Hey GodBluthJD any chance of that 3 AM tactic you was speaking about previously? kind of bored of wingers!

@GobBluthJD thanks for the tactic, i tried many tactics but only this one works fantastically. Finish 1st season at 2nd with Bournemouth, only buy Balanta and some loans :D

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

@GobBluthJD thanks for the tactic, i tried many tactics but only this one works fantastically. Finish 1st season at 2nd with Bournemouth, only buy Balanta and some loans :D

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Wow, that's impressive! Nice job

Hey GodBluthJD any chance of that 3 AM tactic you was speaking about previously? kind of bored of wingers!

Yea, I got hung up on a few parts of it, but now I've got one that I've tested with Dortmund, Stoke, and Fiorentina with great results, so I'll try to post it up tomorrow

3 games in and my newly promoted Blackburn side are getting absolutely torn apart using this tactic. 1 goal scored, 12 against. Haven't even played any of the big clubs yet. No idea why my results are drastically different than everybody else's, but I'll get the sack if I keep playing like this!

Oh well... 2nd game of the season, first time home..

Only bought Quintero to play as the left striker. First time seeing someone score so many goals :')

View attachment 222385

If anybody fancies it, I'm having some solid football being played with this tweaked setup:
View attachment 958546
i recommend changing the DLP to defend duty and the wingers to support if you want a bit more defensive stability although the amount conceded is not bad considering my defenders are still very young and inexperienced.
View attachment 958544View attachment 958555View attachment 958552

Link:

LPQRtweak-4-2-4_926C3F65-48DD-484D-95A1-8DDB8F521443

I must say great tweak. Attaking is same but defense is better
Ty

I must say great tweak. Attaking is same but defense is better
Ty

for me it works very good too. only I am not sure should I put player instructions for wingers like there were or not. cause I have good results with both.

I use predator OI's but without never on attackers.

for me it works very good too. only I am not sure should I put player instructions for wingers like there were or not. cause I have good results with both.

I use predator OI's but without never on attackers.

Aways games i play with ml and mr. Home games or losing i play aml and amr

Post some screens of your results with the tweak! I'm curious to see how it gets on...

Ok guys, so after tweaking and tweaking until I nearly lost my team cohesion this is the best I can come up with for a nice and stable home version. currently trying out some away versions, although to be fair GobBluthJD's original does pretty well in away matches.
View attachment 222219View attachment 222218View attachment 222216View attachment 222214 View attachment 222204View attachment 222202
almost all my losses/draws came through trying out new shapes/instructions so I'll wait for next season's results to give you a better account of the tactic's performance;
my players are pretty good tbh, so you be the judge if this is overachievement or not
View attachment 222200View attachment 222213View attachment 222211View attachment 222210View attachment 222209View attachment 222208View attachment 222206View attachment 222205

Important!
- if your DM is not creative or has poor vision/passing/decisions, replace 'more direct passes' with 'pass it shorter' in player instructions.
- this is a mild attacking version with the fullbacks covering dangerous counters, for full gung-ho switch their role to wing backs(automatic) and mentality to standard but be prepared to concede more
- i have left the wingers with no player instructions as this way they are more free to confuse the opposition by either cutting inside or playing out wide (if you have players who can play with both feet on AMR/AML you'll be rocking it), plus the 2 forwards already cover a great deal of defensive work anyway
- key positions to have good players in: fullbacks, center mid, wingers (for obvious reasons aye :p)

DOWNLOAD link: https://www.mediafire.com/?dw2xxi1tjtab68t

Last edited:
@LPQR can u reccomend some DLP and CM?

DLP: Jorginho, Sergi Samper, Lorenzo Crisetig, Lucas Romero, Jordy Clasie, Victor Camarasa, Louis Reed (Both great in a 2-3 years time) and of course my little monster - Ruben Neves!; look for a player with good vision, passing, first touch and mental skills as well as tackling/marking/stamina/workrate
Cm - Goretzka, Kovacic, Tielemans, Brownhill(!) plus most of the above; look for something of a fusion between box to box and roaming playmaker - workrate and stamina are pretty important for this tactic

Ok guys, so after tweaking and tweaking until I nearly lost my team cohesion this is the best I can come up with for a nice and stable home version. currently trying out some away versions, although to be fair GobBluthJD's original does pretty well in away matches.
View attachment 959144View attachment 959147View attachment 959151View attachment 959156 View attachment 959177View attachment 959181
almost all my losses/draws came through trying out new shapes/instructions so I'll wait for next season's results to give you a better account of the tactic's performance;
my players are pretty good tbh, so you be the judge if this is overachievement or not
View attachment 959185View attachment 959159View attachment 959161View attachment 959164View attachment 959166View attachment 959169View attachment 959173View attachment 959176

Important!
- if your DM is not creative or has poor vision/passing/decisions, replace 'more direct passes' with 'pass it shorter' in player instructions.
- this is a mild attacking version with the fullbacks covering dangerous counters, for full gung-ho switch their role to wing backs(automatic) and mentality to standard but be prepared to concede more
- i have left the wingers with no player instructions as this way they are more free to confuse the opposition by either cutting inside or playing out wide (if you have players who can play with both feet on AMR/AML you'll be rocking it), plus the 2 forwards already cover a great deal of defensive work anyway
- key positions to have good players in: fullbacks, center mid, wingers (for obvious reasons aye :p)

DOWNLOAD link: https://www.mediafire.com/?dw2xxi1tjtab68t

my defenders get a red card every game

Using the original LPQR tweak with the defensive changes and defensive positioning on 50% I'm yet to concede in 5 games. I use OI all shown to weaker foot and all set on the second column

Using the original LPQR tweak with the defensive changes and defensive positioning on 50% I'm yet to concede in 5 games. I use OI all shown to weaker foot and all set on the second column
that's interesting. are you using the DLP(d) and W(s) version? also, do you use the same tactic for home and away matches?

Yeah same tactic all the time. I average 2-0 or 3-0 but I think with the defensive tweak's it's a lot better. Same beautiful attack but better defence!