Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. Just out of curiosity, how come you don't just make the transfer a normal loan with 50% of wages paid?

I haven't used the in-game editor this year but last year's in-game editor didn't have the option to move a player to another club on loan. It only allowed a permanent move, meaning a permanent transfer. At the end of the agreed loan period born will simply move the 'loaned' players back to their respective clubs.

I haven't used the in-game editor this year but last year's in-game editor didn't have the option to move a player to another club on loan. It only allowed a permanent move, meaning a permanent transfer. At the end of the agreed loan period born will simply move the 'loaned' players back to their respective clubs.

I see, well that explains it at least! Seems like a strange limitation for an editor to have :(

Red Bull take over Arsenal

View attachment 298511

As American Stan Kroenke decided it was time to focus on his failing sports teams back in American and has sold Arsenal to the Austrian billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz & his Red Bull drinks company.

Kroenke "I just could not focus the time & energy that this great club deserves and with mounting pressure from a certain share holder i decided it was time to move on and see Red Bull as the best choice for the club going forward"

View attachment 298510

Mateschitz commented in a short statement that "We had missed the bus by not getting a deal sorted during the Summer when other sides were making deals left right & center while Arsene was left to do all his work under a cloud of uncertainty. Wenger has had the clubs support for nearly 20 year and we feel he's the perfect man to guide us through our early days at the club"

The clubs Stadium will receive a £18m per year sponsorship deal as its today renamed the "Red Bull Stadium"

All staff will be retained till the end of the season.

Transfer money for January will be discussed as we see how the clubs results go heading into winter.

Season so far
View attachment 298509
Not too bad guys! Work to be done in the League but no shame in loosing close battle at the Etihad. West Brom result was the only disgrace thus far while Sunderland & Swansea results both look to be caused by European hangovers. On the positive we have made a perfect start in the Champions League beating PSG & Olympiakos. Were still in the League Cup and have recently beat Liverpool at Anfailed against our Austrian rival Arnie!

Players open for offers pending a January Move
DC P Mertersacker £10m
MC F Coquelin £7m
MC A Diaby £7m
MC T Rosicku £2m

This is also my first go at one of these so be gentle and any helpful tips throw them my way. Thanks

This is also my first go at one of these so be gentle and any helpful tips throw them my way. Thanks

I think it would be very helpful for you to buy Jelavic from me for £30M and give me Alexis Sanchez and Aaron Ramsey for £1M each! I'm more than willing to help you out in the beginning! ;)

View attachment 298428

Life at Anfield for Arnie has been tough so far! 11th in the Premier league table and injuries to key players building, this could turn out to be the start of a bad season!

They started the month off pretty well, a 2-2 draw at home to the Champions, then and away victory in Munich! beating Guardiola's men 1-0.

The team may have got cocky at this point and performance soon dropped, they were lucky to get a 1-1 draw with West Brom as the Baggies looked the better side!! They managed a 1-0 victory against Bolton in the Capital one Cup but were totally outplayed and a 59th minute header by Balanta gave Liverpool an undeserved win.

After this they had 2 home losses to Arsenal and Swansea, and just scraped a draw against Shakhtar in the Champions League!

Arnie had this to say about his new team:

"Well this has been a difficult month, it was always going to be tough as we were playing Man City, Arsenal and Bayern Munchen within 2 weeks."

"I am sure the team will bounce back, I have faith in my little Frenchie to turn things around! and we will be up there with the big boys at the end of the season!"

View attachment 298297
Chairman Takeover in the Stadium of Light

View attachment 298296

The Boys at the Stadium of Light will be run from the Man in the House of White

Long time Soccer Fan Barack Obama has announced today that he used some of the government bailout money to purchase Sunderland!

When asked how he plans to improve the team Obama replied with:

"Change"

When asked what he believes that He can bring to the fans, Obama stated

"Hope"
looking at the results thus far Obama said he is delighted but there is always room for improvement.

Patrick Van Aanholdt in particular has impressed beyond belief while playing left back for the Black Cats. He has put in some solid shifts defensively while also racking up two assists.

