Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 297815

Southampton Chairman Matthew Snook is said to be very disappointed with the saints start to the season. october started well with a 1-0 win over west ham. mane scoring the only goal of the game with song getting sent off. saints controlled the game and perhaps should of won by a greater margin.

next up was high flying leicester, the game was very even with the difference being a dirty skate c*nt in the form of nugent. saints then took on watford in the cup. southampton dominated possession but had nothing in the final third a goal from ramierez sealed the win.

an away game at stoke was next, this has easily been there worst performance of the season losing 3-0 to the potters. conceding goals from the most average of players in cameron, wheelan and ex saint and skate crouch. the fans are said to be very disappointed in this result.

the red devils came to st marys after that and Southampton looked the better team in a game they should of won coming out losers in the end 2-1 goals from munir, rooney and wilson.​

View attachment 297777
King pleased with performance!

King: "It has been a fantastic month for Tottenham! I am pleased the fans have been able to witness what we are able to do when we play to our potential!"

"This month ended with 3 wins and a draw in the league, picking up 10 points out of 12! Along with the great league performances, we also beat Sunderland 3-0 in the cup!"

Spurs Player of the Month

Harry Kane
View attachment 297773
Position: ST
Nationality: English
League Goals: 5

"It is great to see Harry Kane continuing his goal scoring form! He has scored an impressive 5 goals already this season. The fans have rightfully voted him this month's player of the the month."

"On top of great performances, it is great to see key players return from injury! At the moment we only have 2 players on the injury table"

"To dare is to do!"

Any set time for the next update? Can't wait to see if Liverpool can continue their form :)

I am back. Sorry been off work last week. I will try and get access to the game link, more than likely be Wednesday when I am next free. Well Burnley are doing as bad as I expected of them lol.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bornexplorer88

Firstly, I am going to do two updates a week, with the exception of transfer windows. They will be on either Wednesday or Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday.

You did 1 last week, so just thought I'd check the status

Do any members not active want to act as the media. Maybe their role could be to be Sky Sports News. They could make up rumours about Transfers, In house bust up's, players being naughty outside of football, player form, manager rumours, etc etc be creative. Probably just 1 or 2 different people. Chairman could PM them to discuss a rumour (player interested in, manager smack talk etc). If anyone thinks this is a good idea then chirp up.

Do any members not active want to act as the media. Maybe their role could be to be Sky Sports News. They could make up rumours about Transfers, In house bust up's, players being naughty outside of football, player form, manager rumours, etc etc be creative. Probably just 1 or 2 different people. Chairman could PM them to discuss a rumour (player interested in, manager smack talk etc). If anyone thinks this is a good idea then chirp up.

That's a great idea if somebody was up for it. Also maybe if they could do a couple of interviews with chairmen so they can be asked questions about more negative situations than when we make up our own questions for our interview, as I myself aswell as other chairman are surely guilty of just mentioning the good points so that would be very interesting if we were properly interviewed a few times,obviously not every one of us every week but maybe chairman could pm them when they want an interview.

That's a great idea if somebody was up for it. Also maybe if they could do a couple of interviews with chairmen so they can be asked questions about more negative situations than when we make up our own questions for our interview, as I myself aswell as other chairman are surely guilty of just mentioning the good points so that would be very interesting if we were properly interviewed a few times,obviously not every one of us every week but maybe chairman could pm them when they want an interview.

If wanted I could do something like this and if okay with bornexplorer

I would be up for been a news reporter people could be given different companies each eg sky sports, bbc sport, etc and be their representatives and can interview the chairman on different club matters results etc

Sounds great, if born is on board. I can prepare something tonight/tomorrow and different company ideas sounds good. Hopefully eventually I may be involved in the game too.

Ps I'm sorry for this and aware 0% care but I need somewhere to gloat (this could go massively wrong) but if Arsenal and Atletico win tomorrow I will be £3000 richer (H) again sorry, but needed to let the excitement off my chest :p

****, hate it when I go away for a month and a chairman game starts lol.

born, can you put me on the reserves list please mate?

View attachment 297203

RAY WINSTONE COMPLETES WEST HAM TAKEOVER

View attachment 297202
Winstone: hard man buys Hammers.

Ray Winstone has today agreed a shock deal to buy West Ham United Football and take the reigns as club chairman in the process. The 58 year-old English film and TV actor, known most commonly for his hardman stance has replaced Csányi Sándor who had only been in the role for a matter of weeks. It is though the Hungarian has returned to his native country due to unforeseen family reasons.

Ray in his own words has been "sitting on a money nest egg" for a few years now, and it's always been a dream to have some form of involvement at his boyhood club. But even Ray is shocked at his sudden rise to West Ham chairman "To be honest with you, I'm in utter shock, I'm deligted to be here and can't wait to get going, I've spoke to the management and we are all really excited about the future". "This gives me the perfect opportunity to assess all the in-play markets and have a dabble with a bets on my Bet365 app during games, I can't wait".

View attachment 297193
Onboard: Corden and Brand!

It has also been announced famous West Ham supporters Russell Brand and James Corden will be offering advisory roles at the club as they look to make Ray's transition as smooth as possible. With a 3 man team of Ray Winstone, Russell Brand and James Corden, what could possibly go wrong?

Who knows!!!

View attachment 297191

Sounds great, if born is on board. I can prepare something tonight/tomorrow and different company ideas sounds good. Hopefully eventually I may be involved in the game too.

Ps I'm sorry for this and aware 0% care but I need somewhere to gloat (this could go massively wrong) but if Arsenal and Atletico win tomorrow I will be £3000 richer (H) again sorry, but needed to let the excitement off my chest :p

Well that failed!

Status
Not open for further replies.