Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners: Chelsea
Top 4: Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool
Relegated: Swansea, Leicester, Sunderland

Biggest surprise: West Ham
Biggest disappointment: Swansea

Transfer window winners: West Ham
Transfer window losers: Sunderland (they didn't do anything)
Signing of the season: Balanta
Flop of the season: Ben Arfa (even I know he will be...)

Top Goalscorer: Costa
Player of the year: Yaya Toure

Ever the optimist ;)

Winners: Man United
Top 4: Man United, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool
Relegated: Aston Villa, Swansea, Sunderland - Even though I am a Sunderland fan :(
Biggest surprise: Newcastle
Transfer window winners: Tottenham
Transfer window losers: Sunderland (they didn't do anything)
Signing of the season: Eder Alvarez Balanta
Flop of the season: Ben Arfa
Top Goalscorer: Robin Van Persie
Player of the year: Edin Hazard

Winners: City
Top 4: Man. City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Everton
Relegated: Sunderland, Crystal Palace, West Brom

Biggest surprise: Everton

Transfer window winners: Man City
Transfer window losers: Sunderland
Signing of the season: Balanta
Flop of the season: Ben Arfa

Top Goalscorer: Sergio Aguero
Player of the year: Raheem Sterling

f8127104ed7a0793ec930fd516c5df28.jpg

Villa announce 7 summer signings!
44c19a6032aa7d56a74a2c903bd65f4d.jpg

Jonathan Walters was a personal request to the chairman from their new manager, who felt his fighting spirit and determination is key for them to play a high pressing game. He will cost around £4m
c9a97e015a55707280fa2be6ffca9d29.jpg

Arouna kone joins and will offer pace with a clinical finish up top, taking the place from agbonlahor who's finishing was questioned by new chairman bilzerian. Kone is currently injured and was therefore able to be picked up at a steal of £1.5m
1e8ff30be163b902c1cbec0cc9141b64.jpg

Diafra sakho has joined from West Ham, him and Benteke will form an incredibly strong duo up front for defenders to play against whilst sakho can take Bentekes spot should Benteke leave in the summer. He arrives for £3m + Gabriel Agbonlahor
1f717d6e704c68fc628b090d8abc6118.jpg

Youri Tielemans has joined from anderlecht, this is possibly the best young player in the world right now and for Aston villa to get him really is a coup. He'll be a rotation player for this club already but has the potential to be the best player in the world so will find himself the villa main man very soon or even making a big money transfer elsewhere. He was very impressed with villas facilities and how he can develop there, the fee is believed to be in the region of 3.5m which represents a real steal as **** be worth at least 10x that in the future.
bb09b68564260666b9ae9a3af698d3d9.jpg

Ryan gauld and John souttar have both joined to club for much more modest fees. Dubbed the Scottish messi Ryan gauld found himself moving to sporting Lisbon who believe he could be a star but he chose to come back to play with his best mate John souttar, and have both been signed for Aston villa. Ryan gauld costs just 750k from sporting and is expected to see that price tag rise whilst John souttar costs around 300k and is another that could become a key player for villa within the next few years.
3d21ae44f74add7cb148bbb343358d53.jpg

Sergi Roberto arrives from Barcelona on a loan deal but he is apparently keen on a permanent move so if he can impress his new manager the man seen by many inside Barcelona as a long term replacement for Xavi could be joining bilzerians revolution permanently and not returning to Barcelona.

Mr Bilzerian has also announced the new manager, who will come in on a 2 year deal for around 25k a week, taking the place of Paul lambert who was sacked for 'negative football'
23d06a551821557e8c63b6beb4c85ea8.jpg

Alberto zaccheroni took AC Milan to the serie A title many years ago and has also managed a host of other top serie A clubs, aswell as the Japan national team, where he won 2 trophies in 4 years. He is most known for his all out attack 3-4-3 so will promise the villa fans a load of excitement. He told villa TV " I am honoured to be here as I've always believed I have what it takes to manage in this great league, the chairman has been great and has supplied me with every player I want to make this great club progress"
Villa TV- the 3 at the back formation has never been successful in the premier league before, what makes you thing this time will be successful?
Zaccheroni-" that's a common misconception, that is 5 at the back that we see fail, our wingers will not be wing backs, they will be direct wingers to break down the opposition"

Aston villa also announced that agbonlahor, westwood and cissokho have left the club whilst ticket prices have had to go up, but bilzerian promises they'll be back down again once they are in a better financial position next season " we ask fans to stick with us through this one season and we will make it worth their while next season. Our prices still remain low compared to other clubs but not as low as I'd like to charge the brilliant villa fans"

Outsiders Observation....

Winners: City

Top 4: Man. City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool
Relegated: Sunderland, Burnley, Leicester

Biggest surprise: Villa (It pains me to say that as I'm a Blues Fan)
Biggest disappointment: Everton (Loss of Barkley & Stones will hit them Hard)

Transfer window winners: City
Transfer window losers: Liverpool
Signing of the season: Present: Sterling/Aboubakar - Future: Tielemans
Flop of the season: Joey Barton

Top Goalscorer: Sergio Aguero
Player of the year: Coutinho

How are we looking for submissions? Still some chairmen that haven't submitted their details?

How long should we give them before you just select a figure? :P

This is VERY interesting. Some have us for Disappointment, some have us for surprise, a few have us for Top 4... But none have us relegated. GOOD!

This is VERY interesting. Some have us for Disappointment, some have us for surprise, a few have us for Top 4... But none have us relegated. GOOD!

I was being generous, I've got you to survive on goal difference ;)

Lewie didn't buy Torres this season, so he may actually survive the drop! ;)

So where are we at with this ATM. Has someone archived our 'wagers'? I hope this starts soon. (No dig at you Borne in the slightest, I know you're waiting on some Chairmen).

I really hope United sign Depay! Come on Van Gaal. I trust you!

Borne, are you still missing some info from chairmen? In that case, how long should they get before they are replaced? Would be really fun if we could get started at some point :)

Borne, are you still missing some info from chairmen? In that case, how long should they get before they are replaced? Would be really fun if we could get started at some point :)
I'm processing everything now, and i will sim to september and update will be after the football today...

Sounds good mate

fingers crossed my manager doesn't sell Begovic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back