Jack Rodwell is the anchor in the midfield. He is my secretary of defense, keeping the opponents out while also providing the link to our attack.

Loanee Ricky Alvarez and new signing Jermaine Defoe have been incredible thus far for the Black Cats leading the team in goals with 3 and 2 goals in league play respectively.

View attachment 298283

Just like any good administration there have been highpoints and lowpoints on the year thus far. The results against Arsenal and Southampton particularly have been incredible!! The losses to Hull and Burnley have been disappointing thus far though.

For now Poyet will keep his job but he is on the line this next month will be telling.

Also we are open to selling anyone and have plenty of money to spend if anyone has player available!! Because once again I'm bringing Change and Hope to Sunderland!!

(this is my first time doing anything like this, so if you have tips I would welcome the help)

View attachment 298181
Man Utd Going Strong So Far?

Manchester United are third in the Premier League and on target to achieve their season objective which is getting back into the Champions League. It's still early days but if the club continue this form they should be ok. The club has been hit by an injury crisis too with the likes of Rooney, Falcao, Rojo, Jones and Nem all out of contention. These six players are all key squad members and United have done well to stay so high in the table.

Man Utd have faced Newcastle and drawn 1-1 (Falcao), QPR and won 2-1 (Nem, Rooney), Hull and won 2-1 (Young, Wilson and Southampton (Rooney, Wilson). Man Utd are however out of the Capital 1 Cup after a shock 1-0 loss to Reading!

Louis Van Gaal admitted he was upset at the loss but cited injuries for the disaster loss. It was also an experimental match with the youngsters involved.

Hopefully Man Utd can continue their league form and continue climbing the table!

Club Chairman Tobey Mason has stated that it is laughable if people believe that Leicester will be around the top table at the end of the season. He also took a swipe at Liverpool saying that with the players they have, they should not be dwindling in 11th place!

View attachment 298126
Foxes Flying High At The Top!

Some of you may remember an off the record comment from me a while ago, joking about me being ready to see Leicester at the top of the league. As it turns out, I wasn't ready. To be where we are now is a credit to the players, the manager, the fans, everybody.

Nugent scored 3 this month, and Kramaric 2, as we recorded a 100% record for the month. This includes dumping Swansea out the COC, for which we are rewarded with a game against Boro at the KP. The team is showing real togetherness, and our new signings have bedded in well. Once again, our thanks to the Spurs chairman for letting us have Dier on loan, he's been solid for the club since joining.

As you may have seen in the press, there have been some comments from fellow chairman, Mr. Mason at Utd in particular, suggesting that we won't be near the top at the end, and that it was "laughable". Admittedly, it was difficult to hear you from up here in 1st, but I got the gist. Maybe Mr Mason should stay quiet on Leicester City as for now, we have the bragging rights, not them.

So, where do we stand for the next few months? Well, we will look to build on our great performances. We have some exciting matches coming up in the next couple of months, and they will test our credentials. I'm particularly looking forward to the upcoming home game against Man City, and our trip to Anfield.

I doubt we'll get maximum points over the next month, to say we will would be a discredit to our opponents. Still, top 4 by the end of that would be nice. Or above Utd. Both preferable.

Until then,

In Nigel We Trust

Gary Lineker

Leicester City Chairman

25f94d9e231b7bb7691e1f1371a1798c.jpg

Club statement written by chairman Dan bilzerian

I would like to apologise to the fans for our dreadful start, but things are starting to look up for us now and I can guarantee to these fans that we will not get relegated this year. Alberto made a couple of big mistakes selling vlaar and Clark and things havnt gone well since but at villa we can see a turning point in our season now. We lost our first 4 games and put ourselves in a difficult position but now we have picked up 5 points in our last 3 games, and with games coming up against an average looking Southampton side, aswell as struggling burnley and crystal palace we could easily pick up 9 points to fire us back into mid table obscurity where our current team belongs. We will be missing benteke over the next game or two and we are already struggling with goal, scoring just 8 league goals all season but this is why we signed sakho and kone in the summer and I believe they will start to show their quality for us now. We thanks the fans for their continued support of the villans and we hope to get an amazing atmosphere for our next home game vs Southampton.

