It's a beauty! Started using it after new year in my second season in serie A with San Marino. I was predicted to get relegated and 1001 ods favorite to win :) and in the end i secured a remarkable second place. Really this tactic is simply stunning, hats offView attachment 220549View attachment 220548

I think that it has the short corner routine but I changed it to near post. Correct me if Im wrong.
i guess it's not only about near post, but well.. am not sure to be honest - to BE SURE, i just replaced those originals settings with TFF's tactic settings, cos am 100% sure, that in TFF tactic u have the best possible setting of set pieces that u can find, and it's working brilliant.

does it improved tactic? i would like to say yes - i won European Champs with Portugal easily, but it was 2023 or 24, so even if i'll say, that my team wasn't enough strong to win, someone will say, that i had regens in my game, and they are better than real players, and so, and so, and so.. so - i can't tell u if it's better, if it's big improve, but i can ensure u, that it's not worse, definitely not, just try it and make ur own opinion :). i can't give u any screenshots guys, cos last time i completely don't have time for FM, because of new PES :).

Can someone write me the most important players atributes for each position? i know the creator said "the best money can buy" but i woud really like to buy the correct playes. thanks in advance :)

The 2020/21 season has started great! The 5-4 victory against Palace scared me a little bit but I love this tactic anyway. Very entertaining and attacking football. Will my dear Ipswich finally win the EPL?

View attachment 220068

Goodmorning...(sorry for my poor english)
i am big fun of that Tactic ( i consider it the best of the fm15) but i enjoy fm only when i play small teams. So with that tactic even if you play good football you start to lose many games via "opponent strike lucky" (you all khow what i mean) and so many late draws. Even if in the start i was furious with the game ai i tried to understand why that happened. I came to the conclusion that the main reason is pressing (yes i know i am not Colombus :p) because the fitness of bad players can not afford the all time pressing and the high tempo. Plus i remove the order shoot less often for the strickers. Because they are not Lewandowski. If they have the chance to shoot let them shoot otherway they will loss the ball very easily. So i strongly believe that the following tweak is very good for lower teams
https://www.mediafire.com/?kjtiedqe5nqemk8

Team talks are big in those situations. Be nicer than you normally would. If I'm away from home and I lose by 1 or tie, I always tell them calmly that I'm not happy. In a slump situation, I'll be nicer and tell them it wasn't our day, etc.

Other than that...the Vanarama Conf. is tough :p Try to ride it out until a transfer window and then go crazy with the free transfers (you can get a lot of people on amateur contracts who you don't have to pay anything at all!)

Hi GobBluthJD, Do you use Team Talks before the match start? which are the team talk to use at home or away game? thank

Tactic works for me with great affect. But now that my team is stonger (media prediction 4.) i don't score that many goals due to oponents parking the bus. Is there a tweek or maybe some other tactic that can be used in those situations?
Thanks in advance ;)

this tactic is all about win rate dude . :3 not how many goal you will have

this tactic is all about win rate dude . :3 not how many goal you will have

Yes i understand i dont expect to win every game 7:0 i just want to know what to do when you despretely need a goal at the end of the game for example.

Just insane, 3 seasons with wolfsburg and i have won everything possible to win with this tactic!! 3 ball dior :)
Best tactic this year!!

Just insane, 3 seasons with wolfsburg and i have won everything possible to win with this tactic!! 3 ball dior :)
Best tactic this year!!

hi, u got make any team talk before or during 2nd half the match?