Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do a big long write up after next update I'm finding it hard to write anything interesting on so few games sorry

I will do the update tomorrow for October.

Interaction Rule (NEW)
Firstly, I am going to do two updates a week, with the exception of transfer windows. They will be on either Wednesday or Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday.

If you miss two interactive windows (eg. transfers, press releases or other club related windows) OR

don't release a press conference at least once a week THEN

You will lose you place...

The below list is where we are at now, RED means you're out AMBER means you need to post next update or you're out and finally GREEN you aren't required to make a press release but any extras would be great, we had a few side news reports eg. Championship, Champions League etc. feel free to add your own ideas...
UserTeam
KaiRooneyArsenal
conorc98Aston Villa
andy14_clarkBurnley
coolmcoolChelsea
ParkLane82Crystal Palace
Lewie100Everton
ZnikHull
Godfish93Leicester
naterrLiverpool
be88Man City
Tobey MasonMan United
NathWalkerNewcastle
spanishdaveQPR
Matthew Gary SnookSouthampton
Matt419Stoke
smithc18Sunderland
Portugal8713Swansea
Disclaimer89Tottenham
zacramWest Brom
jbauerhunWest Ham

I will do the update tomorrow for October.

Interaction Rule (NEW)
Firstly, I am going to do two updates a week, with the exception of transfer windows. They will be on either Wednesday or Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday.

If you miss two interactive windows (eg. transfers, press releases or other club related windows) OR

don't release a press conference at least once a week THEN

You will lose you place...

The below list is where we are at now, RED means you're out AMBER means you need to post next update or you're out and finally GREEN you aren't required to make a press release but any extras would be great, we had a few side news reports eg. Championship, Champions League etc. feel free to add your own ideas...
UserTeam
KaiRooneyArsenal
conorc98Aston Villa
andy14_clarkBurnley
coolmcoolChelsea
ParkLane82Crystal Palace
Lewie100Everton
ZnikHull
Godfish93Leicester
naterrLiverpool
be88Man City
Tobey MasonMan United
NathWalkerNewcastle
spanishdaveQPR
Matthew Gary SnookSouthampton
Matt419Stoke
smithc18Sunderland
Portugal8713Swansea
Disclaimer89Tottenham
zacramWest Brom
jbauerhunWest Ham

Why am I amber? I've been keeping fully up to date...

Why am I amber? I've been keeping fully up to date...
"AMBER​
means you need to post next update or you're out"

You basically have to contribute at least once a week with a press release, thats one every two months in game time,,, as you havent posted for the last month then you need to do your press release on my update today before the next one which will be either the saturday or the sunday...

Hope that clears it up for anyone else that may have a similar question.​

"AMBER​
means you need to post next update or you're out"

You basically have to contribute at least once a week with a press release, thats one every two months in game time,,, as you havent posted for the last month then you need to do your press release on my update today before the next one which will be either the saturday or the sunday...

Hope that clears it up for anyone else that may have a similar question.​

Check page 50 inbetween Liverpool and west hams press release... It's just like motd saints get ignored here too lol

All hail the mighty Borne! Let's not invoke his wrath...

I thought Crystal Palace Chairman was active? He had Tywin Lannicster if I remember, or has he not been very active either?

Is the game played online or does bornexplorer play the games
o.png

Btw, update coming tonight borne? Just gotta get prepared!

Give me a while, I'm trying to clone my ssd as I have a new 256gb ssd, putting my old one in my intel custom build

I've already got my "Hull surprisingly top of the league!" post ready! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.