20m for transfers next season so there's a high chance of you breaking into top 4 ;)

Thanks mate =) Yeah 7th is really good already. Media predicted Liverpool will lose but Birmingham didnt just avoid relegation but got a EUROPA spot :D

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

nice position, mate. i think you'll get around 20m for transfers next season so there's a high chance of you breaking into top 4 ;)

Thanks cmh! I think its possible, i got 27millions euro to spend. Looking for quality DM,
Phil Ja....(spelling) from Everton, Striker, LB and a Versitile AMRL. Been looking at Arda Turan but i guess he wouldnt wanna come. Hamsik was transfer listed at 9.5m! Hope i can get him :S

Hopefully wont spend more than 50m after using Monthly Installments otherwise not very realistic 8-|

DMs: veloso/palombo/sandro/vukjovic (someone from dinamo kiev, godlike dm), gago, seydou keita, hernanes
LB: Fausto Pinto/mattock/bale
AMRL: tosic/leonardo (aml but very good stats)/buonanotte/alejandro dominguez
ST: paloschi/acquafresca/vela

orange: can get if transfer listed and will boost your team

im not sure if these players will help cos you may not be able to afford some of them, as their teams have ridiculous asking prices. good luck :D

Thanks for the suggestions cmh, will look at some of the players =)

Thanks Mahmoud! Im sure we will be doing well this season! I choosed CL qualification for my season expectation =P

managed to secure 4 signings so far. Probably one more which is my backup striker for Soldado and i think thats about it.

Well done Loh ;) Great manager, keep it up.

So have you qualified for Europe now?

Yup absolutely Max =D Aiming for top 4 this season, gonna be **** lot of tougher. Was wondering should i get the Duo, Jack Rodwell and Phil Jagielka(signed). If i have excess $$ i will go for Rodwell ^^

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:17 PM ----------

Loh aim to be in top 4 this Season

expectations.jpg

Yeah top 4 would be really tough though. But still i will do my best in achieving my goals =)

Players that joined Birmingham this Season

Yohann Pele
pele.jpg

Phil Jageiekla
philja.jpg

Adrian
adrian.jpg

Felix Kroos

felixkroos.jpg

Ognjen Vukojevic

vukojevic.jpg

And two regens LB and RB

Transfer In and Out
transfers-1.jpg

Tactics Used
tactics.jpg

(EURO Cup 3rd Qualifier 1st Leg) Vllaznia vs Birmingham: 0-6 Drincic, Soldado, Vukojevic, Nainggolan, Jadson(2)
(EURO Cup 3rd Qualifier 2nd Leg) Birmingham vs Vllaznia: 5 (11) - (0 ) 0 Soldado(2), Tore, Otamendi, Drincic
Controlled the game very well, getting to EURO group stage is our first stage, of course we will be aiming for EUROPA CUP ;)

(EPL) Blackburn vs Birmingham: 0-2 Soldado(2)
Our 1st game and our 1st win. Getting early wins is definitely very vital for us. Last season we had a poor start and improve along the way which resulted in 7th spot in the league. This time we need to keep our winning form and do our very best!

(EURO Cup 4th Qualifier 1st Leg) Loko(Sofia) vs Birmingham: 1-4 Soldado, Lumb, Damien Johnson, Larsson
(EURO Cup 4th Qualifier 2nd Leg) Birmingham vs Loko(Sofia): 2-1 Otamendi, OG

(EPL) Birmingham vs Man City: 1-1 McFadden
What a pity, I thought we would be able to win this tight contest but Man City got away with a late game in the 80th minute. **** it :S

EURO Group Stage
EUROgroup.jpg

League Table
leaguetable-6.jpg

Loh, "I am very pleased with the lads, they have work very hard and showing signs and capabilities of getting into top four! I am very sure we have what it takes to go to the top. Keeping the squad fit and healthy is essential to get to the top too."

Great story mate, i finished 7th but didn't get into europe, can anyone explain why?

Yeah mate, it's because another club (outside europe) won the FA/Carling cup.E.g. If Portsmouth finished 14th but won FA Cup, they are automatically in Europe.

Sorry for going off-topic Loh. Nice signings there (Jagielka will elp you into a top 4 spot)!

Nah it's okay mate. Yeah, Jagielka, Pele and Vukojevic will be my key players in terms of conceding less goals. My team overall are a pretty good side maybe just that the left and right wing are the areas i looking to improve. Will have to wait till next season as i spent a lot already. But i believe i shouldnt have problem in achieving top four (6)