View attachment 297885

Reality hits as Everton fall to 4th

Now, they are in a very good 4th place, which would be good enough for the Champions League. Lewie has remarked that they are "Really" 3rd because Leicester don't deserve to be up there. They will be put to the test this month. Then we will see if they deserve it! Anyway, we all like to see our players do well, so I would like to say a good job to Baines, who is 4th on the Avg. Rating board and both Oblak and Howard, who are 2nd and 3rd on the clean sheet board. All I have to say, is that we look forward to our next game, vs QPR and we hope to get top 4!!

View attachment 297883

A good old start to the season after the first three games has quickly deteriorated into a pretty bad start over the opening 7 games. In our last four games we have only picked up one win, three points, while recording three losses. The win was an excellent 3-0 home victory against Southampton. Cameron, Whelan and Crouch bagging the goals.

2 2-1 losses to QPR and Crystal Palace, as well as a disappointing 3-1 home defeat to Hull, were the losses. Three teams we could, and probably should, have beaten.

However, we did continue our Capital One Cup run by reaching the 4th round thanks to a solid 2-0 win away at Blackpool, Cameron and Sidwell getting the goals.​

View attachment 779256

Reality hits as Everton fall to 4th

Now, they are in a very good 4th place, which would be good enough for the Champions League. Lewie has remarked that they are "Really" 3rd because Leicester don't deserve to be up there. They will be put to the test this month. Then we will see if they deserve it! Anyway, we all like to see our players do well, so I would like to say a good job to Baines, who is 4th on the Avg. Rating board and both Oblak and Howard, who are 2nd and 3rd on the clean sheet board. All I have to say, is that we look forward to our next game, vs QPR and we hope to get top 4!!

Haha, Leicester really have ruffled a few feathers!

9e012f7ff0dea9e6fd26c577d4d4d7c1.jpg

Qpr's new chairman Jordan Belfort dropped by to give us his insight on this season so far, both for his club and the league as a whole.

Reporter: so you sit in 18th spot at the moment, could qpr fall straight back down to the championship?
Belfort: well we're 18th aren't we? So we are of course in the battle for those relegation spots at the moment. Whether our players on paper should be in this position is a debate to have with somebody far more interested in that than me, because the fact is were there now and we must fight to get away.
Reporter: you sound like you believe qpr will go down, is this true?
Belfort:
99942172db8eb426dbbe0519bbcc36f8.jpg
I admit we're in a position where we are of course in contention but I believe we do actually have enough about us to get away from it if our players start acting like their true ability.
Reporter: is the manager under pressure at the moment?
Belfort: well we are in the premier league, the managers must always be under pressure to push us to the next level. Right now we are playing below where we should be so lucien knows it must be improved, but he is a top manager and can change this.
Reporter: any positives so far this season?
Belfort: yes there are still many positives, Loic remy has scored 5 goals in 7 games already which is great whilst we have scored the same amount of goals as table topping Leicester, whilst Johnny Evans is getting back to fitness now now so hopefully he can solve our defensive problems. Aswell as this some performances have been brilliant, we created 3 clear cut chances to their 0 and on another day would have beat them about 3/4-0 but our strikers didn't perform whilst theirs did so now we move on, I also believe we should have beat Chelsea on the first game of the season with 9 shots on target to their 3. Finally our fixture list gets much kinder now, with our next 7 fixtures looking good as we play Everton, Newcastle, Swansea, hull, Southampton, crystal palace and burnley
Reporter: any thoughts on other chairmen so far?
Belfort: I don't like the way Everton spoke about Leicester, right now they are on top because they picked up more points than everyone else, so this is on merit- for them to say they are really third is very disrespectful especially coming from a club who are average at best and will be nowhere near the top 4 come the end of the season. He seems to believe his club have some kind of right to be in the top 4 this season but I must let him know that his team simply aren't good enough. I also feel Manchester United chairman was rude about leicesters great start and I have taken a dislike to him about that aswell as Leicester should be praised for their start, rather than the much worse chairmen trying to take a swipe at them.

9e012f7ff0dea9e6fd26c577d4d4d7c1.jpg

Qpr's new chairman Jordan Belfort dropped by to give us his insight on this season so far, both for his club and the league as a whole.

Reporter: so you sit in 18th spot at the moment, could qpr fall straight back down to the championship?
Belfort: well we're 18th aren't we? So we are of course in the battle for those relegation spots at the moment. Whether our players on paper should be in this position is a debate to have with somebody far more interested in that than me, because the fact is were there now and we must fight to get away.
Reporter: you sound like you believe qpr will go down, is this true?
Belfort:
99942172db8eb426dbbe0519bbcc36f8.jpg
I admit we're in a position where we are of course in contention but I believe we do actually have enough about us to get away from it if our players start acting like their true ability.
Reporter: is the manager under pressure at the moment?
Belfort: well we are in the premier league, the managers must always be under pressure to push us to the next level. Right now we are playing below where we should be so lucien knows it must be improved, but he is a top manager and can change this.
Reporter: any positives so far this season?
Belfort: yes there are still many positives, Loic remy has scored 5 goals in 7 games already which is great whilst we have scored the same amount of goals as table topping Leicester, whilst Johnny Evans is getting back to fitness now now so hopefully he can solve our defensive problems. Aswell as this some performances have been brilliant, we created 3 clear cut chances to their 0 and on another day would have beat them about 3/4-0 but our strikers didn't perform whilst theirs did so now we move on, I also believe we should have beat Chelsea on the first game of the season with 9 shots on target to their 3. Finally our fixture list gets much kinder now, with our next 7 fixtures looking good as we play Everton, Newcastle, Swansea, hull, Southampton, crystal palace and burnley
Reporter: any thoughts on other chairmen so far?
Belfort: I don't like the way Everton spoke about Leicester, right now they are on top because they picked up more points than everyone else, so this is on merit- for them to say they are really third is very disrespectful especially coming from a club who are average at best and will be nowhere near the top 4 come the end of the season. He seems to believe his club have some kind of right to be in the top 4 this season but I must let him know that his team simply aren't good enough. I also feel Manchester United chairman was rude about leicesters great start and I have taken a dislike to him about that aswell as Leicester should be praised for their start, rather than the much worse chairmen trying to take a swipe at them.

Hohoho... You are in for one criticise session! If they are there after November, fair play to them, but so far, they have had easy fixtures. ;)

View attachment 297857
Swans soar to the top half!!​
Very good month for the Swans on the league front. When asked about it Zuckerberg responded, "We had a good month, the only disappointment was losing to Leicester in the Capital One Cup. Although they are currently on top of the league, so I guess it's not a terrible loss. We lost at home to the Spurs, which was more or less expected, we stole a point at the Emirates, which was huge. Then came our last 2 wins, a big home win against Everton, and my favorite match of the month, a huge win at Anfield. We stole it late from them, and everyone knows how hard it is to play at Anfield, I'm ecstatic!"
When asked about Charlie Austin's impotency, Zuckerberg responded," He isn't scoring but he hasn't been able to play that much either, as Gomis is in great form. Give him time, and he'll start banging them in regularly, plus I'm enjoying how the goals are being spread around by the team at the moment. Even Jack Cork scored this month, I've been told he hasn't scored an EPL goal since 2009 at Burnley."
When asked about the next 2 months, and how the Swans will stand, Zuckerberg replied,"We are in a very healthy 8th place, and looking at our matches here, We should beat Newcastle, Q.P.R., and Hull at home. We should be able to win at West Ham. Sunderland will be a very tricky away match, but I think we can pull it off with at least a draw. Then of course we are travelling to Stamford Bridge, which I expect us to lose, but as we see often in the EPL, anything can happen, I mean seriously Leicester is FIRST PLACE!"

Won't be able to write anything. I have to sell my computer so I can't continue the game. Sorry folks and good luck to everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.