Bluth's Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 for 14.3 (Double with Everton and Double with Roma)

ive found that, the tactic works very well, I have loads of CCC's (sometimes 5-7) but its still seems i struggle to get a goal in alot of games, and the opposition always seem to take their 1 chance they get. FRUSTRATING!!! lol

That's one of the things the new version is hoping to take care of. So far, the team seems to take their CCC chances much better! Few more tests and it'll be ready for release (H)

That's one of the things the new version is hoping to take care of. So far, the team seems to take their CCC chances much better! Few more tests and it'll be ready for release (H)

Looking forward to the release bud will start a save with Spurs when u release

you can put a link to the new tactics please

Okay, here's the updated tactic: Bluth's Z Stand v.4

I wanted to wait until the end of the season to release it, but things are going well enough that I think it's pretty stable. View attachment 388726 Barca and Real have a few games in hand on me, but I'm way ahead of the 4th place team, so I'm near the top of the title race at least. Also have scored way more goals than any other team, and the defense is finally starting to tighten up after a slow start.

View attachment 388725 You can see we have a few people competiting for most goals, and a few for most assists, so it's a pretty balanced tactic now.

View attachment 388724 I've changed a few player roles, to make it more attack minded, and a few team instructions to better keep their shape. I change to Counter against the big 2 teams, or when I go 2 or 3 goals up (depending on the situation).

Let me know what your guys' results are - hope it works for you as well as it's going for me (H)

Last edited:
Okay, here's the updated tactic: Bluth's Z Stand v.4

I wanted to wait until the end of the season to release it, but things are going well enough that I think it's pretty stable. View attachment 569854 Barca and Real have a few games in hand on me, but I'm way ahead of the 4th place team, so I'm near the top of the title race at least. Also have scored way more goals than any other team, and the defense is finally starting to tighten up after a slow start.

View attachment 569856 You can see we have a few people competiting for most goals, and a few for most assists, so it's a pretty balanced tactic now.

View attachment 569858 I've changed a few player roles, to make it more attack minded, and a few team instructions to better keep their shape. I change to Counter against the big 2 teams, or when I go 2 or 3 goals up (depending on the situation).

Let me know what your guys' results are - hope it works for you as well as it's going for me (H)
Have you tested it with any other teams mate

thank you for the link missing is a person facing a filter player ^^)

yes as some tactics (fetsh tactic, pure insanity )

Great tactic m8. Stilll testin and playin around with different teams/players, but im gonna start up a new save as soon as i figure some things out. ! What i would like to know, what players to use in different roles ? Especially the striker and the LCB. What attributes do i have to look out for. I read the OP, but since then the roles have all changed in V4.

Also, can the AP be an attacking AP like Sneijder or, does he have to have some decent defending stats as well since theres bassicly only one midfielder behind him. Who's set as an DLP

Last edited: