me too, but in my game this tactic didn't play well. Defense is very bad and I have a lot of missed chance. I don't know what I doing bad

Who are you playing as? I'll give it a try.

And OI's are going to take away a lot of the individual instructions and man marking that I already have set up, so it's going to change the tactic a LOT. I can't vouch for any results if you use TFF Predator OI, or any other OI, for that matter. It should work great without them.

Who are you playing as? I'll give it a try.

And OI's are going to take away a lot of the individual instructions and man marking that I already have set up, so it's going to change the tactic a LOT. I can't vouch for any results if you use TFF Predator OI, or any other OI, for that matter. It should work great without them.

I play Wisla Cracov from Poland. I won two champion in a row, but my playing didn't well. Bad defence it's my huge problem. First I didn't use OI, then I use. In both time play is the same.

I play Wisla Cracov from Poland. I won two champion in a row, but my playing didn't well. Bad defence it's my huge problem. First I didn't use OI, then I use. In both time play is the same.

its not bat with them, two champions in row for club media pred 4. and without good players and money for transfers:D

yes, but always could be better :p

GobBluthJD what individual trening do U use?

I leave individual training to AssMan. And all youth training to AssMan. I only control general team training and match day training.

Would a change from BWM(S) to DLP(D) do much damage?

Would a change from BWM(S) to DLP(D) do much damage?

Hard to say. BWM mops up a lot when the other team is attacking so a DLP might not play enough defense, but hey, you can try it :p

Last edited:
If anybody fancies it, I'm having some solid football being played with this tweaked setup:
View attachment 958546
i recommend changing the DLP to defend duty and the wingers to support if you want a bit more defensive stability although the amount conceded is not bad considering my defenders are still very young and inexperienced.
View attachment 958544View attachment 958555View attachment 958552
can u upload to try? i won bpl in first season, in second won evrything, but in third cant win nothing. So maybe i can try your twak.